Wednesday 25 January 2017

Ultron Special Event Character Profile: Cutting Edge Widow

Get Cutting Edge Widow!
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: It's great that the Hawkeyes are here to use their low-tech goodness, but I'm not letting Ultron out-tech me. I'm designing a suit that'll make you faster and stronger without any computerized components.
Black Widow: Are you sure it's safe?
Iron Man: Do you think I would put someone in a highly advanced suit if I wasn't one hundred percent sure it was safe?
Black Widow: Yes.
Iron Man: Well, this one is as safe as can be. Probably. Maybe. Almost. You're gonna look amazing!

Get Cutting Edge Widow!
- 20 Nanobots (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Helmets (Collect from the Widow's Speedbike)
- 1910 Microchips



Iron Man: I built you a speedbike too. Same deal as the suit. As advanced as possible without having any hackable tech. Oh, and it's also the coolest thing you've ever seen.
Cutting Edge Widow: You did good, Tony Stark. Real good.


Reward: 10 Microchips


Bleeding Edge Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: I want you to test out some of the holographic hard light weapons I'm creating. They're based on the tech Black Panther and I have been using for Falcon's new wings.
Cutting Edge Widow: I'll stick with my gauntlets.
Iron Man: Ultron has been studying us for almost a year, and his new body is too durable for your standard attacks. Just give the holograms a shot.
Cutting Edge Widow: They'd better be sufficiently stabby.

Black Widow Enter the Grid, 1h30m
Iron Man Talk to JARVIS, 2h

Cutting Edge Widow: That was pretty cool. I feel like a video game character.
Wasp: What if we are?!
Cutting Edge Widow: What are you talking about?
Wasp: I can't hear you because my mind is blown!
Reward: 10 Microchips

Bleeding Edge Pt. 2
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: Let's test your new speedbike, and I'll monitor how it runs.
Cutting Edge Widow: Why do I need a futuristic motorcycle to fight Ultron?
Iron Man: I don't know. I figured you'd jump off a ramp, and drive it over his face or something.
Cutting Edge Widow: This rivalry with Ultron is really bringing out the best in you.

Black Widow Ride the Light, 1h30m
Iron Man Do Super-Science, 3m

Captain America: Nice motorcycle.
Cutting Edge Widow: Thanks. Actually, thank Tony. I'm sure he could make some modifications to yours...
Captain America: I think Tony's tech has done enough.
Cutting Edge Widow: C'mon, Captain America. Don't act like you don't want a motorcycle with lasers shooting out of it.
Captain America: I guess if they were red, white, and blue...
Cutting Edge Widow: I bet he can make the horn sound like a bald eagle.
Reward: 10 Microchips

Bleeding Edge Pt. 3
Black Widow starts

Cutting Edge Widow: I've never liked depending on tech, but I really do like this suit, Tony. Thanks again. 
Iron Man: You don't think I'm irresponsible? That I push things too far?
Cutting Edge Widow: Yes, I think both of those things. But I appreciate you being yourself. I know you mean well, and you always find a way to fix your mistakes.
Iron Man: Thanks, Black Widow. I appreciate you always being mean and violent.

Black Widow Enter the Grid, 1h30m
Iron Man Tinker With Tech, 1h

Spider-Man 2099: Whoa! You look great!
Cutting Edge Widow: Thanks. I'm sure I look like I belong in 2099.
Spider-Man 2099: Not really. In the future, everyone wears jean shorts.
Reward: 10 Microchips


What do you think of Cutting Edge Widow? Did you unlock her yet?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment