Thursday 18 August 2016

A.I.M. Attacks! Premium Character: Phil Coulson

Thought it'd be nice to keep the main event posts tidy and put the character upgrades/outfits and personal missions on a separate page! Let me know what you think... This is the page for a character you can buy during part two of the A.I.M. Attacks! mini event... Phil Coulson! He costs 695 Shards, and will remain available after the event finishes.




Agent of Avengers Academy
Black Widow starts

Phil Coulson: Black Widow!
Black Widow: Who sent you?!
Phil Coulson: No one! I mean, my mom sent me off. She's really supportive. She made me a bag lunch with a cupcake that has the S.H.I.E.L.D. symbol made from sprinkles. She's also really crafty...
Black Widow: How do you know who I am?
Phil Coulson: You led the mission to destroy the Hydra zeppelin while single-handedly investigating the timefog mystery. You're one of my heroes. Full discretion, though. I have a lot of heroes.
Black Widow: I need to keep searching for clues on how to disable M.O.D.O.K.
Phil Coulson: You can do it! You're the best!

Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Phil Coulson: Can I offer some advice? I mean, I know I can, but it's sort of my shy way of saying that I'm about to give you some advice. You can take it or leave it...
Black Widow: Go ahead.
Phil Coulson: Thanks. A.I.M. uses biometric locks, and Scientist Supreme is the only one who can activate their top-level inventions. You'll need his fingerprints to shut down M.O.D.O.K.
Black Widow: How do you know all this?
Phil Coulson: I have binders full of every A.I.M. image that's ever been caught on camera. I've also found secret chatrooms for A.I.M. Institute applicants and dropouts. I have a binder on you too. Please don't be weirded out...
Black Widow: I am. But I'll also take all the help I can get...
Reward: 20 Credits


A Hero's Welcome! 3d
Iron Man starts

Captain America: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Phil.
Phil Coulson: I love you.
Captain America: Okay...
Phil Coulson: Sorry. I was telling myself in my head not to say I love you, but then I said it because I'm an idiot. I love everything you stand for. You were one of my dad's heroes. I got into this because of you.
Captain America: Don't be sorry. Everyone says your work ethic, insights, and tactical skills are off the charts. We'd love to have you on the squad...

Recruit Phil Coulson! 695 Shards




Reward: 50 Shards




Basic Training Pt. 1
Pepper Potts: It's great to have you at Avengers Academy, Phil. I'll take you around, and introduce you to everyone.
Phil Coulson: Thanks, but that won't be necessary.
Pepper Potts: What do you mean?
Phil Coulson: I've spent my whole life studying these guys. I know them better than they know themselves. Watch, I'll show you...

Phil Coulson Avengers Assemble! 6h



Pepper Potts: That was...impressive isn't the right word. Interesting?
Phil Coulson: That's my most frequent compliment.
Pepper Potts: I'll take interesting over annoying any day. We should get you started training. Are you familiar with a standard S.H.I.E.L.D. issue blaster?
Phil Coulson: Of course! I'd love to get my hands on one of those, but I'm really itching to try out what I brought from home.
Pepper Potts: What did you bring?
Phil Coulson: I scavenged around the wreckage from the Chitauri attack, and found an alien bazooka.
Reward: 20 Credits 

Basic Training Pt. 2
Phil Coulson starts

Wasp: Hey, I'm Wasp! I'm in charge of the outfit shop, and everything else cool!
Phil Coulson: I'm Phil. I have a space bazooka.
Wasp: Let's bazooka stuff!

Phil Coulson Test the Merchandise, 45m


Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Wasp: I'm totally asking Tony to make me a space bazooka!
Phil Coulson: I can't feel my torso...
Wasp: Let's do something fun!
Phil Coulson: I don't think my body can withstand any more fun...
Wasp: That's an order!
Reward: 20 Credits 

Basic Training Pt. 3
Phil Coulson starts

Wasp: Can you dance?
Phil Coulson: Yeah, but I'm no Loki.
Wasp: You think Loki's a good dancer?
Phil Coulson: I've watched all you guys more than anyone. Studied every move frame by frame. You're awesome. Taskmaster is special. But Loki has unmatched control, and unbelievable subtlety. He's a master.
Wasp: Are you messing with me?
Phil Coulson: Yes.
Wasp: You're such a sass master!

Upgrade Phil Coulson! 25 Cap T-Shirts (Mission Board), 7888 Credits
Phil Coulson Get Down! 2h
Wasp Turn Up! 25m

Wasp: That was an awesome dancing Loki impersonation!
Phil Coulson: Thanks. I practice a lot in front of the mirror.
Wasp: I need to go knock out some Super Villains, and finish designing our football uniforms, but I'll call you after!
Phil Coulson: What will you call me?
Wasp: You're so funny!
Reward: 20 Credits


Down to Business Pt. 1
Phil Coulson starts

Nick Fury: I want you to observe campus activities, Coulson. I'll expect a report on potential threats and improvements.
Phil Coulson: I could do that right now, sir. I know almost everything that's ever happened at Avengers Academy. Wasp is constantly livestreaming.
Nick Fury: I told her to stop doing that.
Phil Coulson: I know. I watched it live.
Nick Fury: Just do what I say, Coulson.
Phil Coulson: Yes, sir.

Phil Coulson Observe and Report! 4h
Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m
Loki Wield Sorcery! 1m

Nick Fury: Anything to report?
Phil Coulson: Nothing that you probably already don't know. A.I.M. is everywhere. Hydra is on the rise. Black Widow is conspiring against you. Loki is conspiring against everything...
Nick Fury: Dig deeper. I'm more interested in the threats that can't be seen...
Phil Coulson: Like germs and global warming?
Nick Fury: Now is not the time to be engaging in lighthearted wordplay in a deadpan manner.
Phil Coulson: Yes, sir. I mean, no sir. Sorry, sir. Won't happen again.
Nick Fury: You just got deadpanned, Coulson. I am in fact a big fan of expressionless humor.
Reward: 20 Credits

Down to Business Pt. 2
Phil Coulson starts

Nick Fury: I'm getting reports of more unauthorized S.H.I.E.L.D. shadow bases around the globe. I want you to investigate the locations, and report back.
Phil Coulson: Yes, sir.
Nick Fury: You're gonna need to learn the secret S.H.I.E.L.D. handshake. And bring that space bazooka with you.
Phil Coulson: Yes, sir...

Upgrade Phil Coulson! 30 Cap T-Shirts (Mission Board), 12044 Credits
Phil Coulson Uncover Shadow Bases!
Phil Coulson Secret Handshake! 1h

Reward: 20 Credits


What do you think of Phil Coulson? Are you going to buy him? Happy he's staying on after the event?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment