Thursday 21 April 2016

Guardians of the Galaxy! Week 4

Hey hey, Galactic Guardians!
Week 4 is finally here, and now we can recruit Rocket Raccoon, and try to defeat Ronan and hopefully, eventually... get Groot! In order to free Rocket, you must have recruited Drax and reached The Destroyer Pt. 3. So, let's take a look at this week's questlines!
N.B. In order to free Groot, you must get everything from the Galactic Pawn Shop!


Animal House Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Drax: It's time, Quill...
Star-Lord: Are you sure?
Drax: I am sure. That's why I said it aloud.
Star-Lord: Why don't we wait a little bit? I'm getting cool with some of these Chitauri. I just need some more time to reason with Ronan...
Drax: The time for reasoning has passed, Quill. It's time to free Rocket Raccoon...

Free Rocket Raccoon! 3s, 50 Energy Crystals


Rocket Raccoon: Where's Quill?
Drax the Destroyer: He ran away like a surprisingly fast baby.
Rocket Raccoon: Hurry up and heal me so I can find him. Me and that punk got a score to settle...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

Animal House Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts


Retro-Futuristic Wasp: You're so cute!
Rocket Raccoon: Who are you supposed to be?
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: I'm Wasp! Ms. Janet if you're into first names!
Rocket Raccoon: Only thing I'm into right now is clawing Quill's face off.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: Just because you're all cuddly doesn't mean you can hurt my friends! You mess with Star-Lord, you're messing with The Wasp!
Rocket Raccoon: Fine. I like your style, so I'll only claw half his face off..

Recruit Rocket Raccoon!
- 12 x Swear Jars (Have Gamora Rock the Mic, 5h OR Collect from Rocket's Weapon Rack, 4h)
- 6 x Wrenches (Defeat Ronan the Accuser)
- 29213 Energy Crystals
- 6 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser)


Star-Lord: Hey, Rocket. It's so nice to see you. I was just remembering the time I talked the Ravagers out of stealing your bike. Or the time I stopped Captain Marvel from caving your face in. Or the time--
Rocket Raccoon: Or the time you double-crossed us, and tried to snag the Infinity Gauntlet, and almost got us all killed?!
Star-Lord: What, that old thing? Nah. I try to live in the moment...
Rocket Raccoon: If you wanna live any more moments you're gonna listen real close, and do exactly what I tell you...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Animal House Pt. 3
Rocket Raccoon starts

Rocket Raccoon: Gimme one good reason why I shouldn't blow your head off...
Star-Lord: I'm fun. I'm funny. I can help you save the galaxy. I'm good at puzzles. I'm a decent dancer...
Rocket Raccoon: You can't dance...
Star-Lord: Oh, and you can?! Don't be mad just because you're afraid to ever go to the club...
Rocket Raccoon: That's it! Dance-off! Me and you!

Rocket Raccoon Break It Down, 15m
Star-Lord Dance-Off! 15m

Star-Lord: Fine. You're better than me at both dancing and murdering...
Rocket Raccoon: And you're the best at forgetting what's good for you...
Star-Lord: I know it was your plan. And I know it might've worked, but I messed it up. I just thought I had a clean shot at the glove...
Rocket Raccoon: Anyone can get a clean shot, Quill. You gotta know when to take it...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Animal House Pt. 4
Rocket Raccoon starts

Gamora: We need you to start work on a vessel that can get us back to the Conservatory, Rocket. Drax and I will handle Ronan and the Chitauri.
Rocket Raccoon: We should have Quill take on Ronan.
Gamora: ...
Rocket Raccoon: I'm just kidding, you green goof! I wouldn't let that idiot pick ticks off me.
Gamora: Just do your job, Rocket. Leave the fighting to the real warriors...

Rocket Raccoon Hate On These Idiots, 4h
Gamora Punish Targets, 15m
Drax Destroy the Drums, 3m

Rocket Raccoon: What are you?
Intergalactic Iron Man: I'm Tony Stark. I'm good at everything.
Rocket Raccoon: Everyone I've met who says they're good at something either isn't, or wants to use you for the one they're good at.
Intergalactic Iron Man: I just want to help you build your spaceship, and learn whatever I can about the tech you've seen...
Rocket Raccoon: I don't need any help. Even if I did, I wouldn't take it from a pretty boy who doesn't know what real work even means...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals




Like A Boss
Star-Lord starts


(Ronan emerges! This starts his first 24h countdown...)

Rocket Raccoon: You're done, Ronan.
Ronan: Soon enough, mongrel. We're about to transport the remaining Energy Crystals back to the Conservatory. Then I'll reduce this campus to ashes, and forget I ever stepped foot on this wretched planet.
Rocket Raccoon: I don't like it much either if we're being honest. But I like you even less.
Ronan: You're starting a fight you cannot win...
Rocket Raccoon: Yeah, that's kind of my thing...

Learn About Boss Battles


Defeat Ronan! (Requires 3 Cosmic Disruptors to attack (Special Event Missions)

Rocket Raccoon: Ready to give up?
Ronan: Not until you and every one of your friends have tasted The Universal Weapon.
Rocket Raccoon: They aren't my friends. We just work together sometimes...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

A crystal mine will now appear for you to send 2 heroes too. I sent Ms Marvel & Black Widow and it takes 20 mins. You have 1 hour before Ronan comes back so you can easily mine twice within this time. You can even send them for a third time and collect after the 1h timer is up.


One Woman Army Pt. 1
Gamora starts

Gamora: This is your last chance, Ronan. Crawl back to Thanos while you still can...
Ronan: I'll be walking back to Thanos with my arms full of Energy Crystals, and this Academy in ruins...
Gamora: If you continue this fight, I will beat you back to space with your own weapon...
Ronan: You dare threaten Ronan the Accuser?!
Gamora: It's not a threat, Ronan. It's a promise...

Upgrade Gamora! 15 x Tracking Devices (Special Event Missions OR Collect from the Dark Aster Model, 6h), 3 x Guitar Picks, 10 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 20 x Daggers (Collect from the WANTED: Nebula Poster), 12489 Energy Crystals
Defeat a Chitauri Champion! 

Star-Lord: Why are you antagonizing Ronan? We said we'd keep playing it cool until Rocket can build a ship...
Gamora: I'm done playing...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

One Woman Army Pt. 2
Gamora starts

Star-Lord: I need your help with Gamora. We all agreed that there's no sense in fighting Ronan until we have a ship ready to take out Thanos, but her crazy eyes tell me she's sick of waiting...
Drax: You aren't a warrior, Quill. You don't understand what it feels like when vengeance consumes your soul...
Star-Lord: If she jumps the gun on our plan, neither one of you will get your revenge...
Drax: I'll speak to her. But don't worry, I don't believe she has any intention of jumping on your guns. 

Gamora Face the Fire, 1m
Gamora Punish Targets, 15m

Drax: Quill is concerned that your quest for vengeance may be interfering with our plan.
Gamora: He doesn't understand what it feels like to need revenge...
Drax: I told him the same thing. He's also afraid that you want to jump on top of his weapons.
Gamora: Terrans are so weird...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


The End of Infinity
Rocket Raccoon starts

Star-Lord: You sure about this Rocket?
Rocket Raccoon: Oh yeah. Me and Stark made the baddest bomb I've ever seen. Guy's a goof, but he knows how to blow stuff up. I almost sorta kinda like him...
Star-Lord: I mean about going right at Thanos. About going by yourself...
Rocket Raccoon: It's the only way. We blow up the whole Conservatory before he ever sees us coming, and grab the glove on our return trip. No reason I can't do it myself. You'd just annoy me the whole time...
Star-Lord: Well be careful...
Rocket Raccoon: Do you want a kiss goodbye or somethin'? Get out of here! If I don't come back, you need to take care of Groot. He's just a stupid tree that doesn't know nothin'...
Star-Lord: I will. And I'll wait for my kiss until you come back...

Rocket Take Out Thanos! 4h

WORLD NEWS: GUARDING THE GALAXY!
Congratulations to the Avengers Academy students and the Guardians of the Galaxy for defeating Ronan, his Chitauri army, and the mysterious mastermind pulling their strings. Rocket Raccoon piloted his Milano Starship on a collision course with the intergalactic school-turned-evil-fortress known as the Cosmic Conservatory. The brave little raccoon unleashed a weapon built by himself and Tony Stark, which reduced the fortress to rubble, and eliminated the threat of the cosmic conqueror at its helm. We're still detecting massive amounts of energy from the remains, but I'm sure it's nothing to worry about...
U.N. proposes new rules for processing Asgardian immigrants ... Vibranium prices hit an all-time high ... Video captures what appears to be a red Tyrannosaurus Rex ... Simon Williams to host "America's Next Wonder!" ... A.I.M. teases "mind-expanding" project codenamed M.O.D.O.K.

Star-Lord: Did it work?
Rocket Raccoon: Hell yeah it did. Conservatory's blown to bits, and Thanos is as dead as that creepy chick he's always drooling over.
Star-Lord: Awesome! I mean, not awesome that you murdered someone, but he was always talking about murdering us, so...yeah. Great job!
Rocket Raccoon: Now we keep pounding on Ronan's face-painted dome until he admits he's beat...
Star-Lord: Like a team?
Rocket Raccoon: ...I guess.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


The Home Team
Star-Lord starts

Iron Man: Thank you guys again for all your help. I'm working with Cosmo to get Knowhere back into orbit, so everybody can get back to normal.
Star-Lord: Yeah, that's great. We'll make sure to help get rid of Ronan too...
Iron Man: What's wrong?
Star-Lord: I'm gonna miss you guys, man. I'm gonna miss Earth. We had a good thing going...
Iron Man: Nobody ever said you had to leave. Actually I'm pretty sure Loki said you have to leave, but don't worry about him...

Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Star-Lord: You're probably wondering why I called you here...
Rocket Raccoon: Cuz you're gonna stay on Earth.
Star-Lord: How'd you know?
Rocket Raccoon: You've obviously been wanting to stay since you got here. You don't hide your feelings well, Quill. You're like a huge, hairy toddler.
Star-Lord: You guys aren't mad that I'm breaking up the team?
Rocket Raccoon: We're all staying, idiot. None of us got anything to go back to anyways. We'll still be the Guardians of the Galaxy. We'll just be doing it from Avengers Academy for a while...
Star-Lord: Gamora is staying too?
Rocket Raccoon: Yes, your wish-she-was-your-girlfriend is staying too. We like it here. They got places to train. Shawarma stand. A pool table. Even though you can only play one at a time for some dumb reason...
Star-Lord: I'm so happy right now. And I'm pretty sure you owe me a celebratory kiss...
Rocket Raccoon: Stay away from me weirdo. See, I'm already regrettin' this decision...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystal



Rocket's Weapon Rack
Star-Lord starts


Get Rocket's Weapon Rack from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 9 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 15 x Thermal Grenade (Special Event Missions), 2728 Energy Crystals, 3s

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Beware of Spacedog
Star-Lord starts

Rocket Raccoon: Well if it isn't Cosmo the Spacedog...
Cosmo the Spacedog: Greetinks, comrade Raccoon.
Rocket Raccoon: You come all the way from space to make a mess of the lawn?
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo is comink to do his duty as Knowhere Chief of Security. Puttink end to Ronan and Chitauri. They are beink bad boys. Severe breachink of proper conducts.
Rocket Raccoon: A whole team of us ain't been able to stop 'em yet...
Cosmo the Spacedog: Da, but Cosmo is beink different. Will use telepathy to be speakink reasons in heads. If that not workink, will use telepathy to make them go to sleep. Desperate times callink for desperate measures...

Get Cosmo the Spacedog from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 12 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 5473 Energy Crystals, 3s

Enchantress: They tell me you excel at getting inside people's minds...
Cosmo the Spacedog: Da, Cosmo is masterink both the telepathy and the telekinesis.
Enchantress: The Enchantress is already a master manipulator.
Cosmo the Spacedog: You smell like cupcakes, and be speakink in the third person. This is good. Cosmo is likink Enchantress.
Enchantress: Let's go for a walk, Cosmo. I believe we have a lot to telepathically talk about.
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo like goink for walks. This is good...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Cage Match!
Gamora starts

Drax the Destroyer: I need to make sure I'm prepared for Thanos when we meet again. I'm building a suitable fighting cage to spar with the toughest warrior here...
Gamora: Why are you telling me?
Drax the Destroyer: Because I believe that warrior is you.

Get Drax's Cage from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 15 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 6325 Energy Crystals, 3h
Drax Destroy Each Other! 3h, requires Gamora

Drax: You are as formidable as I expected...
Gamora: You're pretty tough yourself. Although, if we're being honest, Thanos hits harder. And he has the Infinity Gauntlet...
Drax: Yes, but we have a team...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

We Built This City
Star-Lord starts

Rocket Raccoon: Alright Stark, me and you are gonna build a spaceship...
Iron Man: Nice! Can I fly it?!
Rocket Raccoon: Hell no.
Iron Man: ...
Rocket Raccoon: Fine. I'll let you press all the buttons...

Get the Milano Starship from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 20 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 2 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 10725 Energy Crystals, 3h
Iron Man Engage! 4h, requires Rocket Raccoon

Iron Man: That was amazing!
Rocket Raccoon: Yeah, you did alright. Adding plasma actuators was a pretty decent idea. Sorry I won't let you fly, but last time I let somebody fly one of my ships, Quill about ran us into a black hole.
Iron Man: What should we build next?
Rocket Raccoon: The last thing we need to finish both Ronan and Thanos for good. A big ol' bomb...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Rocket's Hot Rod, 25 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 6 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 6105 Energy Crystals, 2h 33m

Groot's Grove
Star-Lord starts

Get Groot's Grove from the Galactic Pawn Shop! 71 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 20 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 13458 Energy Crystals, 3h

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Get Groot!
Rocket Raccoon starts

Rocket Raccoon: It's time to bust Groot out of his escape pod.
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: You're so excited to see you best friend!
Rocket Raccoon: Do I look excited to you?
Retro-Futuristic Wasp: For sure! Your beady little eyes are dilated, and your hackles are all hackly!
Rocket Raccoon: Just 'cuz it's freezing on this dump of a planet...

Free GROOT! 3s, 50 Energy Crystals

Recruit GROOT!
- 15 Galactic Pawn Shop Prizes (AKA all the prizes you got already)
- 17 x Bird Seed (Defeat Ronan the Accuser)
- 64 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser)
- 17928 Energy Crystals

Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Yeah, sorry it took so long. This place is crazy.
Groot: I am Groot?
Rocket Raccoon: Earth.
Groot: I am Groot?!
Rocket Raccoon: What's reggae?
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Just go by yourself. I hate concerts...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Supermax
Iron Man starts

Ronan: You think you've won?! This is only the beginning! We will decimate this pathetic planet!
Odin: We need you to build a cell to hold Ronan. I'll share designs from the Asgardian dungeons.
Iron Man: You want us to keep this guy on our campus?
Odin: Our only other options are to set him free or destroy him.
Iron Man: You really think he's any worse than Zemo and Enchantress?
Ronan: I will kill you all! Thanos will have your heads! The Kree Empire will rain relentless death upon everything you love!
Iron Man: Yup. Time to build a jail cell...
 
Build Ronan's Cell & get Ronan as a prisoner at end of event! 25000 Energy Crystals, 3s

Nick Fury: Nice work, Stark. Soon, we'll get the real prison up and running...
Iron Man: Shouldn't we send him to space jail or something?
Nick Fury: No, we need to find out everything he knows about Thanos and his plans.
Iron Man: What if he tries to break out?
Nick Fury: Whoever heard of a Super Villain breaking out of prison?
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 


The Rocket Challenge! (Rewards the Rocket Bobblehead!)
Iron Man starts

Unlock Star-Lord, Gamora, Drax, and Rocket!

Iron Man: Well done!
Reward: 50 Energy Crystals


Beat Ronan Streak 1
Star-Lord starts

Battle Ronan and Complete Streak 1

Iron Man: Well done!
Reward: 3000 Crystals

Beat Ronan Streak 2
Star-Lord starts

Battle Ronan and Complete Streak 2

Iron Man: Well done!
Reward: 3000 Crystals

Beat Ronan Streak 3
Star-Lord starts

Battle Ronan and Complete Streak 3

Iron Man: Well done!
Reward: 3000 Crystals


Star-Lord's Dad Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts

Star-Lord: Do you think it's bad that all I want to do is try to find my dad right now? I've never had access to a database like they have here...
Gamora: I think it's understandable, Peter. I'd be looking for my family too if I could.
Star-Lord: You called me Peter...
Gamora: I guess I did. Let's pretend that never happened.

Upgrade Star-Lord! 9 x Kree Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 8 x Fluffy Dice (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 33 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 8 x Arcade Tokens (Collect from the Milano Starship), 12326 Energy Crystals
Star-Lord Search For Dad, 30m

Gamora: Any luck finding your father?
Star-Lord: No.
Gamora: Don't give up. We'll find someone to help...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Star-Lord's Dad Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Gamora: May I use your Stark Tower?
Iron Man: Hot tub?!
Gamora: No, I need to speak with the one you call J.A.R.V.I.S. I'm trying to help Quill locate his estranged father.
Iron Man: Oh. Sorry. Yeah, of course. Anything you want...
Gamora: Later, I may also want to enjoy your tub of hot water...
Iron Man: Awesome!
Gamora: To recuperate after battle.
Iron Man: Awesome... 

Gamora Discuss Nothingness, 15m
Star-Lord Search For Dad, 30m

Gamora: J.A.R.V.I.S. and I discussed many things. He's quite wise, and just the right amount of sassy. Most importantly, he thinks he may know how to locate your father.
Star-Lord: Where?!
Gamora: You'll have to travel back to space. Even then there will be no guarantee...
Star-Lord: I have to leave Earth again...
Gamora: You don't have to do anything, but you can always come back.
Star-Lord: I don't wanna leave you...guys. All you guys. And girls. And whatever Rocket and Groot are. Us. The team...
Gamora: When the time is right, we'll go together...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


I am Groot! Pt. 1
Groot starts

Rocket Raccoon: I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. I missed you, Groot.
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Don't make it weird. I just appreciate the fact that you're the only one who doesn't get mad when I jump on their head to blow stuff up.
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: We'll see about that...

Groot Fight with Friends, 15m, requires Rocket

Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Yeah, you did alright. For a big, dumb tree...
Groot: I am Groot?
Rocket Raccoon: Sure. What do you wanna do?
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: You know that I hate surprises...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

I am Groot! Pt. 2
Groot starts

Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Seriously?
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Fine. Don't say I never did anything for you...

Groot Set the Scene, 15m
Rocket Raccoon Break It Down, 15m
Star-Lord Dance-Off! 15m

Groot: I am Groot?
Rocket Raccoon: I guess. Schooling Quill never gets old.
Groot: I am Groot?
Rocket Raccoon: How would I know?
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Yeah, but I don't act like one.
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Good point. Sometimes I act like one...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

I am Groot! Pt. 3
Groot starts
 
Groot: I am Groot?
Rocket Raccoon: Nah, I got stuff to do. Get out of there and meet these people. A couple of 'em aren't as terrible as you'd expect.
Groot: I am Groot.
Rocket Raccoon: Yeah, well, talk to me after you've made the rounds...

Upgrade Groot! 3 Kree Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 8173 Energy Crystals
Groot Be One with Nature, 3m
Groot Stay Hydrated! 15m

Wasp: Oh my gosh! You're so beautiful!
Groot: I am Groot.
Wasp: You're welcome!
Groot: I am Groot?!
Wasp: Why wouldn't I understand you?
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


A Tree of Few Words Pt. 1
Groot starts

Groot: I am Groot?
Wasp: I'd love to go to a concert with you, but I promised Ant-Man I'd make him a super-secret outfit. Why don't you go with Rocket?
Groot: I am Groot.
Wasp: I bet because he can't see over people's heads...
Groot: I am Groot.
Wasp: You're so crazy!

Groot Buy Concert Tickets, 45m

Groot: I am Groot?
Falcon: I'm Sam. Or you can call me Falcon.
Groot: I am Groot.
Falcon: Or you can just keep saying that. That's cool too.
Groot: I am Groot?
Falcon: We're having communication issues, Groot. It's okay though. I think I know someone who can help...
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 

A Tree of Few Words Pt. 2
Groot starts

Groot: I am Groot.
Iron Man: I am Tony Stark, and I am going to design tiny translators to put in our ears so that Wasp and Rocket aren't the only ones who can understand you.
Groot: I am Groot!
Iron Man: You look excited, so I'm gonna assume you're saying thank you, in which case, you're welcome.
Groot: I am Groot!
Iron Man: I'm just gonna pretend that you're repeatedly applauding my genius. Now that I think about it, maybe I don't wanna know what you're actually saying...

Upgrade Groot! 4 x Kree Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 12260 Energy Crystals
Falcon See Some Reggae! 3h, requires Groot & Iron Man

Reward: 20 Energy Crystals 


Moral Combat Pt. 1
Rocket Raccoon starts

Rocket Raccoon: Where do you guys go to blow stuff up around here?
Star-Lord: You need to practice for the battle against Ronan?
Rocket Raccoon: Sure. What you said.
Star-Lord: We built a place called the Cosmic Combat Simulator. Fancy name for a fancy place to blast at Thanos dummies.
Rocket Raccoon: Great.
Star-Lord: Want me to go with you?
Rocket Raccoon: Nope. 

Upgrade Cosmic Combat Simulator! 15 Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 9422 Energy Crystals, 4h
Rocket Raccoon Blow Stuff Up, 15m

War Machine: Nice blasting out there!
Rocket Raccoon: Who are you?
War Machine: War Machine.
Rocket Raccoon: That's good. Seriously though, what's your name?
War Machine: James Rhodes. Rhodey. People call me War Machine.
Rocket Raccoon: Sounds to me like you're overcompensating.
War Machine: That's funny coming from a guy whose weapon is bigger than he is...
Rocket Raccoon: I'll show you funny!
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals

Moral Combat Pt. 2
Rocket Raccoon starts

Star-Lord: You need to chill out, man. These people are our friends.
Rocket Raccoon: Your friends. And don't say "chill out". It makes you sound even stupider than usual.
Star-Lord: Why do you always have to be such a jerk?
Rocket Raccoon: Why are you such an idiot?!
Star-Lord: Forget it, Rocket. We're trying to be a team, so we can help these guys fight Ronan, and stop Thanos. If you don't want to be a part of it, just stay away...
Rocket Raccoon: Stay away?! We had our chance to get away! To finish Thanos and his punks once and for all! And you ruined it! It was your fault!
Star-Lord: I know it was. That's why I'm trying to make it better...

Gamora Punish Targets, 15m
Star-Lord Practice Your Moves, 15m
Drax Destroy Dummies, 15m

Rocket Raccoon: What were you thinking back at the Conservatory?
Star-Lord: You want to actually talk about it, or just yell at me?
Rocket Raccoon: Both probably...
Star-Lord: When I saw that pile of Power Gem shards, I knew he had a way to visit different dimensions, and I knew if he had activated that machine or whatever it was, he would've...that it wouldn't have been good...
Rocket Raccoon: So you ignored my plan, and about got us killed...
Star-Lord: I acted on instinct, and tried to save us all. While also ignoring your plan. And almost getting us all killed...
Rocket Raccoon: I can't stay mad at you, Quill. You're just a huge, stupid baby.
Star-Lord: Thanks, Rocket. I love you too.
Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Rocket Launcher Pt. 1
Rocket Raccoon starts

Star-Lord: You should look into the database here, Rocket. It's the best chance any of us have of finding out where we came from.
Rocket Raccoon: I came from nothin'. Pretty proud of it.
Star-Lord: C'mon, Rocket. We get it. You're tough. You don't need any friends. It's fine if you don't wanna say we're friends, but I say we are. And I say you wanna know as much about your past as I do about mine...
Rocket Raccoon: What if what I find out is worse than what I already know?
Star-Lord: Then it'll be the truth. Good or bad, that's something. Maybe you aren't the only annoying, cannon-carrying raccoon out there... 
Rocket Raccoon: Maybe you're right...

Upgrade Rocket Raccoon! 
RANK 2: 3 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 10 x ?, 21 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 8 x Swear Jars (Have Gamora Rock the Mic, 5h OR Collect from Rocket's Weapon Rack, 4h), 5122 Energy Crystals
RANK 3: 13 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 3 x ?, 50 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 10 x Bandana (Collect from the Rocket's Hot Rod), 12862 Energy Crystals
Rocket Raccoon Research Halfworld, 30m


Reward: 20 Energy Crystals


Relentless Pt. 1
Drax starts

Gamora: I'm not sure who they are yet, but there are more Cosmic Conservatory students on this planet. I'm sure of it...
Drax: Then I need to find them. If they're followers of Thanos, I have to destroy them.
Gamora: If they follow Thanos, don't you think they'd be here fighting by Ronan?
Drax: I think Thanos has bigger ambitions than what we're facing right now. And more powerful allies than Ronan...

Upgrade Drax! 4 x ?, 4 x Kree Empire Seals (Defeat Ronan the Accuser), 25 x Enhanced Chitauri Armor (Defeat Chitauri Trooper OR Defeat Chitauri Champion), 6 x ?, 14400 Energy Crystals
Drax Look Harder for Thanos, 30m


Reward: 20 Energy Crystals



Are you excited for unlocking Rocket and Groot? What about fighting Ronan?

Kou

No comments:

Post a Comment