Wednesday 2 November 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Costume: Cardboard Iron Man

Get Cardboard Iron Man!
Iron Man starts

Cardboard Iron Man: Behold! My greatest creation!
Pepper Potts: A cardboard box?
Cardboard Iron Man: Multiple cardboard boxes. And a bunch of duct tape. I kind of wish I could breathe or see, but sacrifices must be made for the sake of progress!

Get Cardboard Iron Man! Get from the Creeptastic Halloween Crate, at 18 Demon Keys per try



Pepper Potts: You were serious...
Cardboard Iron Man: I don't joke about armor. Or cardboard. Those two things demand the utmost seriousness.
Pepper Potts: Honestly, I'm surprised you didn't dress like Captain America.
Cardboard Iron Man: Baron Zemo bought the last Cap costume.


Reward: 20 Candies


Invincible Cardboard Man! Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Misty Knight: I'm so glad you didn't make my arm with that garbage.
Cardboard Iron Man: It's actually recycling. Compost if you remove the tape. I can't remove the tape for a while because I forgot to shave first.
Misty Knight: Can you fly in that thing?
Cardboard Iron Man: Of course. I mean, I might catch on fire, but it wouldn't be the first time.

Iron Man Get Some Fresh Air! 1m



Misty Knight Bionic Punch! 2m

Misty Knight: What would happen if I hit you in that armor?
Cardboard Iron Man: I would cry. Then the armor would get soggy. Then I would stand in the sun to dry, and try not to cry anymore.
Misty Knight: You've put a lot of thought into this.
Cardboard Iron Man: It wouldn't be the first time I was punched with a bionic arm while wearing cardboard.
Reward: 20 Candies


Invincible Cardboard Man! Pt. 2

Iron Man starts

Cardboard Iron Man: What do you think?!
War Machine: I think you get a little bit weirder everytime I see you.
Cardboard Iron Man: Is that why you never come around? I miss our talks.
War Machine: You sound like my mom.
Cardboard Iron Man: We just want to make sure you're okay, Rhodey. We worry.

Iron Man Do Super Science! 3m

Cardboard Iron Man: If you want, I can make you your own cardboard armor.
War Machine: I'm good.
Cardboard Iron Man: C'mon! Cardboard Iron Man and Cardboard War Machine! The Renegade Recyclers!
War Machine: Who would we fight?
Cardboard Iron Man: Monsters made of bubble wrap and styrofoam peanuts.
War Machine: Sometimes I wish I had your imagination.
Cardboard Iron Man: Thanks!
War Machine: This is not one of those times.
Reward: 20 Candies

Invincible Cardboard Man! Pt. 3
Iron Man starts

War Machine: You know what would make that armor better?
Cardboard Iron Man: Glitter.
War Machine: That's your answer to everything. I was thinking it would be cool to see you take it serious. Like if you did some real Iron Man stuff in that goofy suit it would probably look pretty awesome.
Cardboard Iron Man: I'm choosing to ignore the fact that you referred to the Cardboard Iron Man Mark IV armor as goofy.

Iron Man Fire Repulsors! 15m

War Machine: Alright Tony, I'm giving you your props. It's a really cool costume.
Cardboard Iron Man: The coolest?
War Machine: Of course not, man. Falcon's out here in a googly-eye penguin suit, sliding around on his belly like nobody's business. Maria Hill is a banana for crying out loud. These people aren't messing around.
Cardboard Iron Man: I know, I know. This is gonna kill me until next Halloween...
Reward: 20 Candies


What do you think of Cardboard Iron Man? Were you able to get him from the mystery box?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment