Friday 21 October 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Outfit: Cap-Wolf

American Werewolf!
Loki starts

Loki: Halloween is a strange celebration, isn't it?
Captain America: I love it. It's a chance for everybody to hang out, and have fun, and be anything they want.
Loki: And what do you want to be, Captain America?
Captain America: Just a better version of myself I used to always dress up like one of the players from my favorite baseball team, but I think I'm gonna sit it out this year.
Loki: That's a shame. It would be most amusing to see our Academy's leader become something completely different. Have you heard of lycanthropy? I discovered it while searching for a spell to battle Mephisto.
Captain America: No, what is it?
Loki: Let me show you...

Get Cap-Wolf! Raise ten relationships to level 4 or higher to receive the awesome Cap-Wolf outfit!


Wasp: Whoa Cap! I didn't even know you were dressing up, and you have the best costume out of anybody!
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Wasp: Totally! Is that real werewolf fur?
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Wasp: ARRROOOOOOOO!


Reward: 20 Candies


Dog Days Pt. 1
Cap-Wolf starts

Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Cosmo the Spacedog: This is not lookink good for you, Captain.
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Cosmo the Spacedog: Hold your howlink. Cosmo be usink power of telepathies to put Captain's brain back in order. Soon, you be speakink good as Cosmo.
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOO!
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo is goink to pretend you didn't say that.

Captain America Howl at the Moon! 4h


Cosmo the Spacedog: Feelink better?
Cap-Wolf: Hard to think...not feel right...feel different...
Cosmo the Spacedog: No surprisink considerink the state of your beink.
Cap-Wolf: What happened to me...what am I? What was I?
Cosmo the Spacedog: You were great American hero, and master of battle strategies. Now you are hairy werewolf.
Cap-Wolf: How?
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo not be knowink. But if Cosmo was Captain, Cosmo would be askink Loki...
Reward: 20 Candies 

Dog Days Pt. 2
Captain America starts

Cap-Wolf: Where Loki?
Enchantress: That little son of an All-Father. I thought he was lying the whole time...
Cap-Wolf: Where Loki?! Can't control much longer...afraid of what might do...
Enchantress: I bet you really want to chew on bones and fetch dirty objects right now...
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOOO!

Captain America Fetch! 6h


Loki Study Arcane Lore! 3m
Enchantress Cast Spells! 1m

Cap-Wolf: Turn me back.
Loki: So soon? Don't you want to chase Black Cat or bark at the neighbors?
Cap-Wolf: Now!
Loki: Fine. No need to get your hackles up, American Werewolf. Go learn to roll over while I research the remedy...
Reward: 20 Candies


Dog Days Pt. 3

Captain America starts

Hank Pym: Amazing!
Cap-Wolf: Not feel amazing. Feel itchy and hungry. And angry. Can you change back?
Hank Pym: I can, but first we can put your anger and current form to fantastic use!
Cap-Wolf: What you mean?
Hank Pym: Wereworld needs our help!

Captain America Howl at the Moon! 4h
Captain America Fetch! 6h
Captain America Visit Wereworld! 5h

Cap-Wolf: That place crazy...
Hank Pym: The universe is home to infinite realities. Most of them would be classified as crazy.
Cap-Wolf: And you...?
Hank Pym: You cannot tell anyone what happened with me there. I'll return you to your normal state, and that's the only thing I'll ask in return. Do we have a deal?
Cap-Wolf: Deal. But I still not think I understood everything that happen..
Hank Pym: That's science! ARRROOOOOOOOO!
Reward: 20 Candies 


What do you think of Cap-Wolf? Have you managed to unlock him? How far off are you if not?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment