Sunday 18 December 2016

Sun, Surf and Mischief! Character Outfit: Beach Humbuggery Loki

Beach Humbuggery Loki is an outfit for Loki originally released during the Sun, Surf and Mischief event!

Throw Shade Pt. 1
Loki starts

Beach Humbuggery Loki: The Bug-Woman has inspired me with her random insanity. I too will take some time for myself.
Black Widow: Your entire life revolves yourself.
Beach Humbuggery Loki: But now I'm in a bathing suit.

Loki Explore the Depths, 3h

Beach Humbuggery Loki: Relaxing on that representation of the Midgard Serpent gave me a newfound appreciation for reptiles and amphibians.
The Lizard: That'sss niccce to hear. Perhapsss you'll ssstop making jokesss at my expenssse.
Beach Humbuggery Loki: I mossst cccertainly won't. I could, however, use your help with an experiment.
The Lizard: Why would I possssssibly help you?
Beach Humbuggery Loki: I just assumed you'd be looking for a distraction from your horrific existence.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Throw Shade Pt. 2
Loki starts

Tigra: I came as fast as I could!
Beach Humbuggery Loki: For what?
Tigra: This fashion emergency.
Beach Humbuggery Loki: I've mostly left you alone to this point due to your unfortunate condition, but now it's on...

Loki Freeze Them Out, 6h

Tigra: What did you do to my clothes?!
Beach Humbuggery Loki: Where to begin? I stole them. I cut them up. I singed them on Ghost Rider's head. I covered them in shawarma. I threw them in the water. I froze said water.
Tigra: This isn't over...
Beach Humbuggery Loki: You're right. I forgot that Baby Cthulhu drooled on them, and Hulk used them to wipe his feet. It was complicated, but I take my mischief very seriously.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Throw Shade Pt. 3


Loki starts

Mephisto: I've been watching you, Loki. You're a master manipulator, and generally petulant creature, but you need some real competition.
Beach Humbuggery Loki: And you think you're a match for me?
Mephisto: I'll make you a deal. Let me out of this cell, and I'll make you more powerful that you could ever imagine...
Beach Humbuggery Loki: I'll think about it while I relax at the beach.
Mephisto: Please do.
Beach Humbuggery Loki: I won't. I just felt like lying.

Loki Explore the Depths, 3h

Tropical Wasp: Isn't the beach awesome?!
Beach Humbuggery Loki: It's the perfect place to brainstorm ways to torment your peers.
Tropical Wasp: It's supposed to be fun...
Beach Humbuggery Loki: Were you not listening to the part about tormenting my peers?
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures




What do you think of Beach Humbuggery Loki? Do you own this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment