Saturday 1 October 2016

Halloween Premium Character Profile: Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider is available to recruit for 595 Shards! You can find him in the Shop. He increases the drops for Fire Demon Traps from Event Mission Board missions! He must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or he will disappear from the game at that time.


Get Ghost Rider! (2d timer is for quest, you can still recruit him until the end of the event)
Iron Man starts

Ghost Rider: You need to get me out of here, so I can help my brother.
Pepper Potts: We're already making sure he's taken care of. We were hoping you'd help us trap Mephisto.
Ghost Rider: Trap him? Forget that. I'm getting my revenge...


Recruit Ghost Rider! 595 Shards



Ghost Rider: Where's my brother? Is he safe?
Pepper Potts: Gabe is fine. He's a great kid. We have some of the best S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents protecting him.
Ghost Rider: Good. Let me get my car...
Pepper Potts: We could really use your help. Do you think you can beat these demons?
Ghost Rider: Ask me again when they're begging for mercy...


Reward: 15 Shards 


Let's Ride! Pt. 1
Ghost Rider starts

Ms Marvel: You're Ghost Rider?! Where's your bike?
Ghost Rider: I got something better.
Ms Marvel: What's better than a flaming motorcycle?!
Ghost Rider: Watch.

Ghost Rider Drive Like Hell! 10m



Have Ghost Rider defeat two Fire Demon Level 2 or stronger


Ms. Marvel: That was so cool!
Ghost Rider: Cooler than a motorcycle?
Ms. Marvel: You have a lot of trunk space, and can comfortably seat five, so it's at least more practical...
Reward: 20 Candies

Let's Ride! Pt. 2
Ghost Rider starts


Ms. Marvel: Okay, that was awesome, but we should really study up on Mephisto.
Ghost Rider: Could you take me to the nearest computer, first? My phone broke in Hell and I need to talk to my brother.
Ms. Marvel: Aw, that's so cute!
Ghost Rider: I know. I'm adorable, and sometimes on fire.

Ghost Rider Get Heated! 45m



Ghost Rider Chat With Gabe! 1h45m
Have Ghost Rider and Wasp reach Hangout Level 3

Ghost Rider: All right, Gabe's safe. He wants me to stay.
Ms. Marvel: Wow, you really love your brother, don't you?
Ghost Rider: Yeah, he's excited about me being here. He loves Super Heroes. Has all the action figures.
Ms. Marvel: He loves Super Heroes?! Which ones?! Does he like Captain Marvel?! I like Captain Marvel! Does he have her first edition space mission figure?! Is it in the box?! Does he wanna trade?!
Ghost Rider: You two would get along just fine.
Reward: 20 Candies 

Let's Ride Pt. 3
Ghost Rider starts

Ghost Rider: I'm itching to break out the chains. Aren't there demons I could be fighting? I was promised demons.
Ms. Marvel: There's always something... 
Ghost Rider: When I bonded with this spirit, he said I'd feel like this. I can push it down for a while,  but not forever.
Ms. Marvel: Whoa. Spirit of Vengeance... 

Upgrade Ghost Rider! 20 x Mummified Pumpkins (Complete Hangouts at the Avengers Pumpkin Patch OR Collect from the Haunted Sarcophagus), 6633 Candies
Ghost Rider Get Vengeance! 2h30m



Have Ghost Rider defeat four Fire Demon Level 4 or stronger

Ghost Rider: So, in summary, I got the ghost of my uncle Eli in my head, and he's a terrible person, and the source of all my powers and problems. And I have flaming chains.
Ms. Marvel: Whoa.
Ghost Rider: Yeah. I catch stuff on fire all the time. Usually bad guys...
Ms. Marvel: Double whoa.
Ghost Rider: They almost always deserve it.
Reward: 20 Candies 


Out of Control Pt. 1
Ghost Rider starts

Quake: Ms. Marvel thought I should talk to you. I'm familiar with having powers that get out of control.
Ghost Rider: Yeah? You ever get in a fight with the mob? Accidentally set a car on fire? Both on once?
Quake: I wish. I've accidentally done way worse than that...

Ghost Rider Get Vengeance! 2h30m 
Ghost Rider Drive Like Hell! 10m
Have Ghost Rider and Misty Knight reach Hangout Level 4

Quake: It's easy to think that you'll never get control. That you're a ticking time bomb...
Ghost Rider: I literally got possessed by an evil spirit. It wore my body like a suit. It hurt my brother.
Quake: I'm sorry. I might not be the best person to talk to, but I have another idea...
Reward: 20 Candies 

Out of Control Pt. 2
Ghost Rider starts

Quake: S.H.I.E.L.D. helped me get my powers under control. I think they might be able to do the same for you...
Ghost Rider: I've never been too big on structure. Or uniforms. But I'll give it a shot... 

Upgrade Ghost Rider! 38 Mummified Pumpkins (Complete Hangouts at the Avengers Pumpkin Patch OR Collect from the Haunted Sarcophagus), 8049 Candies


Ghost Rider Tour S.H.I.E.L.D. Facility! 3h30m
Ghost Rider Get Heated! 45m

Ghost Rider: That little bit of S.H.I.E.L.D. training helped a lot. Thanks.
Quake: Are you ready to be an Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
Ghost Rider: Maybe someday. I think I'm gonna focus on school. And punishing the wicked.
Quake: Punisher has been trying to get them to add that as a major...
Reward: 20 Candies 


Speed Demon Pt. 1
Ghost Rider starts

Loki: You know, Ghost Fire, I'm familiar with the powers you claim to wield.
Ghost Rider: Is that right?
Loki: It's a tale as old as my father. Make a deal with a demon, get tricked by said demon, set out on a quest for vengeance.
Ghost Rider: I didn't deal with any demons. I got killed. I got up. I was a Ghost Rider. Most of the things I've done as Ghost Rider have been out of my control...
Loki: Control or not, deal or not, you owe me a debt. Be cautious, Ghost Fire. As a younger brother, I would like to see yours well-protected. 

Ghost Rider Ignore Demonic Influence! 2h
Ghost Rider Play Racing Games! 5h

Ghost Rider: Loki said something really weird. He said I owe a debt...
Ms. Marvel: Don't worry about Loki. He just likes to mess with people. I think Thor gave him one too many thunder noogies.
Ghost Rider: I think he's right. My uncle's spirit brought me back from the dead. Either I owe him my soul, or something worse...
Reward: 20 Candies

Speed Demon Pt. 2
Ghost Rider starts

Ghost Rider: I'm gonna deal with this the same way I deal with everything.
Ms. Marvel: Fanfics?
Ghost Rider: Nope.
Ms. Marvel: You're gonna wrap demons in flaming chains, and run 'em over in your car?
Ghost Rider: Yup.
Ms. Marvel: When you're done you should write a fic about it! 

Upgrade Ghost Rider! 63 Mummified Pumpkins, 9911 Candies
Ghost Rider Get Vengeance! 2h30m
Ghost Rider Drive Like Hell! 10m

Ghost Rider: Destroying demons and getting vengeance helps, but I think it's time to fix this problem once and for all...
Ms. Marvel: What are you gonna do?
Ghost Rider: It's about time I deal with the devil himself...
Reward: 20 Candies


Lose Your Soul Pt. 1
Ghost Rider starts

Mephisto: Ghost Rider. Are you finally ready to pay your debt?
Ghost Rider: I don't owe you anything.
Mephisto: You're living on your uncle's borrowed time. Time he borrowed from me. As long as he's a part of you, you both belong to me.
Ghost Rider: You want my soul? Come and get it...

Ghost Rider Distract Yourself! 5h
Ghost Rider Ignore Demonic Influence! 2h

Misty Knight: Ms. Marvel sent me to check on you...
Ghost Rider: Seeing as the devil is coming for my soul, I'd say I'm doing just fine.
Misty Knight: When I get bummed out, I punch things, and watch movies about princesses. Works like a charm.
Ghost Rider: I'll stick with running over demons.
Misty Knight: Deal with it however you want, but just deal with it. We have work to do...
Reward: 20 Candies

Lose Your Soul Pt. 2
Ghost Rider starts

Ghost Rider: How do I finish off Mephisto?
Loki: You're powerful, Ghost Fire, but that may be beyond your powers.
Ghost Rider: I'm supposed to just sit around, and wait for him to take my soul?
Loki: There's more than one way to defeat a demon...

Upgrade Ghost Rider! 90 Mummified Pumpkins, 12128 Candies 
Ghost Rider Check on Gabe! 1h45m 
Ghost Rider Get Vengeance! 2h30m

Reward: 20 Credits 


What do you think of Ghost Rider? Did you buy him?


Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment