Wednesday 6 April 2016

HULK! Character Profile

Hey hey,
So I thought I'd start off my individual character posts, and in this one I'll be covering Hulk!


Hulk becomes available quite early on, but only if you're willing to pay shards for him. If you want to unlock him for free, then you'll need to wait until Level 35, which isn't even available at the time of writing! Let's look at when Hulk is first introduced...

HULK IS HERE! (24 hrs)
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: I'm positive I just saw Hulk in the timefog. That section is too dense to clear, but if I get enough power, I can disperse the area around him long enough fro him to get free...
Pepper Potts: Extra Infinity Gem shards should give you enough power, but are you sure we want him free? He's like the strongest, craziest, most out of control monster ever...
Black Widow: That's exactly why we need to get him here, and make him part of the team. Make it happen, Tony. If he gets out of control, I'll handle it...
Loki: I always say you can never have too many unstoppable monsters...
Nick Fury: Widow's right. We have to save him. Do it for Avengers Academy...
Hank Pym: Do it for super-science!

Get Hulk early!



Reward: 100 Shards

Now, this is a timed 24 hour option to get 100 Shards back when you buy Hulk. If you recruit him after the 24 hours is up, you will be charged the full 1495 Shards. Alternatively, you can wait until level 35 to unlock him for FREE. Hulk can use the Special Power "Hulk Smash" to get rid of debris, as opposed to using Pym Particles on it.
So, let's take a look at what happens when you introduce Hulk into your game!


Hulk Smash!

Nick Fury: I could use your help with all this debris. You don't need to get rid of it. Just smash it so my guys can collect and clear it.
Hulk: Hulk like smash.
Nick Fury: Me too. Long as I'm the one deciding what gets smashed...

Hulk Smash Debris!
(Hulk will smash the debris without needing any Pym Particles!)

Hulk: Hulk smash brie.
Nick Fury: Debris.
Hulk: The brie.
Nick Fury: Forget it. You did good, Hulk. Go make some friends. If you're staying here, you need to be part of the school. And if you're gonna lose it on somebody, please make sure it's Stark.
Hulk: Hulk not lose it. Hulk calm as cucumber...
Reward: 36 Credits


Stomp the Club Pt. 1
Hulk starts

Hydra Bully: You thought you were tough when you had Stark and the little wizard, but let's see how tough you are without your friends...
Hulk: Hulk her friend.
Wasp: Thanks. I could've beat him up myself, but that was nice.
Hulk: Hulk do smashing. Nice bee keep fists pretty.
Wasp: Do you like dancing?

Hulk Watch Your Toes! 3h, requires Wasp

Hulk: Hulk never dance. Dancing fun!
Wasp: I know! You can dance whenever you want. It's a great way to meet people!
Hulk: Nice bee different. People afraid of Hulk.
Wasp: Then let's change their minds...
Reward: 36 Credits

Stomp the Club Pt. 2
Hulk starts

Hulk: Hulk and little bee dance more?
Wasp: I want you to have fun with other people. Or even by yourself. People need to see you're just like us. And I won't have to worry about getting my toes smashed...
Hulk: Hulk best dancer there is!
Wasp: I wouldn't go that far... 

Hulk HULK OUT! 15m
Wasp Dance Like Crazy, 25m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Wasp: You did great! I think even Pepper and Fury feel like you belong here now.
Hulk: Hulk Avenger?
Wasp: None of us are yet. But we'll get there together...
Reward: 36 Credits


Upgrading Hulk to level 2 costs 19,977 Credits - this will get you +10% Credits on Missions

Starting Actions
HULK OUT! 15m, Club A
BE CALM! 45m, Quad
DO SCIENCE! Pym's Lab

Hulk's Phrases - Voiced by John Cena!
Stop tapping Hulk!
Hulk acclimate well to new environment!
Hulk hungry!
No-one controls Hulk!
Hulk have unique way of learning!
Hulk SMASH!
Hulk will see you in the gym.
Hulk learn new skill set.
Hulk need physics tutor.
Hulk try hard not to smash!
It's not easy being green.
Hulk strongest there is.
Hulk STUDY!
Hulk is getting pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment