Thursday 20 October 2016

Halloween Special Event Character Outfit: Festive Black Widow

Festive Black Widow is an outfit that you can win for Black Widow in the Festive Halloween Crate at a cost of 6 Skeleton keys per try.



After winning her, you'll just need to equip the outfit in Van Dyne's.


The outfit has a unique questline and allows Black Widow to take part in Hangouts! You will be prompted to try and unlock the costume via the following optional questline:


Get Black Widow's Costume! (Get it by end of Ep. 3!)
Black Widow starts

Pirate Wasp: I thought you were gonna be a mean ballerina?!
Black Widow: Nope. This is my costume.
Pirate Wasp: That's not a costume. That's a shirt.
Black Widow: It says, "This is my costume." You can't argue with a T-shirt.
Pirate Wasp: Whatever. I argue with T-shirts all the time.

Get Festive Black Widow!
(Get from the Festive Halloween Crate)


Pirate Wasp: I seriously can't believe that's your costume.
Festive Black Widow: I'm sorry if I'm more focused on the demon horde attacking the Academy than a goofy Halloween costume.
Pirate Wasp: You don't have to be sorry. I know you're super bad at fun.


Reward: 20 Candies


This is My Costume Pt. 1
Black Widow starts

Pirate Wasp: I'm totally gonna make you love Halloween!
Festive Black Widow: You said the same thing about soap operas.
Pirate Wasp: And we shared such a good girlfriend cry!
Festive Black Widow: Only because you were squeezing my arm so hard... 

Black Widow Pretend To Have Fun! 1h
Wasp Get This Party Started! 25m

Pirate Wasp: That was almost as fun as smashing pumpkins.
Festive Black Widow: None of these Halloween traditions make any sense to me...
Pirate Wasp: Wait until we put flaming poop on Professor Pym's doorstep!
Reward: 20 Candies 

This is My Costume Pt. 3
Black Widow starts

Pirate Wasp: I finally figured it out. You don't care about the silly parts of Halloween! You need something scary!
Festive Black Widow: Like what?
Pirate Wasp: Movies filled with blood and brains and totally gross stuff!
Festive Black Widow: Something tells me the scariest part is how loud you scream.
Pirate Wasp: I ruin it for everyone! 

Black Widow Watch Scary Movies! 3m20s

Pirate Wasp: Sorry. That movie was pretty lame. I'll go find something way more scary.
Festive Black Widow: ...
Pirate Wasp: Are you alright?
Festive Black Widow: Don't leave me...
Reward: 20 Candies 



What do you think of Festive Black Widow? Were you able to get her in time?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment