Wednesday 3 August 2016

Spider-Man Act Two: Episode 7!

Morning Avengereenos!

Episode 7 is live! To begin the seventh episode of the event, players must complete the quest "We Can Do It!", which asks players to defeat Venom 3 times.


INITIAL FAQ

When does Carnage appear to battle?
Complete the quest "Things Fall Apart" to have the chance to face Carnage with your heroes!

How do I fight Carnage?
Use Flame Throwers crafted from Horizon Labs to take down Carnage! To deal more damage, train up your heroes and upgrade their Combat Skills by defeating Symbiotes around campus.Defeat him 3 times to earn Dumb Bells to help invite Venom to the Academy!

How do I craft Flame Throwers?
Craft Flame Throwers at Horizon Labs using Symbiote Samples acquired by defeating Symbiote grunts! (5 x Speed Samples, 5 x Toxic Samples, 5 x Power Samples, 2h)


WHAT'S NEW?

Not Pictured: Carnage's Cell


QUESTS

Things Fall Apart
Spider-Man starts

Venom: We think we've made a mistake. The superhumans are growing their forces. Getting stronger. We can always feed on other universes...
Carnage: You're givin' up?! C'mon, slobber-tongue! We got this in the bodybag!
Venom: We give up nothing. We only question the sanity of continuing to fight a war we cannot win.
Carnage: Sanity is for suckers! Yeeeeeeeee-haw!

Spider-Man Wall-Crawl! 30m
Iron Man Tinker with Tech! 1h
Spider-Gwen Crack the Case! 2h

Carnage: You're fired!
Venom: What are you talking about?
Carnage: I done made an executive decision! You're out, and your ol' buddy Carnage is leadin' things now! It's what the Frenchies call a koo-day-taw.
Venom: We'd be happy to be done with you, but we can't let you lead this army. All you care about is death. You'd murder everyone on this planet, along with every Symbiote.
Carnage: What's a Symbiote?



Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Maximum Carnage!
Spider-Man starts

Carnage: Well if it ain't the gosh dang Spider-Man...
Spider-Man: Where are you even from?
Carnage: Hell on Earth.
Spider-Man: That was actually gonna be my first guess...

Defeat Carnage! 1049 HP, requires 1 Flame Thrower per Team Member attacking



Carnage: The pain feels so good!
Spider-Man: I find you to be extremely disturbing.
Carnage: You ain't seen nothin' yet, Web-Head! Yeeeeeeeeeee-haw!
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Killer Kombat
Spider-Gwen starts

Carnage: You the next hero tryin' to get killed?
Spider-Gwen: I'm here to stop you from hurting anyone else.
Carnage: And I'm tryin' to hurt everybody I can. Ain't that ironical?

Defeat Carnage 3 Times!

Carnage: You're tough, girl. I'll give you that. Don't mean I ain't gonna kill ya...
Spider-Gwen: Why do bad guys always talk so much? I seriously don't understand...
Carnage: We're lonely people, workin' our way through complicated emotional issues. Makin' threats and braggadocious proclamations covers for our insecurities.
Spider-Gwen: Wow...
Carnage: See, you didn't know I could get so introspective. But I'll still bury you like my overwhelming sense of sadness! Yeeeeeee-haw!
Reward: 20 Klyntarites  


Minimum Carnage
Spider-Man starts

Venom: It's over, Carnage. We've shared all of our plans with the heroes. We can try to separate you from the Symbiote. You can return to the Klyntar home planet with the Symbiotes. Or you can be destroyed.
Carnage: Well, gollllly! That's a whole lot o' options! What shall I do?!
Venom: Keep joking. We've been saving our appetite...
Carnage: Let's dance, slobber-tongue! 

Defeat Carnage Streak 7!

Reward: 20 Klyntarites 




What Nice Teeth He Has!

Spider-Man starts

Spider-Man: I think Venom wants to join Avengers Academy...
Pepper Potts: The one with the teeth?!
Spider-Man: He's the nice one. I'm almost pretty sure that he might not eat anybody...

Invite Venom, 10 Klyntarites (He will then be available to invite in the Shop)


Spider-Man: I'm glad you decided to join our side, Venom. I'd definitely rather be fighting with you than against you. Plus, I like how your tongue is all long and slobbery. I mostly just like the word "slobbery"...
Venom: I only want to help. I want to get back to my normal life, and I want to help the Symbiotes flourish, but we can achieve that without violence.
Spider-Man: That's really enlightened.
Venom: It helps to accept that there is no escape from yourself.
Spider-Man: Interesting...
Venom: It also helps to eat enlightened people.
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Lethal Protector!
Spider-Gwen starts

Nick Fury: You sure you have control of that Symbiote?
Venom: The Symbiote is part of me now, but I'm in control.
Nick Fury: If you lose control, I'm putting you in an inescapable prison cell.
Venom: If I lose control. no one will escape...

Recruit Venom!


- Collect 5 Dumbbells!

- Place Mysterio's Magic Trunk!
- 3617 Klyntarites 


Reward: 20 Klyntarites


Spider-Man!
Spider-Man starts

Miles Morales: Peter Parker?!
Spider-Man: Who are you?
Miles Morales: I'm Miles Morales. I'm the Spider-Man of my universe. I mean, I'm trying to be. I'm trying to follow in your footsteps...
Spider-Man: How do you know who I am?
Miles Morales: You...
Spider-Man: I died in your universe too?! I thought I was clumsy here, but I must be a wreck everywhere else...
Miles Morales: No, you were great. I want to be great too. I just need you to show me how the original Spider-Man does it.
Spider-Man: I'll do my best. That's Spider-Man lesson number one...

Spider-Man Sling Some Webs! 30m

Spider-Man: Well, that was embarrassing. Let's keep that between you and me and my universe.
Miles Morales: That was awesome! I mess up all the time too. Must be a Spider-Man thing...
Spider-Man: Something tells me you're gonna be an even better Spider-Man.
Miles Morales: I don't know about that, but I'll do my best...
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


The Ultimate Hero! (24h)
Spider-Gwen starts

Spider-Gwen: I hear you're the new Spider-Man...
Miles Morales: Just Spider-Man. I'm only trying to help with the Symbiotes, and live up to the name...
Spider-Gwen: Just be yourself. You'll be amazing.

Recruit Miles Morales! 445 Shards

Reward: 20 Klyntarites  




A Web of Wonders! Pt. 8 
Wasp starts

Place Experimental Symbiote, 70 Power Samples, 70 Speed Samples, 3733 Klyntarites

Reward: 50 Klyntarites


Amazing Spider-Plan!
Spider-Man starts

Spider-Man: Venom gave us the coordinates to send the Symbiotes back to their home planet. The rest of the heroes will round them up if you can help me modify the portal.
Mysterio: Why me?
Spider-Man: You're a great inventor and mechanical engineer. I know you can be a great hero too, and this is just one more chance to prove it.
Mysterio: ...
Spider-Man: Are you crying tears of joy?
Mysterio: It's...a mystery...

Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Spider-Man: You're really leaving?
Spider-Gwen: For now. You have to protect your New York. I have to go home, and protect mine.
Spider-Man: Will I ever see you again?
Spider-Gwen: Don't worry. If you get in trouble, I'll come save you.
Spider-Man: I'm pretty much always in trouble.
Spider-Gwen: Then I guess you'll be seeing a lot me, Peter Parker.
Reward: 20 Klyntarites


WORLD NEWS: AMAZING NEWS!
Spectacularly amazing news from Avengers Academy as Spider-Man and the reformed villain and horrible magician Mysterio have built a portal to send the Symbiotes back to their home planet. The surprisingly friendly Symbiote monstrosity Venom has promised to help the heroes round up the remaining Symbiotes, and defeat that southern-fried psychopath, Carnage. The rest of the Spider-Verse heroes are returning to their respective times and universes to protect their own worlds while being totally awesome. Meanwhile, the so-called Kingpin of Hell's Kitchen is demanding that Avengers Academy pay for damages caused by the Symbiotes rampaging through New York, and that Nick Fury stand trial for his "crimes against humanity". It's always something with these guys. Am I right?


What do you think of Episode 7? Excited to recruit Venom? Ready to battle Carnage? What about Miles? Are you gonna buy him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment