Tuesday 18 October 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Outfit: Pirate Wasp

Get Pirate Wasp!
Wasp starts

Wasp: I finally finished my pirate costume! I've been working on it since before the Academy opened!
Iron Man: Why didn't you just buy one?
Wasp: Um, because I'm a multi-talented designer-slash-fashionista? Besides, have you ever searched lady pirate costumes?
Iron Man: It's the first thing I do every morning.
Wasp: Yeah, well you better batten down the hatches, landlubber. You ain't seen nothing like the dread pirate Wasp...


Get Pirate Wasp!
- 17 Eye Patches (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Zombie Pumpkins (
Collect from the Zombie Wasteland OR Get it from Cheers!! OR Get it from Spar!!)
- 8 Pirate Hats (
Collect from the Wasp's Pirate Ship, 4h)
- 5016 Candies

Iron Man: It was all worth it. You look amazing.
Pirate Wasp: Thanks, Tony. I almost didn't pull my teeth out to stick in the gold ones, but no halfsies on Halloween!
Iron Man: I...uh...is the sword real too?
Pirate Wasp: We won't know for sure until I stab someone!


Reward: 20 Candies 

The Dread Pirate Wasp Pt. 1
Wasp starts

Pirate Wasp: Let's do something piratey! Like steal a ship! Or get scurvy!
Iron Man: Maybe we should fight these demons...
Pirate Wasp: Thar she blows!
Iron Man: Are you saying that's a good idea, or are you just screaming random pirate things?
Pirate Wasp: Shiver me timbers!
Iron Man: Yup. The second one...

Wasp Test Your Sea Legs! 3m20s


Iron Man: How do you even walk like that?
Pirate Wasp: This is what I walk like when I don't wear heels.
Iron Man: I can't tell if you're joking and that worries me.
Reward: 20 Candies 

The Dread Pirate Wasp Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Iron Man: What's next, Captain Wasp? 
Pirate Wasp: Hoist the anchor or walk the plank!
Iron Man: I'm pretty sure there's no anchor to hoist...
Pirate Wasp: Then start planking!
Iron Man: I don't think it means what you think it means...

Wasp Walk the Plank! 3m20s



Iron Man: I think this whole pirate thing is going to your head...
Pirate Wasp: Last person who told me that is swimming with the fishes.
Iron Man: You...
Pirate Wasp: We all chipped in, and got Mr. Fury a ticket to swim with the dolphins!
Iron Man: Dolphins are mammals.
Pirate Wasp: I'm pretty sure pirates know the most about dolphins, Tony. And Mr. Fury. Since they've been swimming together...
Reward: 20 Candies


The Dread Pirate Wasp Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Iron Man: Captain Wasp, I challenge ye to a duel!
Pirate Wasp: Mutiny!
Iron Man: You are very convincing when you're angry.
Pirate Wasp: I totally almost murdered you!
Nick Fury: I hear you've been terrorizing the high seas. And spreading misinformation about dolphin classification.
Pirate Wasp: They're mammals?

Wasp Test Your Sea Legs! 3m20s



Wasp Walk the Plank! 3m20s

Nick Fury: Yeah. It's the first thin they teach you before you get in the dolphin pool.
Pirate Wasp: I feel like such an irresponsible pirate...
Nick Fury: But your eye patch game is strong.
Pirate Wasp: Me, you and Mr. Odin should totally take a Team Eye Patch selfie!
Reward: 20 Candies 


What do you think of Pirate Wasp? Have you managed to unlock her yet? Loving the lil Princess Bride references?


Kou.

1 comment:

  1. Valuable information i am lucky .I found this site and lot of good information about Halloween pirate costume. Please make more article like this.

    ReplyDelete