Friday 15 July 2016

Spider-Man Special Event Character: Mary Jane

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character which you can recruit during the Spider-Man event... Mary Jane!


Center of Attention Pt. 1
Mary Jane starts

Wasp: Mary Jane Watson! You're totally my favorite supermodel ever after Tigra! Don't be mad...
Mary Jane: She's my favorite too. Just let me wear a Van Dyne's original sometime, and we'll call it even.
Wasp: Everything is getting so fashiony!
Mary Jane: I love it, but I'm here to clear Spider-Man's name, and train to fight alongside the Avengers.
Wasp: We can't be fashiony?
Mary Jane: I guess it wouldn't hurt to get some photos at Avengers Academy. Especially if they're shared with Janet Van Dyne's millions of followers. They call themselves Waspoholics, right?
Wasp: We're totally cross-promoting!

Mary Jane Walk the Carpet! 1h

Wasp: That was so goooooooood!
Mary Jane: It was fun, but now it's time to get to work.
Wasp: Tony gave you armor, right?
Mary Jane: Yeah, based off of Spider-Man's abilities since he's the whole reason I started caring about Super Heroes in the first place. I just need to use it more to make sure I don't mess up when it counts...
Wasp: And you need to make sure you don't hurt Tony's feelings...
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Center of Attention Pt. 2
Mary Jane starts

Iron Man: Time to see this armor in action. We'll see who wore it better.
Mary Jane: You wore this girly Spider-Man backpack?
Iron Man: Strictly for testing purposes...

Mary Jane Stretch Your Legs! 2h
Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1h

Iron Man: Awesome!
Mary Jane: Are you talking about me or the armor?
Iron Man: Both?
Mary Jane: You're unbelievable, Tony Stark.
Iron Man: I know. I'd slap myself, but girls are so much better at it.
Reward: 20 Oscoins

Center of Attention Pt. 3
Mary Jane starts

Mary Jane: Spider-Man...
Spider-Man: I just wanted to say thank you for always defending me.
Mary Jane: You've saved my life twice. You've saved New York more than anyone knows. It's the least I can do...
Spider-Man: I should go. The city needs me...
Mary Jane: What do you get out of all this?
Spider-Man: Self-satisfaction. It almost always helps with the self-loathing.
Mary Jane: I think you deserve a little something extra... 

Upgrade Mary Jane! 6 x Bugle Exclusives, 3375 Oscoins
Mary Jane Share the Moment! 1h, requires Spider-Man


Spider-Man: ...
Mary Jane: I've never seen you speechless.
Spider-Man: I've never been this happy.
Mary Jane: Come see me again sometime. It only gets better...
Reward: 20 Oscoins  


Serious Business Pt. 1
Mary Jane starts

Loki: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Mandy James.
Mary Jane: Mary Jane. 
Loki: My apologies. I find your pedestrian Midgardian names so difficult to remember.
Mary Jane: You should be a model.
Loki: Because of my noble stature, and godly features?
Mary Jane: Because you're catty, and probably wear a women's size zero.
Loki: I'll take that as a compliment.
Mary Jane: You're only proving my point.

Mary Jane Plan Your Career! 30m
Mary Jane Stretch Your Legs! 2h
Loki Study Arcane Lore! 2m

Reward: 20 Oscoins 

 


Have you recruited Mary Jane yet? What do you think of her if so?

Kou.


MARY JANE'S ACTIONS


MARY JANE'S PHRASES

No comments:

Post a Comment