Monday 9 May 2016

Civil War Character: Black Panther

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main weekly posts tidy and put the character upgrades and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character who you can unlock in Week 1 of the Civil War event... Black Panther!
Kou.





Big Cat on Campus Pt. 1
Black Panther starts

Iron Man: You know I like you, and I know you're a huge fan of mine, but you're starting to remind me of Cap. Everyone's following you around like you're perfect. You both need to remember that I run this place.
Black Panther: I run my own country.
Iron Man: I run my own company!...That's not as impressive, is it?
Black Panther: No.
Iron Man: Let's compete at things!

Black Panther Use Cat-Like Reflexes, 15m
Iron Man Get Some Fresh Air, 1m

Iron Man: Agility and athleticism aren't even my strongest traits...
Black Panther: I noticed.
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Big Cat on Campus Pt. 2
Black Panther starts

Iron Man: You're strong, and athletic, and well-mannered, and dashingly handsome, but now it's time to compete in my wheelhouse. The wheelhouse of science! 
Black Panther: I'm a genius in physics and advanced technology, and an accomplished inventor. I'm widely considered to be one of the eight smartest people on the planet.
Iron Man: So what? I personally consider myself to be the smartest people ever. 

Black Panther Craft New Designs, 3m
Iron Man Tinker with Tech, 1h

Iron Man: Fine, you're brilliant. But let's see you fight...
Black Panther: I should warn you that I'm an Olympic-level athlete, and a master in various forms of martial arts, and fighting styles that belong to no known disciplines.
Iron Man: I know, I know. And your voice is both forceful and comforting. I hate you.
Reward: 20 Vibranium 

Big Cat on Campus Pt. 3
Black Panther starts

Black Panther: It's a terrible idea to fight me, Tony.
Iron Man: I know. Don't go easy on me.
Black Panther: I won't.
Iron Man: You can if you want... 

Black Panther See Who's Best, 1h, requires Iron Man

Black Panther: I respect you, Tony. You're stubborn, reckless, and egotistical, but you're brave. And you have a good heart.
Iron Man: You have a lot of class. It reminds me of Cap, but we're science bros, so I'm gonna let it slide. Might just be the concussion, but I hope you join Team Tony. We'll both secretly know it's Team T'Challa...
Black Panther: You could have asked me that in the beginning...
Iron Man: Yeah, I know. For some reason, I learn best through bruises.
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


Remember Your Mission Pt. 1
Black Panther starts

Black Panther: I've been so distracted with Hydra and the Academy's rival factions that I've lost sight of my goal to continue my work for the betterment of Wakanda.
War Machine: Yeah, that's why I don't always spend a lot of time around here. Tony's my guy, but him and distractions just go together.
Black Panther: I feel like he's more interested in besting Captain America than he is in defeating Hydra...
War Machine: Yup. Welcome to Team Tony. 

Upgrade Black Panther! 20 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug), 20 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thug), 9102 Vibranium
Black Panther Craft New Designs, 3m

Iron Man: Do you have access to enough Vibranium to make it the base alloy for the whole Iron Legion?
Black Panther: I don't think it's a good idea to make an army of indestructible robots...
Iron Man: Why does everybody always say that?
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Remember Your Mission Pt. 2
Black Panther starts

Black Panther: DJ Vision! I've wanted to tell you how much I appreciate you using Wakandan drum samples in your latest single.
Vision: Thank you, Prince T'Challa. It's the least I could do for everything I've learned from the most technologically advanced nation on the planet.
Black Panther: I respect you as a logical being. How do you justify teaming with Tony Stark in this rivalry between himself and Captain America?
Vision: A fair question. Tony Stark is egotistical, and reckless, and immature, and he has a strange fascination with aged cheeses and books about historic women...
Black Panther: But...
Vision: But he's my friend. And I have zero percent doubt that he would be willing to give his life for any of his friends. I am honored to fight by his side...
Black Panther: Then I will be happy to help Team Tony defeat Hydra, and prove our dominance over Team Cap in the process...
Vision: And my next single will be dedicated to our victory. And it will be a certified banger...

Black Panther Identify Potential Threats, 30m

Black Panther: I believe we can turn the one called Crossbones. He's a mercenary, so he'll logically fight for whatever faction is in his best interest.
Iron Man: You wanna give him money? I know we both have it, but that's not the way I wanna win this...
Black Panther: I don't want to give him anything. I want to show him that his only hope is to side with us.
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


The Prince's Diaries Pt. 1 
Black Panther starts

Black Panther: As you've explored the Wakandan jungle, I must now explore the world. It's the primary reason my father wanted me to attend Avengers Academy.
Iron Widow: Where are you going to go?
Black Panther: Hell's Kitchen sounds nice.
Iron Widow: Things must sound a lot different in Wakanda...

Upgrade Black Panther! 20 x Black Panther Masks (Collect from Cap Display Case), 54 x Vibranium Daggers (Defeat Hydra Thug), 32 x Hydra Intel (Defeat Hydra Thug), 10375 Vibranium


Black Panther Explore the World, 15m

Iron Widow: How was Hell's Kitchen?
Black Panther: Invigorating! I fought alongside many different heroes who had opposing, and sometimes disturbing, approaches to our craft. Do you know they sometimes refer to the city as the urban jungle?
Iron Widow: I've heard that, yeah...
Black Panther: Apparently some sort of criminal kingpin was facilitating the efforts of a nefarious group calling themselves the Sinister Six? Are you aware of this?
Iron Widow: No, I try to keep up, but I've been pretty busy...
Black Panther: Well, fear not, because we thwarted their efforts for the time being.
Iron Widow: I don't fear anything, but thanks anyway. It's nice to see you so excited.
Black Panther: I get quite a thrill from protecting good people, and imposing my will on villains, but my father is very over-protective, and rarely gives me the opportunity. I'm enjoying being what you call a Super-Hero...
Reward: 20 Vibranium

The Prince's Diaries Pt. 2
Black Panther starts

Madame Hydra: Pay close attention to the one they call Black Panther. They say he's an even better hand-to-hand combatant than Captain America.
Winter Soldier: No one is better than Captain America.
Madame Hydra: Did Red Skull tell you that?
Winter Soldier: It's a lyric in one of my songs...

Black Panther Work With Vibranium, 2m

Madame Hydra: The Black Panther has been sending regular reports to the king of Wakanda. You need to end this before he sends in his Dora Milaje.
Crossbones: What's that?
Madame Hydra: The king's personal body guards. Some of the deadliest warriors in Wakanda. Which means they're some of the deadliest warriors anywhere.
Crossbones: Oh, I heard of them. They're all chicks, right?
Madame Hydra: Yes, they are all females. Do you need me to remind you how deadly a female can be?
Reward: 20 Vibranium 


Black Panther Rank 4 - 4 x Field Communicators, 51 x Vibranium Daggers, 42 x Hydra Intel, 11394 Vibranium

Black Panther Rank 5 - 3 x Hydra Tokens, 15 x ?, 10 x Field Gear, 3 x Battle Gear, 3107 Vibranium


What do you think of Black Panther? Have you unlocked him yet?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment