Wednesday 24 August 2016

A.I.M. Attacks! Character Profile: M.O.D.O.K.

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades/outfits and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character you can earn during part two of the A.I.M. Attacks! mini event... M.O.D.O.K.! Obtaining M.O.D.O.K. required you to beat him seven times and he became available to invite after the event finished.




Big Head on Campus Pt. 1
M.O.D.O.K. starts

Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, M.O.D.O.K.! You have such an interesting name!
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. has no name. M.O.D.O.K. is the description of one of A.I.M.'s failed experiments. M.O.D.O.K. is an acronym that stands for Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing.
Pepper Potts: At Avengers Academy, we believe that people can be more than what they were designed to be. They can make themselves better. They can be heroes...
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. appreciates the sentiment, but M.O.D.O.K. also feels the need to intellectually admonish his classmates, and unleash massive amounts of destruction.
Pepper Potts: I can point you to our Blasting Range...
M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you. M.O.D.O.K. has unresolved anger issues.
Pepper Potts: I think I know someone who might be able to help...

M.O.D.O.K. Activate Arsenal, 2h



Black Widow Test Widow's Bite! 1h

Black Widow: Nice weaponized chair.
M.O.D.O.K.: Impressive weaponized bracelets.
Black Widow: I find that destroying things helps with the urge to destroy people.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. appreciates our logic. M.O.D.O.K. could destroy everyone at Avengers Academy, but integrating with the students is far more practical.
Black Widow: And less messy. I know it sounds terrible, but you should try to make friends. When they get too annoying, just head back here, and blow stuff up again until you feel better. That's what I do...
M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you, Black Widow. M.O.D.O.K. will attempt to test your theory...
Reward: 20 Credits

Big Head on Campus Pt. 2
M.O.D.O.K. starts

M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. is attempting to befriend his former foes.
Wasp: I totally love how you talk in the third-person! You're like a toddler or a star wide receiver!

M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. speaks this way because this is the way M.O.D.O.K. was designed to speak. M.O.D.O.K. does not have an exaggerated sense of self, although M.O.D.O.K. does have the tendency to overcompensate.
Wasp: Wasp likes talking in the third-person! It makes Wasp feel like a wrestler or an evil president!
M.O.D.O.K.: You're mocking M.O.D.O.K.
Wasp: No way! Wasp is totally appreciating M.O.D.O.K.! Let's go make M.O.D.O.K. some friends!

M.O.D.O.K. Observe the Festivities, 2h
Wasp Show 'Em How It's Done, 25m

Wasp: Why didn't you dance or talk to anyone?
M.O.D.O.K.: These idiots do not deserve to interact with a brilliant mind like M.O.D.O.K.!
Wasp: It's okay to be insecure, M.O.D.O.K. Everybody feels that way sometimes.
M.O.D.O.K.: Even you?
Wasp: Even Wasp. Wasp just leans on her friends when she feels insecure. Wasp is realizing that talking in the third-person probably doesn't help that much.
M.O.D.O.K.: Can M.O.D.O.K. and Wasp be friends?
Wasp: We already are, you big dumb brain!
Reward: 20 Credits

Big Head on Campus Pt. 3
M.O.D.O.K. starts

M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you for being M.O.D.O.K.'s friend. In the basement, M.O.D.O.K.'s only friends were his broken action figures and complicated calculations.
Wasp: I'm sorry that they treated you like that...
M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you, but it's okay. Everything is better now. M.O.D.O.K. never imagined he would ever have a girlfriend.
Wasp: Wasp has no idea what M.O.D.O.K. is talking about...

Upgrade M.O.D.O.K.! 20 x Giant Hats (Mission Board), 5795 Credits
M.O.D.O.K. Engage in Romance! 2h
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Wasp: I like you, M.O.D.O.K.
M.O.D.O.K.: Unbelievable!
Wasp: As a friend.
M.O.D.O.K.: Thoroughly believable...
Wasp: I'm sorry...
M.O.D.O.K.: Obviously! M.O.D.O.K. has no time for idiotic insects who foolishly think they deserve to be in his presence!
Wasp: Your feelings are hurt, and you had a really terrible childhood, and you're my friend, so I'm gonna ignore the fact that you just yelled at me, and called me names. Do it again, and I'll dropkick you back to the A.I.M. Institute.
M.O.D.O.K.: I'm sorry...
Reward: 20 Credits

Mind Games Pt. 1
M.O.D.O.K. starts

Iron Man: Avengers Academy rule number one. Never mess with Wasp.
M.O.D.O.K.: Don't attempt to teach M.O.D.O.K. a lesson, you imbecile.
Iron Man: Rule number two is never mess with Tony Stark. I'm not as physically intimidating, but I'm the best at holding a grudge.
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. doesn't want to always be fighting people. But M.O.D.O.K. was designed only for killing...
Iron Man: You just need to put that brain to work. Blow off some steam at the Blasting Range, and I'll meet you at Stark Tower for some super-science.
M.O.D.O.K.: You trust M.O.D.O.K. in your home?
Iron Man: If you don't yell at me or shoot me, I might even let you use the hot tub...

M.O.D.O.K. Challenge J.A.R.V.I.S.! 1h
Iron Man Do Super-Science! 3m
M.O.D.O.K. Activate Arsenal! 2h

M.O.D.O.K.: Thank you, Tony. Engaging in super-science settled M.O.D.O.K.'s emotions, while simultaneously revealing a fantastic solution for eliminating A.I.M. once and for all.
Iron Man: Science bros!
M.O.D.O.K.: M.O.D.O.K. has bros!
Reward: 20 Credits

Mind Games Pt. 2
M.O.D.O.K. starts

Iron Man: What's your plan for taking down A.I.M.?
M.O.D.O.K.: Scientist Supreme calls M.O.D.O.K. his greatest creation, but that's only because he's failed to complete his most ambitious project, the Cosmic Cube.
Iron Man: Gasp!
M.O.D.O.K.: You've heard of it?
Iron Man: No, I've just been waiting for the right moment to say "Gasp!" out loud.
M.O.D.O.K.: Prepare yourself to say it again. You and M.O.D.O.K. are about to restructure reality...

Upgrade M.O.D.O.K.! 30 x Giant Hats (Mission Board), 6021 Credits
M.O.D.O.K. Weird Science! 2h
Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1h

Reward: 20 Credits




What do you think of M.O.D.O.K.? Were you able to recruit him to your Academy?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment