Wednesday 18 May 2016

Civil War Outfit: "Giant-Man" Ant-Man

Hey hey,

So, today saw the release of the Heroic Chest into the event, and with it the chance to unlock the "Giant-Man" Ant-Man outfit!

 
Once you have won it from the chest, you can get it for free in Van Dyne's!




The outfit does come with its own questline, plus two exclusive actions - Watch Your Step (30m) & Protect the Academy! (30m)!


Giant-Size Ant-Man! Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Hank Pym: Scott! I've developed capsules that will allow you to grow to incredible heights! You'll no longer only be Ant-Man, but Giant-Man!
Ant-Man: Are you sure I'll be able to control myself?
Hank Pym: You'll be the most powerful being on the planet!
Ant-Man: Is it dangerous?
Hank Pym: It's unprecedented!
Ant-Man: So, I might be out of control, and a giant-size danger to myself and everyone else?
Hank Pym: Don't ask too many questions! That's the first rule of super-science!

Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Hank Pym: How do you feel?!
Ant-Man: Cool so far, but I haven't turned into a giant yet...
Hank Pym: What's stopping you?!
Ant-Man: Fear. What if I don't stop growing, and I bust like some gigantic gut-filled water balloon?
Hank Pym: I'm fairly certain that won't happen!
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Giant-Size Ant-Man! Pt. 2
Ant-Man starts

Ant-Man: Here we go, I guess. You have any advice for when I'm a giant?
Hank Pym: Have fun! Enjoy the view! Try not to crush your classmates!

Ant-Man Watch Your Step, 30m

Hank Pym: Amazing!
Ant-Man: It was pretty incredible. Even though I was constantly paranoid about squashing people...
Hank Pym: Now they know how the ants feel!
Ant-Man: Was that the point of all this? So people could understand what it's like to be tiny, and respect things that are weaker and smaller than them?
Hank Pym: I just wanted to make a giant! Science!
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Giant-Size Ant-Man! Pt. 3
Ant-Man starts

Wasp: The suit looks even better on you than I thought it would!
Ant-Man: You designed it?
Wasp: "If it looks totally badass, it must be a Van Dyne's original!" That's my new shop motto! It's edgy!
Ant-Man: Will you take some pics of me shrinking and growing? I want to see it from another perspective, and see if there's anything pointing to possible side-effects...
Wasp: Potential side-effects may include increased chance of awesomeness!
Ant-Man: You and Professor Pym have a lot in common...
Wasp: I know! It's totally disturbing!

Ant-Man Visit Friends, 1m
Ant-Man Watch Your Step, 30m
Wasp Document Experiments, 1m

Ant-Man: Did you notice anything weird?
Wasp: You turned into a giant!
Ant-Man: Good eye. Anything else?
Wasp: I didn't wanna mention it, but your muscles seemed to stretch and strain in weird ways. I think the extreme shrinking and growing might be wrecking your body...
Ant-Man: I was afraid of that. Considering how Professor Pym acts, I'm wondering if it has the same effect on your brain...
Wasp: Or I could totally be imagining things! One time I went camping, and I swore I saw a sasquatch!
Reward: 20 Vibranium

Giant-Size Ant-Man! Pt. 4
Ant-Man starts

Hank Pym: Hydra is launching an airstrike on the Academy! It's the perfect opportunity to put your giant combat skills to the test!
Ant-Man: I'd like to help, but I'm not sure being giant is for me. Not to mention that I'm worried about the long-term side-effects...
Hank Pym: I understand your concerns, but I'm certain I can develop measures to mitigate the damage that the size changes may have on your body.
Ant-Man: You aren't just saying that, are you?
Hank Pym: Of course not! I'm the most honest member of the faculty!
Ant-Man: That is literally the most frightening thing I've ever heard...
Hank Pym: That's science!

Ant-Man Protect the Academy, 30m

Ant-Man: I take it all back. That was the funnest thing I've ever done. I'm never giving up this suit.
Hank Pym: Fantastic! You've literally become Avengers Academy's biggest asset! We'll continue to push the limits to see how high you can reach!
Ant-Man: How will we know when the experiment is getting too dangerous?
Hank Pym: You never know until it's too late!
Ant-Man: That's science?
Hank Pym: An unstable combustible compound of terror and excitement! That's science!
Reward: 20 Vibranium



Here's a pic of his Protect the Academy! action:


And... here's a pic of his Watch Your Step action:



What do you think of Ant-Man's "Giant-Man" outfit? Are you going to give the Mystery Box a try? If so, good luck!

Kou.

1 comment: