Friday 14 October 2016

Halloween Special Event: Episode 3!

Good morning, Avengereenos!

Episode 3 has hit our games! Episode 3 of the Avengers Halloween Special Event will end on Thursday October 20th at 3 pm PDT/6pm EDT.

WHAT'S NEW?






FAQ

How do I unlock Pirate Wasp?
Pirate Wasp is a special, limited-time outfit for Wasp. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits.
The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Festive Black Widow?
Get Festive Black Widow and other spooky prizes in the Festive Halloween Crate! It is available in the Shop for 6 Skeleton Keys. Get Skeleton Keys by defeating Satana!
This outfit lets Black Widow go on Hangouts with other heroes. The box will be available until the end of Episode 3.

How do I fight Satana?
You will need 1 Demon Trap per character used to fight Satana. Wasp, Hulk, and Cap-Wolf are able to fight her! She will drop Skeleton Keys for the Festive Halloween Crate and Zombie Treat Bags for Hangouts at Club A.
Her streaks will reset and she will heal when her timer reaches 0.If you do not see Satana, please make sure you're on the most updated version of the game (version 1.5.2 currently), and that you have Moon Knight on your playspace.  

How do I get Zombie Pumpkins?
Get Zombie Pumpkins by completing "Cheers!" at Club A and "Spar!" at the Avengers Haunted Park! You will need 3 Zombie Treat Bags from defeating Satan to perform these Hangouts.

How do I increase the critical attack skill?
Level up your hero's critical attack with shards! 

Does Satana's streak reset?
Her streak resets after 16 hours, at which point it will restart at streak 1 and her health will return.
She has a 2 hour cool-down between streaks.

How do I get Mad Scientist Hulk?
Mad Scientist Hulk can be purchased from the shop for 545 Shards. He can battle Satana and doubles Eye Patches on the mission board! 

Can I still purchase Mad Scientist Hulk if I haven't unlocked Hulk yet?
You can purchase Mad Scientist Hulk before unlocking Hulk! Players who don’t have Hulk unlocked will be able to use this outfit once Hulk is in their game.
The costume will not unlock Hulk. He will still double eye patches whether or not the outfit can be equipped. 


NEW SHOP ITEMS

Mad Scientist Hulk Skin,
545 Shards


Zombie Wasteland, 445 Shards, drops 1 Zombie Pumpkin every 3h

 
QUESTS

Get Pirate Wasp!
Wasp starts

Wasp: I finally finished my pirate costume! I've been working on it since before the Academy opened!
Iron Man: Why didn't you just buy one?
Wasp: Um, because I'm a multi-talented designer-slash-fashionista? Besides, have you ever searched lady pirate costumes?
Iron Man: It's the first thing I do every morning.
Wasp: Yeah, well you better batten down the hatches, landlubber. You ain't seen nothing like the dread pirate Wasp...


Get Pirate Wasp!
- 17 Eye Patches (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Zombie Pumpkins (
Collect from the Zombie Wasteland OR Get it from Cheers!! OR Get it from Spar!!)
- 8 Pirate Hats (
Collect from the Wasp's Pirate Ship)
- 5016 Candies

Iron Man: It was all worth it. You look amazing.
Pirate Wasp: Thanks, Tony. I almost didn't pull my teeth out to stick in the gold ones, but no halfsies on Halloween!
Iron Man: I...uh...is the sword real too?
Pirate Wasp: We won't know for sure until I stab someone!


Reward: 20 Candies


Get Mad Scientist Hulk!
Wasp starts 

Iron Man
: Nice costume!
Mad Scientist Hulk: Hulk scientist, and Hulk get mad, so Hulk be mad scientist. Hulk do the math.
Iron Man: Science bros!
Mad Scientist Hulk: Mad science bros!


Get Mad Scientist Hulk! 545 Shards


Wasp: I love your hair!
Mad Scientist Hulk: Not Hulk's. Just for comedy.
Wasp: Where'd you find mad scientist hair?
Mad Scientist Hulk: Mad scientist's head.


Reward: 20 Candies


Satana's Wrath!
Iron Man starts

Satana
: I've had enough of your tiresome mind games, Mephisto. It's time I took what I came for...
Mephisto: My throne?
Satana: Eventually. But first I need someone to eat...

SS courtesy S.Soto

Defeat Satana! 489 HP


You can fight with a combination of Wasp, Cap-Wolf and Mad Scientist Hulk, requires 1 Demon Trap per hero used.
REWARD: 200 Candies, 2 Zombie Treat Bags, 1 Skeleton Key

Satana
: I'll feast on your brother's soul when I'm finished with yours...
Loki: I bet mine tastes better.
Reward: 20 Candies


Demon Knight!
Iron Man starts

Dracula: We should be working with Mephisto. We're stronger when we fight as one.
Satana: Mephisto is stronger when we do his bidding. We're his pawns just like the humans. The second he has what he wants, he'll try to collect our souls just the same...
Dracula: You have some serious trust issues.
Satana: I moved from Massachusetts to Hell when I was just a little girl. It was hard making new friends... 

Defeat Satana 3 Times!


Misty Knight: You should be fighting with us, Satana. You can't trust Mephisto.
Satana: Do you really think you're ready to live with a soul-stealing demoness?
Misty Knight: My dorm is right between Enchantress and Madame Hydra. It's fine.
Reward: 20 Candies  


Soul Patrol!
Iron Man starts

Mephisto: Let's end this foolishness, Satana. There are more than enough souls in this dimension for both of us.
Satana: It'll never be enough for you. You'll find the mortal you're looking for, secure this realm, collect Dracula and myself to complete your little adventure, and move on to the next dimension.
Mephisto: Am I really that predictable?
Satana: Old demons are all the same. It's time for a demoness with new ideas to take control...

Defeat Satana 5 Times!

Mephisto: You can't even defeat these children. What makes you think you can defeat the most powerful demon to ever exist?
Satana: Because I'm the only one who isn't afraid of you.
Mephisto: Because you have no idea what I'm planning...
Reward: 20 Candies  


Satana's Last Stand!
Iron Man starts

Moon Knight: Why are you doing this? We can fight Mephisto together.
Satana: I'm the only one who knows him, and can match his powers. I have to do this myself.
Moon Knight: We can help you...
Satana: I know you can. Feeding on your souls will give me all the power I need... 

Defeat Satana 7 Times!

Nick Fury: You're fighting for the wrong side.
Satana: I fight for myself...
Nick Fury: Yeah, you fight for yourself, all by yourself. I've been on that side. It never wins.
Satana: Are you asking me to join your school?
Nick Fury: I'm only asking you to help us beat Mephisto. I'm also guessing my school is quite a bit nicer than Hell...
Reward: 20 Candies  


Get Black Widow's Costume!
(Get it by end of Ep. 3!)
Black Widow starts

Pirate Wasp: I thought you were gonna be a mean ballerina?!
Black Widow: Nope. This is my costume.
Pirate Wasp: That's not a costume. That's a shirt.
Black Widow: It says, "This is my costume." You can't argue with a T-shirt.
Pirate Wasp: Whatever. I argue with T-shirts all the time.

Get Festive Black Widow!
(Get from the Festive Halloween Crate)


Pirate Wasp: I seriously can't believe that's your costume.
Festive Black Widow: I'm sorry if I'm more focused on the demon horde attacking the Academy than a goofy Halloween costume.
Pirate Wasp: You don't have to be sorry. I know you're super bad at fun.


Reward: 20 Candies





In the Dog House!
Loki starts

Cap-Wolf
: Me not dog, but still think we need canine headquarters.
British Bulldog: Woof?
Cap-Wolf: It look small, but most of structure is underground. Lots of dogs at Academy. More coming soon.
British Bulldog: Woof! Woof!
Cap-Wolf: Canine Avengers Assemble!
British Bulldog: ARRROOOOOOOOO!
Cap-Wolf: ARRROOOOOOOOO!

Get Cap-Wolf's Dog House!
3 x Zombie Pumpkins (
Collect from the Zombie Wasteland OR Get it from Cheers!! OR Get it from Spar!!), 2028 Candies

Cosmo the Spacedog
: Cosmo is likink this doggie headquarters, Captain. You beink good dog.
Cap-Wolf: Me not dog, but we all part of same team. Canine Avengers need leader. Cosmo right dog for job.
Cosmo the Spacedog: Cosmo is honored. Be takink these responsibilities very seriously. Cosmo will not let you down, Captain.
Cap-Wolf: We should celebrate. What's the dog version of fist bump?
Cosmo the Spacedog: You do not want to know.
Reward: 20 Candies 


Ships Ahoy!
Wasp starts

Pirate Wasp: Avast ye, Tony! I need a pirate ship to go with my outfit!
Iron Man: That's pretty extreme...
Pirate Wasp: I just thought it would be cool...
Iron Man: Yeah, I'm saying we can do better than pretty extreme. Let's think real extreme. What crazy things can we add to the pirate ship?
Pirate Wasp: Treasure chest!
Iron Man: Hot tub!
Pirate Wasp: Torture chamber!
Iron Man: That's probably extreme enough for now... 

Get Wasp's Pirate Ship! 5 x Zombie Pumpkins (Collect from the Zombie Wasteland OR Get it from Cheers!! OR Get it from Spar!!), 2239 Candies

Dracula: I can't wait any longer, Mephisto. If I don't turn the Avengers soon, vampires everywhere will cease to exist.
Mephisto: We made a deal, Dracula. I told you I would save your kind by helping you turn the Avengers into vampires.
Dracula: But you never said when.
Mephisto: I was wondering how long it would take you to notice.
Dracula: I swore to help you achieve your goals by the end of the Halloween season!
Mephisto: You did more than swear. You made a deal. And no one backs out of a deal with Mephisto.
Reward: 20 Candies 


When Monkeys Fly!
Loki starts

Enchantress: Why are Midgardian monkeys so horrendous at flying?
Wasp: Because they don't have wings?
Enchantress: I gave them wings. They continue to drop like furry rocks when I toss them from high places.
Wasp: I'm taking all of your monkeys.
Enchantress: You can't have my monkeys. Do you have any idea how difficult it was to find a spell for growing monkey wings?
Wasp: No monkeys for you!

Get Enchantress' Flying Monkey! 71 x Zombie Pumpkins, 201117 Candies

Enchantress: I've decided to forgive you for commandeering my winged monkey. The screeching and whining was too much for me anyway. What will you name him?
Wasp: Loki.
Enchantress: Perfect.
Reward: 20 Candies


It's Alive!
(Get it by end of Ep. 3!)
Wasp starts

Hank Pym: Hulk! Update me on your latest experiment!
Mad Scientist Hulk: Hulk do mad science. Make living Hulkenstein.
Hank Pym: A robot replica of yourself?! What will he do?!
Mad Scientist Hulk: Hulk not know. Hulk just create something dangerous without considering consequences.
Hank Pym: You're a natural!

Get Hulkenstein! (Get from the Festive Halloween Crate)

Reward: 20 Candies


Combat Ready!
Misty Knight starts

Get Misty Knight's Attack Skill to Rank 5!
Get Loki's Health Skill to Rank 5!
Get Falcon's Attack Skill to Rank 3!

Reward
: 50 Candies  


The Mad Scientist Challenge!
Wasp starts

Defeat Satana Streak 30 (you must reach streak 31).
Redeem the Mad Scientist Hulk Bobblehead!

Reward: 100 Candies 
 


What do you think of Episode 3 so far? Are you ready to fight Satana?! Will you be buying Hulk's Mad Scientist outfit?
Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment