Tuesday 11 October 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Outfit: Penguin Falcon

Get Penguin Falcon!
Falcon starts

Wasp: What are you gonna be for Halloween?!
Falcon: A penguin.
Wasp: Oh my gosh! Because you're called Falcon, and penguins are also birds, but penguins can't fly, hence the comedy!
Falcon: Yes. That.
Wasp: Are you gonna slide on your belly?!
Falcon: I don't think I can. I mean, it's just a costume...
Wasp: You better slide on your belly!


Get Penguin Falcon!
- 40 Sardines (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Howling Pumpkins
(Collect from the Full Moon Forest OR Play Hacky Sack!! OR Beat Dancing Games!!)
 - 4 Ice Cubes (Collect from the Moon Knight's Limo)
- 4,812 Candies


Penguin Falcon: This is the best decision I ever made.
Captain America: Better than joining Avengers Academy?
Penguin Falcon: Yes.
Captain America: Better than becoming my best friend?
Penguin Falcon: Definitely.
Captain America: I'm not gonna disagree. It's an outstanding costume.


Reward: 20 Candies


The Tuxedo Effect Pt. 1
Falcon starts

Penguin Falcon: I've been watching a lot of penguin videos.
Wasp: Me too!
Penguin Falcon: Guess what I'm gonna do next...
Wasp: Slide on your belly?! Let me get my phone! Where's my phone?! I'm freaking out!

Falcon Slip and Slide! 1h45m


Penguin Falcon: Don't you think you're taking this a little far? It's a costume.
Black Widow: It's a lifestyle.
Reward: 20 Candies

The Tuxedo Effect Pt. 2
Falcon starts

Penguin Falcon: I need to go to the zoo. Immediately.
Black Widow: Do you want to change first? You've been in that costume for a while...
Penguin Falcon: Never.
Black Widow: You know, you used to be the only other normal person here... 

Falcon Go to the Zoo! 6h

Black Widow: Did I just see a bunch of penguins following you?
Penguin Falcon: Yeah. I'm pretty sure I'm their dad now.
Black Widow: This is just wrong.
Penguin Falcon: Don't say that in front of the children!
Reward: 20 Candies 

The Tuxedo Effect Pt. 3
Falcon starts

Penguin Falcon: Weren't you a ballerina?
Black Widow: If you call me Mean Ballerina, I will kick you in your penguin belly.
Penguin Falcon: I was actually hoping you'd show me some moves. I have a crazy idea...
Black Widow: Crazier than acting like you're an actual penguin?
Penguin Falcon: I'm about to go maximum penguin. 

Falcon Get Happy Feet! 4h


Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h

Black Widow: Where are your penguins?
Penguin Falcon: Back to the zoo. It was sad, but apparently commandeering wild animals is frowned upon.
Black Widow: I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe you just weren't meant to be a daddy penguin.
Penguin Falcon: Maybe. But I'm still never taking off this costume.
Reward: 20 Candies 




What do you think of Penguin Falcon? Where are you on unlocking him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment