Saturday 9 July 2016

Spider-Man Premium Character: The Lizard

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character which you can buy during the Spider-Man event... The Lizard!



Forget the Passst Pt. 1

The Lizard: Where'ss Osssborn?
Doctor Octopus: I neither know, nor care. I asked him if he'd seen my pen, and he screamed "Trick or Treat!" and disappeared into a cloud of green smoke.
The Lizard: He'sss sssuch a drama queen.
Doctor Octopus: Agreed.
The Lizard: Do you mind if I do sssome work here? I'm only interesssted in reversssing the effectsss of the Lizard Ssserum.
Doctor Octopus: Help yourself. But if your tail brushes up against my tentacles, we will have a problem...

Get the Oscorp Lab! 100 Oscoins


The Lizard Work Through It! 8h

The Lizard: You should think about leaving Ossscorp. Norman Osssborn isss on a path of ssself-destruction, and he'll drag down anyone ssstanding with him.
Doctor Octopus: Forgive me if I don't take advice from a lizard with a bowtie.
The Lizard: I'm trying to help you!
Doctor Octopus: Congratulations, reptile. You've just discovered a new way to fail...
Reward: 20 Oscoins 

Forget the Passst Pt. 2
The Lizard starts

Wasp: Are you okay, Curt? You look really mad. And extra lizardy...
The Lizard: Doctor Octopusss made me angry. I have to get my emotionsss under control. The more stressssed I get, the lessss control I have over the transssformation...
Wasp: You should totally hang out with us in the quad! You can get some fresh air while I research my story for the Bugle, and Black Widow searches for clues. She loooooves searching for clues...
The Lizard: I sssupossse a walk could me calm down...

The Lizard Embraccce Lizardnesssss, 8h
Wasp Get the Scoop! 4h
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Pepper Potts: Did you just eat a bird?
The Lizard: Yesss. My attempt to control the lizard transssformation wasss a failure...
Pepper Potts: I'm feeling the same way about my career choice...
Reward: 20 Oscoins  

Forget the Passst Pt. 3
The Lizard starts

Loki: So, they call you The Crocodile... 
The Lizard: No. They don't...
Loki: Your scaly belly is filled with turmoil, Crocodile. You have to let go of your past mistakes, and embrace the future.
The Lizard: Why do you care?
Loki: Because I know a thing or two about troubled pasts. And I have my own plans for your future...

Upgrade The Lizard! 12 x Lab Coats (Special Event Missions), 10 x Test Tubes (Special Event Missions), 1247 Oscoins
The Lizard Ssscales Wallsss! 8h
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Loki: You have as many talents as you do disfigurements. It's a shame you waste them moping, and actively attempting to eliminate your own powers.
The Lizard: I never wanted thisss...
Loki: Do you think I wanted a brother who would set his hammer on my chest while I slept? Or a father who once drunkenly mistook me for a turkey leg? A thousand showers haven't washed his slobber from my forehead.
The Lizard: What'sss your point?
Loki: Life does not give us what we want, it simply presents us with opportunities. We have to use our cunning to take what we want for ourselves...
Reward: 20 Oscoins


Accccept Yourssself Pt. 1
The Lizard starts

Nick Fury: I'm happy to have you at the Academy, but you're gonna need to tell me everything you know about Oscorp's plans...
The Lizard: I mossstly conducted my own experimentsss. Osssborn and Doctor Octopusss never tell me anything.
Nick Fury: My intel says they're working on a secret project.
The Lizard: All I know is that it involvesss portalsss. Possssibly aliensss...
Nick Fury: Which aliens?!
The Lizard: I honessstly don't know...
Nick Fury: I hope you're telling the truth. If I find out you aren't, you'll find out where we keep former villains who can't get with the program... 

The Lizard Brainssstorm Antidotesss, 30m
The Lizard Do Chemical Equationsss, 3h

Iron Man: Curt Connors! Peter Parker has great things to say about you. It's always good to have another genius scientist in the house.
The Lizard: Thanksss, but I'm not feeling like much of a geniusss...
Iron Man: You shouldn't compare yourself to me. That's not fair to anyone.
The Lizard: It'sss not that. I jussst haven't been able to find a cure for my condition.
Iron Man: You've probably just been working too hard. All work and no play makes for more Nick Furys and Captain Americas. Nobody needs that, am I right?
The Lizard: I thought everyone loved Captain America?
Iron Man: He's alright...
Reward: 20 Credits 

Accccept Yourssself Pt. 2
The Lizard starts

Iron Man: What do you do for fun?
The Lizard: Desperately try to reverssse my missstakesss.
Iron Man: Me too, but I'm way less upfront about it. Follow me. I'll show you how to act like ou've never made a mistake in your life... 

Upgrade The Lizard! 8 x Lizards (Special Event Missions), 16 x Sewer Maps (Special Event Missions), 10 x Moisturizer (Special Event Missions), 2493 Klyntarites

 
The Lizard Get Refreshed, 45m
The Lizard Danccce Like Lizardsss, 3h

The Lizard: Thank you, Tony. I feel better already.
Iron Man: You look more...
The Lizard: Refreshed and happy?
Iron Man: I was searching for a synonym for lizardish.
The Lizard: I'm starting to believe that I can control my emotions and my lizardishness.
Reward: 20 Credits 


Home Isss Where the Sssewer Isss Pt. 1
The Lizard starts

Black Widow: I need to know everything that's going on at Oscorp...
The Lizard: Nick Fury sssaid the sssame thing.
Black Widow: What's that supposed to mean?
The Lizard: Nothing. I'm sure your intentions are pure. I've jussst realized that I'm done with Ossscorp. I need to focusss on helping othersss like myssself.
Black Widow: Lizard people?
The Lizard: Everyone who feelsss like they don't fit in thisss world...

The Lizard Work Through It, 10m
The Lizard Do Chemical Equationsss, 3h
Black Widow Hack the System, 2m

Black Widow: I found everything I could in Fury's files about superhumans who've gone off the grid. A lot of them made their way to New York, but disappeared...
The Lizard: I doubt they sssimply disappeared. But I know where they might be hiding...
Reward: 20 Credits 

Home Isss Where the Sssewer Isss Pt. 2
The Lizard starts

Ms Marvel: Black Widow told me you're trying to help people with powers who are afraid to show who they really are. I wanna help.
The Lizard: Why?
Ms Marvel: Because I know how it feels. Punching bad guys is super amazing, but helping people is what heroes are supposed to do...
The Lizard: I know where I have to go. I don't think you'll like it...
Ms Marvel: It sounds so dangerous!

Upgrade the Lizard! 22 Lab Coats (Special Event Missions), 20 Test Tubes (Special Event Missions), 3740 Klyntarites
The Lizard Visssit the Sssewersss, 6h

Ms Marvel: There are so many superhumans hiding in the sewers...
The Lizard: I jussst wish I could have convinccced more of them to leave...
Ms Marvel: We did our best. We just have to keep trying.
The Lizard: Thank you for your help, Msss. Marvel.
Ms Marvel: You're a lizard!
The Lizard: ...
Ms Marvel: Sorry. I just couldn't hold that in anymore. It's so amazing!
The Lizard: Thanksss. You're pretty amazing yourssself.
Reward: 20 Credits 


Advancccesss in Scccienccce Pt. 1
The Lizard starts

Green Goblin: You think that just because you failed, you can join the Avengers? You work for Oscorp.
The Lizard: I'm a ssstudent at Avengersss Academy.
Green Goblin: I own you. I can destroy you.
The Lizard: Perhapsss. And I may have alwaysss been a failure, but no one ownsss The Lizard anymore...

The Lizard Scale Wallsss, 1h
The Lizard Embrace Lizardnessss, 2h 30m

Doctor Octopus: Osborn is inordinately upset. He ruined my entire four-course lunch break by talking to himself in the mirror about various ways to end your existence. He also spent a lot of time discussing pumpkins. That man loves his pumpkins.
The Lizard: I'm done with Ossscorp. If you're asss sssmart asss you sssay you are, you'll do the sssame.
Doctor Octopus: You simple reptile. Dr. Otto Octavius has never worked for Oscorp. This entire world exists only to serve me...
Reward: 20 Credits 

Advancccesss in Scccienccce Pt. 2
The Lizard starts

Hank Pym: Curt Connors! The Lizard! The ingenious chemist and herpetologist! Welcome to Avengers Academy!
The Lizard: I've been here for a long time...
Hank Pym: I have not! Or have I?! Has anyone really?! These are all either perplexing questions or exciting exclamations!
The Lizard: We met when you ssspoke at Empire Ssstate Universssity...
Hank Pym: I remember! I remember so many things! I remember what I wanted to show you when we met again at this exact time and place!
The Lizard: I don't underssstand...
Hank Pym: But you will! Or you won't! Either way, something cataclysmic is sure to occur! That's science!

Upgrade The Lizard! 16 x Lizards (Special Event Missions), 35 x Sewer Maps (Special Event Missions), 27 x Moisturizer (Special Event Missions)
The Lizard Meet Other Monssstersss, 1h
The Lizard Visssit Pym'sss Lab, 4h

Reward: 20 Credits 



What do you think of The Lizard? Are you going to purchase him?

Kou.


THE LIZARD'S ACTIONS

Ssscale Wallsss, The Daily Bugle, 8h
Do Chemical Equationsss! Stark Tower, 8h
Embraccce Lizardnesss, 8h
Work Through It, Oscorp Lab, 8h 
Brainssstorm Antidotesss! - Rank 2
Dance Like Lizardsss! - Rank 2
Get Refreshed! - Rank 3
Meet Other Monssstersss! - Rank 5
Resssearch Dry Ssskin! - Rank 3
Visssit Pym'sss Lab! - Rank 5
Visssit the Sssewersss! - Rank 4


THE LIZARD'S PHRASES

No comments:

Post a Comment