Saturday 21 January 2017

Ultron Special Event Premium Character Profile: Lucky

Hey hey, Avengers,

The Ultron Special Event is live and with it comes a new premium character!
Meet... Lucky!


Lucky costs 777 Shards (lucky for some?), and is a fully tasked character with a questline. You will be prompted to purchase him by Wasp after you get Hawkeye's apartment. You can also purchase him before then by tapping on the gold tube in the right-hand side of the event area.

Let's take a look at Lucky's questline! If you're interested in his tasks and phrases, please scroll to the end of this post!


Get Lucky! (2d timer for QUEST ONLY)
Wasp starts

Hawkeye: Good news, Lucky! They're letting you join Avengers Academy as a full-fledged hero!
Lucky: Woof!
Hawkeye: They weren't so sure at first, but I told them you're good at sensing danger, solving crimes, and barking at nothing in particular. You're pretty much the bravest person I know.
Lucky: Arroo?
Hawkeye: It's a figure of speech. Now let's go smash robots, and eat pizza!
Lucky: ...
Hawkeye: You stopped listening to me because a squirrel walked by, didn't you? Story of my life...

Get Lucky! 777 Shards



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Lucky! You are without a doubt the cutest recruit to ever join Avengers Academy!
Lucky: Woof! Woof!
Iron Man: I see how it is.
Pepper Potts: Are you seriously jealous that I called a dog cute?
Iron Man: You called him the cutest.
Pepper Potts: You're being ridiculous.
Iron Man: And I'm sure Lucky is the ridiculousest because you think he's always just a little bit better than me...
Reward: 50 Shards  

Note: The next time I entered my game after recruiting Lucky, I got the Boomerang Arrows towards recruiting Hawkeye :) 





Avenger's Best Friend Pt. 1

Hawkeye: I'm gonna be trapped in a homicidal robot's force field for a while, s why don't you go make some new friends.
Lucky: Woof!
Hawkeye: Don't worry about me. I have my arrows to keep me company.
Lucky: Woof! Woof!
Hawkeye: You're just asking for pizza money, aren't you?
Lucky: Woof!
Hawkeye: Just so you know, I'm not made of money. Even though I'm sure you wish I was made of pizza...

Lucky Play! 1m
Lucky Walk! 2m

Wasp: You're a dog!
Lucky: Woof!
Wasp: What are your dog powers?! Do you smell colors?! Do you have supersonic barks?! Do you pick up your own poop?!
Lucky: Woof!
Wasp: I'm totally sewing you little Hawkeye dog clothes.
Reward: 10 Microchips

Avengers Best Friend Pt. 2
Lucky starts

Kate Bishop: Whoa, Lucky. You look beat...
Lucky: ...woof.
Kate Bishop: That's what you get for trying to keep up with Wasp. She's like a huggable hurricane.
Lucky: arroooooo...
Kate Bishop: Don't you know Hawkeye rule number one? When all arrows fail, take a nap.

Lucky Zzzzz.... 1m

Black Widow: Sleeping on the job, huh? Like owner, like dog.
Lucky: Woof! Woof! Woof!
Black Widow: And now you're full of energy? Good. I have a mission for you...
Reward: 10 Microchips 

Avengers Best Friend Pt. 3
Lucky starts

Black Widow: I found out Fury's been using his drones to track my movements. I need you to distract them while I investigate.
Lucky: Arroooo?
Black Widow: It won't be easy. I programmed them to deliver you unlimited pizza.
Lucky: AARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Upgrade Lucky! 20 x Purple Iron Man Helmet (Fight RoboCap!), 3560 Microchips
Lucky Pizza!
Black Widow Search for Clues, 1m

Black Widow: Nice work. I was able to delete all of the footage Fury had of me, and send the drones to investigate Ultron.
Lucky: wooouulllff..
Black Widow: You ate a crazy amount of pizza. You should probably just lay down, and take deep breaths until you feel better.
Lucky: errrlllffhh...
Black Widow: I had to give Hawkeye that same exact speech once.

Reward: 10 Microchips


That's My Dog! Pt. 1Lucky starts

Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo is needink your help, comrade. This is beink of the utmost importance.
Lucky: Woof?
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo is believink there is a traitorous beink amongst our ranks, but Cosmo cannot pinpoint the perpetrator. That is why Cosmo is needink you.
Lucky: Woof?
Cosmo the Spacedog: Because they are all trustink you, comrade Lucky. They are underestimatink your abilities. Thinkink you are normal dog. Not knowink you are master detective.
Lucky: Woof! Woof!
Cosmo the Spacedog: Good luck to you too, comrade. We will be needink it...

Lucky TV! 1m
Lucky ??? 4m
Iron Man Talk To J.A.R.V.I.S. 2h

Reward: 10 Microchips




What do you think of Lucky? Are you gonna buy him? Any favourite tasks if you did?

Kou.


LUCKY'S ACTIONS

???, 4h, Club A
Zzzzz... 6h, Hawkeye's Apartment
Play! 6h, Avengers Park (requires another Avenger)
Walk! 6h (requires another Avenger)
Stay! - Rank 3
Woof? Rank 4
TV! Rank 2
Sit! Rank 3
Pizza! Rank 2
Hot! Rank 5
Fetch! Rank 5
Cats! Rank 2
Arrrooooo! Rank 4

No comments:

Post a Comment