Wednesday 4 January 2017

A-Force Special Event Character Outfit: Archer Wasp

Get Archer Wasp!
Wasp starts

Iron Man: Odin has me making warrior gear for everyone. What do you wanna be?
Wasp: Elf!
Iron Man: That's not really a type of class. You could be an archer I guess...
Wasp: With elf ears!
Iron Man: We'll have to find someone to teach you how to shoot arrows...
Wasp: A professional elf!
Iron Man: Why are you so into elves all of the sudden?
Wasp: It's the holidays!


Get Archer Wasp!
- 4 Flower Crowns (Collect from the Forest Tortoise)
- 6 Silver Ornaments (Ride a Sleigh Cycle!)
- 2 Blue Ornaments (Defeat Dark Elf)
- 30 Pointy Ears (Special Event Missions)
- 2500 Odin Treasures

Iron Man: You look great! Did you find someone to teach you how to shoot arrows?
Archer Wasp: Being an elf is about more than shooting arrows, Tony. I need to play a weird flute, climb trees, smash pots, make cookies, collect little hearts and big jewels...
Iron Man: You're gonna help fight the Dark Elves too, right?
Archer Wasp: I'm about to put some elves on the shelf...


Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Stings and Arrows Pt. 1
Wasp starts


Thor(f): I'm glad to see you've joined the fight, Wasp. Your triumphs as a warrior are known throughout the halls of Asgard.
Archer Wasp: The Warriors Three always like my posts!
Thor(f): Will you use your bow to bring fear to this horde of Dark Elves?
Archer Wasp: After I use my weird elf flute to bring joy to the hearts of everyone...

Wasp Bring the Cheer! 2m30s
Thor Prove You're Worthy! 5m, requires another Avenger

Dark Elf: I haven't heard music like that since I was a child. Where did you learn to play?
Archer Wasp: I didn't!
Dark Elf: Maybe Malekith was mistaken. Maybe we can all get along...
Archer Wasp: Too late, sucker. When the fake elf ears go on, the Dark Elves are going down...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Stings and Arrows Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Archer Wasp: Show me how to shoot arrows!
Black Widow: I don't use arrows. Ask Hawkeye.
Archer Wasp: I barely know him. You too have the history and romantic tension.
Black Widow: Really? Romantic tension?
Archer Wasp: Your eyes are twinkling! You're totally blushing! Your smile is almost working!
Black Widow: This is how I look right before I break arrows over a fake elf's head.

Wasp Create a Buzz, 3m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Archer Wasp: Did you talk to Hawkeye?
Black Widow: Yeah, he'll teach you. He's all giddy about it. He repeated the word 'arrows' ten times in a row for no reason.
Archer Wasp: I meant did you talk to him about how much you like him.
Black Widow: I know what you meant. I was pretending I didn't so that I wouldn't have to throat-chop you.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Stings and Arrows Pt. 3

Wasp starts

Hawkeye: Let's shoot some arrows! Where do you wanna practice?
Archer Wasp: I wanna shoot an apple off a robot's head! They love it when we do that kind of stuff!
Hawkeye: I honestly didn't listen to anything you said because I'm so excited about shooting arrows.
Archer Wasp: Arrows! Arrows! Arrows! Arrows!
Hawkeye: Arrows! Arrows! Arrows! Arrows!

Wasp Bullseye! 3m30s

Hawkeye: That was awesome! I mean, your aim is terrible, but arrows are always fun! I feel kinda bad for the robots though...
Archer Wasp: Tony's robots don't care what we do to them. They're super-strong, self-repairing, and don't feel any pain!
Hawkeye: So, when they inevitably revolt, they'll be impossible to stop?
Archer Wasp: One time we beat a demon king with choreographed dancing!
Hawkeye: I better go get my sidekick, my dog, and a truckload of arrows...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures 


What do you think of Archer Wasp? Were you able to get her?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment