Wednesday 4 January 2017

A-Force Special Event Character Profile: Singularity

Free Singularity!
Thor(f) starts

(The below is paraphrased as my dialogue failed to save!)
Thor(f): Let's help you escape from this ice.
Singularity: You're nice. I can do it.
Thor(f): You could have freed yourself this whole time?
Singularity: I'm space!
Thor(f): Why did you stay?
Singularity: I wanted to be with my friends!

Free Singularity! 500 Odin Treasures



Hank Pym: You're absolutely incredible! A sentient pocket universe taking the form a female?! Amazing...
Singularity: You're funny.
Hank Pym: Most people just think I'm strange. I'm afraid they're not wrong...
Singularity: Don't be afraid. Be brave.
Hank Pym: I try, but it's difficult with the things I've seen. I only want to learn everything I can about this universe to share with my other selves, and make things right this tie. Why am I telling you all of this?
Singularity: We're friends!
Hank Pym: That's...wonderful...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures




Get Singularity!

Thor(f) starts

She-Hulk: We need your powers to stop these Frost Giants, and close the Casket of Ancient Winters before it's too late.
Singularity: And play in the snow!
She-Hulk: After. Maybe. If we don't stop Malekith, there won't be anyone left to play with...
Singularity: Let's snowball fight!
She-Hulk: You're gonna have to focus for the next couple weeks, Singularity. Wait...do you really think you'd beat me in a snowball fight?
Singularity: I'm the strongest there is!
She-Hulk: Oh, it's on, space-girl...


Recruit Singularity!
- Collect 7 Stars! (Star Pony)
- Collect 9 Blue Ornaments! (Defeat Dark Elf)
- Collect 30 Bunnies! (Special Event Missions)
- Collect 6000 Odin Treasures


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Singularity! Is there anything we can get for you?
Singularity: Thanks! Ponies. Bunnies. Cupcakes. Motorcycles. Cheese. Chocolate. Palm tree. Vibranium. Friends. Bread. Dinosaur. Kayak. Comics. Camera. Combustible gas leak detector pen with auto-calibration function.
Pepper Potts: ...Is that all?
Singularity: Yes!
Pepper Potts: I'll see if Tony has any extra cheese...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Friends! Pt. 1
Singularity starts

Wasp: Ah! You're so cute and starry! What's your name?!
Singularity: Singularity!
Wasp: What are your powers?!
Singularity: Lots! I can fly!
Wasp: I can fly!
Singularity: Let's fly to space!
Wasp: I know people who live there!
Singularity: I AM there!

Singularity Fly! 1m, requires Wasp

Wasp: That was...so cooooooool....
Singularity: Friends!
Wasp: I might be sick...
Singularity: Sick!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Friends! Pt. 2
Singularity starts

Black Widow: I heard you're from space. Or made of space. Or both. Or something.
Singularity: It's confusing!
Black Widow: I'm looking for a guy in outer space, but no one knows where he's hiding. Do you think you can track him down?
Singularity: Like a spy?! I feel so secret!
Black Widow: Has anyone told you you're a lot like Wasp?
Singularity: Best compliment!

Singularity Play! 2m
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Black Widow: Any luck locating Thanos in outer space?
Singularity: Yes...
Black Widow: What's wrong?
Singularity: He found me. He's bad. Knew I was watching. Finding ways to hurt me...
Black Widow: Where is he?
Singularity: On his way...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Friends! Pt. 3
Singularity starts

Black Widow: I'm sorry I asked you to look for Thanos. I don't want to put you in danger.
Singularity: I like to help. Got scared...
Black Widow: Don't be. We won't let him or anything else hurt you. I'll worry about Thanos. You just have fun.
Singularity: Friends?
Black Widow: Yeah. And Thanos will learn that the last thing you should ever do is threaten my friends...

Upgrade Singularity! 4 x Silver Ornaments, 8 x Blue Ornaments, 2500 Odin Treasures
Singularity Slide! 1m
Falcon Blast Off! 1m

Singularity: Black Widow is my scary friend!
Falcon: Yeah, you don't wanna get on her bad side.
Singularity: Did you?
Falcon: It's complicate. She's complicated...
Singularity: I'm complicated!
Falcon: You look like a girl, so I'm sure you are...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Experience Pt. 1
Singularity starts

Singularity: Let's have fun!
Falcon: I would, but I need to keep training. Not everyone is made of outer space.
Singularity: I'm special!
Falcon: That's an understatement.
Singularity: You're special too!
Falcon: Thanks for saying that. It means a lot...

Singularity Yum! 3m
Falcon Swing the Wings, 15m

Loki: Keep those terrifying eyes off of my dance floor. I can't concentrate with female-shaped space staring at my every move.
Singularity: Teach me.
Loki: About dancing? You couldn't have asked for a better instructor, but you don't belong.
Singularity: I'll be good!
Loki: No one dances better than Loki!
Singularity: Whoa.
Loki: My passion for dance matches my passion for mischief. Follow me, Space-Case. I will teach you the mysteries of the rhythmic universe...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Experience Pt. 2
Singularity starts

Loki: Study my every move, Space-Case. You're in the presence of a master. Most would give their lives to witness my rhythmic glory.
Singularity: Exciting!
Loki: Those soulless eyes haven't seen anything yet...

Upgrade Singularity! 8 x Silver Ornaments, 12 x Blue Ornaments, 3200 Odin Treasures

RANK 3

Singularity Dance! 1m
Loki Master the Dance Floor, 2h

Singularity: You did good!
Loki: You're welcome. You were adequate.
Singularity: Yay!
Loki: That was a lie.
Singularity: Neat!
Loki: Why have you taken this shape?
Singularity: Got bored. Lonely. Anxious. Wanted to meet people. BE people. Make relationships. Learn things. Be a girl. Maybe change into something different later. Keep changing. Change is good. Fun.
Loki: I hate to say it, but I know exactly what you mean...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Look! Pt. 1
Singularity starts

Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo is thankink you for heedink his barks.
Singularity: Dog!
Cosmo the Spacedog: Precisely. Is becomink obvious that somethink in space is beink terribly wrong.
Singularity: Thanos?!
Cosmo the Spacedog: No. Cosmo is already havink plans for dealink with Thanos. This is much worse...

Singularity Fly! 4m, requires another Avenger

Cosmo the Spacedog: Singularity seeink anythink in space regardink clear and present dangers?
Singularity: Universes not being nice...
Cosmo the Spacedog: What are you meanink?
Singularity: Pushing. Crashing. Devouring. Sometimes universes have bad manners...
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Look! Pt. 2
Singularity starts

Cosmo the Spacedog: You beink sure you can stop the universes from destroyink one another without destroyink yourself?
Singularity: I'll try!
Cosmo the Spacedog: You are very brave sentient space beink. Cosmo is beink proud to have you as his comrade.

Upgrade Singularity! 12 x Silver Ornaments, 14 x Blue Ornaments, 3900 Odin Treasures
Singularity See, 1m

Cosmo the Spacedog: Singularity learnink anythink about preservink the universes?
Singularity: I think they're doomed!
Cosmo the Spacedog: This is what Cosmo has been fearink. All is beink lost. Hope suffocatink in the endless depths of space.
Singularity: Gloomy! I'll fix it!
Cosmo the Spacedog: How can you be keepink entire universes from collapsink and smashink into one another?
Singularity: I'm a hero!
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


Hero! Pt. 1
Singularity starts

Thor(f): A telepathic dog told me you're planning to sacrifice yourself...
Singularity: I'm a hero.
Thor(f): Being a hero doesn't mean giving up your own existence.
Singularity: But that's what you did...

Singularity Slide! 1m

Thor(f): You seem very relaxed for someone who's about to stand in the middle of colliding universes.
Singularity: I'm a universe too. We can be friends.
Thor(f): And what if these friends try to crush you before absorbing your life?
Singularity: My friend Thor will help me.
Reward: 20 Odin Treasures

Hero! Pt. 2
Singularity starts

Singularity: Space is crazy. Let's be friends, and do hero things!
Wasp: Best speech ever!
Singularity: Cosmo is havink your back, comrade.
Thor(f): You have a friend in Thor.
Groot: I am Groot!
Singularity: You're a tree!
Nico Minoru: I was wondering when you were finally gonna talk to me. You get all these fancy new friends, and ignore ol' Nico...
Singularity: Best for last!

Upgrade Singularity! 16 x Silver Ornaments, 16 x Blue Ornaments, 4600 Odin Treasures

RANK 5

ALL RANKS

Singularity Help! 4m
Nico Minoru: I don't know how you did it, but you did. It's like you swallowed all of the other universes, and spit 'em across the galaxy.
Singularity: Gross!
Nico Minoru: What's next, friend?
Singularity: Groot!
Nico Minoru: You love that guy. You think he's so hilarious.
Singularity: I am Groot! I am Groot!
Nico Minoru: If his voice wasn't a thousand times deeper than yours, it would be a much better impersonation.

Reward: 20 Odin Treasures


What do you think of Singularity? Isn't she adorbs?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment