Friday 16 December 2016

Doctor Strange Character Outfit: Supreme Enchantress

Get Supreme Enchantress
Enchantress starts

Enchantress
: You're always finding new ways to overcompensate...
Immortal Sorcerer Loki: I'm reminding these Midgardian sorcerers that even though they may claim to be supreme, they'll always be inferior.
Enchantress: I plan on doing the same, but I'll do it with style and grace. And some sick burns...


Get Supreme Enchantress!
- 12 Poison Apples (from defeating Eldritch Portals)
- 40 Ravens
(Special Event Missions)
- 4 Emerald Feathers
(from Enchantress' Crystal Ball)
- 5217 Arcane Artifacts

Supreme Enchantress
: You don't need to say anything. That expression of awestruck jealousy says it all...
Immortal Sorcerer Loki: My horns are still bigger...


Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts


Wicked Good Pt. 1
Enchantress starts

Doctor Strange: You look...
Supreme Enchantress: Irrestible?
Doctor Strange: No, you're certainly resistible. I was going to say royally evil...

Enchantress Be Irresistible! 1m, requires male Avenger



Squirrel Girl: Your outfit brings all the squirrels to the park, and they're like, it's better than ours, that's right, it's better than ours, you could teach them, but you'd have to charge!
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts

Wicked Good Pt. 2
Enchantress starts

Doctor Strange: I remember the most difficult part of my training to become Sorcerer Supreme was the twelve trials of critter attraction.
Supreme Enchantress: The spell worked to perfection. I was sabotaged.
Doctor Strange: I know you're a talented sorceress, Enchantress. I just wish you'd use your powers for good.
Supreme Enchantres: I never considered how using my powers for the good of others could ultimately be for the good of Enchantress. Heroes make so much sense now...

Enchantress Cast Spells! 1m
Doctor Strange Think in Circles! 3m

Supreme Enchantress: I've decided to battle these creatures from the Dark Dimension.
Doctor Strange: That's fantastic! I'll show you how to best work with Mordo and Nico to maximize our attacks.
Supreme Enchantress: I'm not going to associate with you and your gang of misfit magicians. I'm going to save this world myself...
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts

Wicked Good Pt. 3
Enchantress starts

Doctor Strange: I'm not going to try and stop you from battling the forces of the Dark Dimension by yourself, but be careful. Their magic is every bit as strong as ours, if not stronger.
Supreme Enchantress: You're right. About not trying to stop me...

Enchantress Create a Monster! 1m

Supreme Enchantress: Whatever you're about to say, just don't.
Immortal Sorcerer Loki: I was about to make tentacle monster noises.
Supreme Enchantress: Don't.
Immortal Sorcerer Loki: Blerbaberbaberba! Blerbaberbaberba! Blerbaberbaberba!
Reward: 20 Arcane Artifacts


What do you think of Supreme Enchantress? Were you able to get her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment