Friday 7 October 2016

Halloween Special Event: Episode 2!

Hey hey, Avengers!

Sorry this is a little late! Let's get on with breaking down Episode 2! Episode 2 of the Avengers Halloween special event ends on Thursday, October 13th.

Note: For info on the mystery box, see here.


WHAT'S NEW?







FAQ


How do I unlock Cap-Wolf?
Cap-Wolf is a special, limited-time outfit for Captain America. You can get it in Hangout Prizes once you have raised 10 relationship levels to level 4 or higher.
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Penguin Falcon?
Penguin Falcon is a special, limited-time outfit for Falcon. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits. The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I get Howling Pumpkins?
Get Howling Pumpkins by completing "Beat Dancing Games!" at the Halloween Arcade Game and "Play Hacky Sack!" at the Avengers Haunted Park! You will need 3 Howling Treat Bags from defeating Green Fire Demons to perform these Hangouts. 

How do I fight Green Fire Demons?
You will need 4 Demon Traps to fight Green Fire Demons. You will also need to have unlocked Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, or (Penguin) Falcon to begin fighting them. 

How do I raise my characters' combat skills?
You will need to finish the quest "Things Are Heating Up!" and have unlocked Penguin Falcon to start Trick-or-Treating. Collect Infernal Lanterns and Sinister Lanterns from Hangouts to send characters to trick-or-treat and raise their combat skills!


NEW SHOP ITEMS


Full Moon Forest, 445 Shards, drops 1 Howling Pumpkin every 4h




QUESTS

American Werewolf!
Loki starts

Loki: Halloween is a strange celebration, isn't it?
Captain America: I love it. It's a chance for everybody to hang out, and have fun, and be anything they want.
Loki: And what do you want to be, Captain America?
Captain America: Just a better version of myself I used to always dress up like one of the players from my favorite baseball team, but I think I'm gonna sit it out this year.
Loki: That's a shame. It would be most amusing to see our Academy's leader become something completely different. Have you heard of lycanthropy? I discovered it while searching for a spell to battle Mephisto.
Captain America: No, what is it?
Loki: Let me show you...

Get Cap-Wolf! Raise ten relationships to level 4 or higher to receive the awesome Cap-Wolf outfit!


Wasp: Whoa Cap! I didn't even know you were dressing up, and you have the best costume out of anybody!
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Wasp: Totally! Is that real werewolf fur?
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Wasp: ARRROOOOOOOO!


Reward: 20 Candies


Dance For Your Life!
Wasp starts

Thunder Loki: We need more buildings designed for organized frivolity in order to defeat Mephisto.
Wasp: Like a Halloween-themed rhythm and dance arcade game?!
Thunder Loki: We're beginning to think alike, and I find that extremely disturbing.

Get the Halloween Arcade Game! 2 x Mummified Pumpkin (Complete hangouts at the Avengers Pumpkin Patch OR Collect from the Haunted Sarcophagus), 723 Candies, 10s


Dracula: Why are these idiots playing dance games in the middle of a demonic invasion?
Satana: They're smarter than the look. Positive emotions interfere with Mephisto's powers.
Dracula: But why dancing?
Satana: Face it, Dracula. These Avengers just love to dance.
Reward: 20 Candies


Full Moon!
Misty Knight starts

Misty Knight: I'm sorry we couldn't get you out of here sooner, Moon Knight. We're still trying to figure out how to deal with Mephisto.
Moon Knight: I'm glad you didn't. I've been picking up whatever clues I can about him and his minions, and talking to my selves about how we're gonna beat them...
Misty Knight: Did you say talking to myself, or "my selves?"
Moon Knight: Second one. The four of us fight a lot less when everyone gets to voice their opinion.

Free Moon Knight!


Wasp: Moon Knight! How did you come back from the dead?!
Moon Knight: The Egyptian god Khonshu resurrected me to be his servant, and protect those who travel at night.
Wasp: Whoa. How did you get all of your awesome moon-themed gadgets and vehicles?!
Moon Knight: I used the money I made as a mercenary to start a company called SpectorCorp, and made a lot more investing in fine art and artifacts, and making a TV series about Khonshu.
Wasp: Whoa. How do you never get a stain on those crispy white clothes?!
Moon Knight: No one knows.
Wasp: Whoa...
Reward: 20 Candies


Get Moon Knight!
Black Widow starts

Moon Knight: I have a plan for stopping Mephisto, but I need to get my gear.
Black Widow: You think you're gonna stop him with a moon-shaped boomerang?
Moon Knight: You think I'm crazy?
Black Widow: Everyone thinks you're crazy. You're literally crazy. I mean, I don't blame you since you have an ancient god living in your head, but you're gonna get yourself killed...
Moon Knight: Wouldn't be the first time.


Recruit Moon Knight!
- 4 Ankhs (Collect from the Khonshu Statue, 4h)
- 8 Howling Pumpkins
(Collect from the Full Moon Forest OR Play Hacky Sack!! OR Beat Dancing Games!!)
- 21 Mooncakes
(Special Event Missions)
- 6012 Candies



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Moon Knight! We really appreciate you helping us battle Mephisto.
Moon Knight: Thank you. Where's the best place for me to test out my gear?
Pepper Potts: Is it dangerous?
Moon Knight: Yes.
Pepper Potts: Honestly, anywhere is fine.
Reward: 20 Candies


Things Are Heating Up!
Wasp starts

Misty Knight: Do you really think us hanging out is doing damage to Mephisto?
Thunder Loki: Do you really think I would be associating with any of you if I didn't?
Misty Knight: I actually do. I think you're lonely, and you like people more than you like to admit, so you might've come up with this whole thing just to make people hang out with you.
Thunder Loki: That's absurd.
Misty Knight: Have you seen yourself? Absurdity comes with the territory.

Beat Dancing Games! 4h
Requires Halloween Arcade Game & relationship Level 2, plus 3 x Howling Treat Bags (Defeat Green Fire Demon)


Satana: What's wrong with you?
Mephisto: Their shared enjoyment temporarily weakens my powers. I don't know how they discovered it, but it's keeping me from twisting their emotions.
Satana: You're so much weaker than I thought...
Mephisto: In my own dimension, my powers are limitless. In this dimension, my powers are still beyond anything you can imagine.
Satana: Don't be so sure. I have a very good imagination...

Reward: 20 Candies


Get Penguin Falcon!
Falcon starts

Wasp: What are you gonna be for Halloween?!
Falcon: A penguin.
Wasp: Oh my gosh! Because you're called Falcon, and penguins are also birds, but penguins can't fly, hence the comedy!
Falcon: Yes. That.
Wasp: Are you gonna slide on your belly?!
Falcon: I don't think I can. I mean, it's just a costume...
Wasp: You better slide on your belly!


Get Penguin Falcon!
- 40 Sardines (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Howling Pumpkins
(Collect from the Full Moon Forest OR Play Hacky Sack!! OR Beat Dancing Games!!)
 - 4 Ice Cubes (Collect from the Moon Knight's Limo)
- 4,812 Candies


Penguin Falcon: This is the best decision I ever made.
Captain America: Better than joining Avengers Academy?
Penguin Falcon: Yes.
Captain America: Better than becoming my best friend?
Penguin Falcon: Definitely.
Captain America: I'm not gonna disagree. It's an outstanding costume.


Reward: 20 Candies 


Ride in Style!
Iron Man starts

Moon Knight: I need to get to my car. It has most of my gear and weapons, and should have some footage from when I was trapped by Mephisto.
Misty Knight: Is it true that your car drives itself?
Moon Knight: Yeah, I like to keep my hands free for brooding.

Get Moon Knight's Limo! 2 x Howling Pumpkins (Collect from the Full Moon Forest OR Play Hacky Sack!! OR Beat Dancing Games!!), 1955 Candies

Satana: Why do I get the feeling that this is more personal for you than just taking over another dimension?
Mephisto: We deal in souls, Satana. Everything is personal.
Satana: Who are you after?
Mephisto: The only soul to ever challenge me in my own realm, and escape unscathed.
Satana: I thought both Pym and Hellcat escaped your realm?
Mephisto: Not unscathed...
Reward: 20 Candies


Statue of Vengeance!
Iron Man starts

Pepper Potts: Did you order something for delivery?
Moon Knight: No. Why?
Pepper Potts: There's a statue-sized box in my office addressed to Moon Knight.
Moon Knight: Khonshu's?
Pepper Potts: Um, no. It's definitely way too big to be shoes... 

Get Khonshu's Statue! 5 x Howling Pumpkins (Collect from the Full Moon Forest OR Play Hacky Sack!! OR Beat Dancing Games!!), 2423 Candies

Misty Knight: Nice statue.
Moon Knight: I just wish I knew who sent it. I have a bad feeling that this is one of Mephisto's tricks.
Misty Knight: Maybe one of your other personalities sent it to you without you knowing.
Moon Knight: Thanks, Misty. That's way less disturbing.
Reward: 20 Candies  


High-Flying Penguin!
Falcon starts

Pirate Wasp: You're super popular with penguins now because of your awesome Halloween costume!
Penguin Falcon: That's cool. I know a lot of people like penguins.
Pirate Wasp: I'm not talking about people who like penguins. I'm talking about actual penguins. I follow fifteen of them on social media!
Penguin Falcon: What do they say?
Pirate Wasp: Squawk! Falcon's the coolest 'cuz he dresses like us! Squawk! Let's slide on our cute bellies! Squawk! Awesome idea! Then let's sit on a big ice cube, and eat cookies shaped like fish! Squawk! Squawk! 

Get Falcon Penguin! 62 x Howling Pumpkins, 13588 Candies

Penguin Falcon: Looking good, man! Now I finally know what it's like to have a sidekick!
Falcon Penguin: Squawk!
Penguin Falcon: Why would I be your sidekick?!
Falcon Penguin: Squawk! Squawk!
Penguin Falcon: There's Hydra penguins?! And how come I can understand you? I'm very confused right now...
Falcon Penguin: Squawk?
Penguin Falcon: Sliding on your belly isn't the solution to everything.
Reward: 20 Candies  


Trick or Treat!

Loki starts

Thunder Loki: We'll need to get stronger to defeat these increasingly powerful Fire Demons. We should be able to scavenge arcane artifacts and armaments from the demon's Hell-Portals.
Penguin Falcon: Like trick or treating?
Thunder Loki: Yes. Like trick or treating for our lives in the middle of Hell.
Penguin Falcon: I bet they all give out raisins.

Go Trick or Treating with Loki! 30s

Note: Trick or Treating will raise your character's combat skills, woohoo!

Thunder Loki: That was more difficult than I anticipated...
Penguin Falcon: I didn't think it was that bad.
Thunder Loki: Now we know that penguins are quite popular in Hell. My brother, not so much...
Reward: 20 Candies


The Ms. Marvel Bonus Challenge! (3d timer!)

Have Moon Knight reach lvl5 Atk & Health Combat Skills
Defeat 10 Green Demons level 5 or stronger
Get Ms. Marvel & Taskmaster to Relationship lvl3

Reward: 120 Shards (+ Red Riding Bobblehead!) 


Hellishly Hot Halloween Deal!
Loki starts  

Buy a shard package of $9.99 or greater
Get Ghost Rider!

Reward: 100 Candies (+ 12 Mummified Pumpkins, 12 Howling Pumpkins, 12 Infernal Lanterns, 8 Sinister Lanterns)


What do you think of Episode 2 so far? Looking forward to getting Moon Knight?! What about Cap Wolf and Penguin Falcon?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment