Monday 19 September 2016

Daredevil Special Event Character Costume: Mobster Wasp

Kiss the Ring!
Wasp starts

Daredevil: I'm starting to think that Kingpin is using this entire thing as a distraction. They say his crew of thugs is running wild in the city while we're out here fighting the Hand.
Wasp: Maybe we need our own crew...
Daredevil: The Avengers are already Earth's Mightiest Heroes...
Wasp: Sometimes you gotta fight mobsters with mobsters.
Daredevil: You're gonna become a mob boss?
Wasp: Somebody messes with me, I'm gonna mess with him.
Daredevil: There's probably simpler ways to deal with this, and--
Wasp: And I totally love pinstripes!


Get Mobster Wasp!

- 4 Fedoras (Collect from the Mobster Wasp Poster in The Devil's Due)

- 9 Katanas

- 32 Spaghetti (Special Event Missions)

- 3217 Ninja Stars

Mobster Wasp: As far back as I remember I always wanted to be a mobster.
Kingpin: Are you narrating yourself?
Mobster Wasp: If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.
Kingpin: You never answered the question...
Mobster Wasp: I don't like violence, Kingpin. I'm a businesswoman. Blood is a big expense.
Kingpin: I'm fairly certain you're just quoting movie lines. What do you even want?
Mobster Wasp: The world, chico, and everything in it.


Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


The Queenpin Pt. 1
Wasp starts 

Iron Man: I like it! Are you throwing an old-timey mobster themed party?
Mobster Wasp: I'm starting a crew to take down the Kingpin, and become the Queen of New York.
Iron Man: You're serious?
Mobster Wasp: Kingpin and his gang are hurting people. Mine will protect people. And bring back pinstripes while we're at it.
Iron Man: I don't even know what to say...
Mobster Wasp: Say hello to my little friend.
Iron Man: Huh?
Mobster Wasp: He's imaginary! His name is Stan! He likes to hang out with me at the Blasting Range!

Wasp Meet My Little Friend! 5h


Iron Man Fire Repulsors! 15m

Iron Man: Do you really think you can take down the Kingpin with a paintball gun?
Mobster Wasp: All I need is my crew.
Iron Man: Aren't you gonna ask me to be in your crew?
Mobster Wasp: Didn't you get my gangster evite?! You're my second-in-command!
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

The Queenpin Pt. 2
Wasp starts

Mobster Wasp: I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse.
Black Widow: Doubtful.
Mobster Wasp: I want you to join my crew.
Black Widow: I don't know, Wasp. I'd rather work alone.
Mobster Wasp: You can be my silent, but deadly hitwoman. Every mob boss needs one of those!
Black Widow: That actually sounds pretty good...

Wasp Meet My Little Friend! 5h
Black Widow Search for Clues! 1m

Mobster Wasp: You work for me, you follow my rules. You're gonna clean up the city. You're gonna shut down Kingpin's operations. And you're gonna get tagged in a bunch of photos. I want everybody to know when I post our group selfies.
Black Widow: I'm only in this for the assassinations.
Iron Man: So, am I always gonna be second-in-command? I mean, it's better than third, but I'm kind of used to being in charge.
Falcon: I'm pretty sure this is my fourth side-team. Pretty cool.
Winter Soldier: We need theme music. I'm pretty good with an accordion.
Yondu: Honestly, y'all don't understand the first thing about organized crime.
British Bulldog: Woof!
Mobster Wasp: You heard the British Bulldog. Let's get to work...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

The Queenpin Pt. 3
Wasp starts

Loki: I understand you're now the leader of a...problem-solving organization.
Mobster Wasp: That's right. I'm cleaning up this town, and giving the power back to the people.
Loki: I could use your assistance. It has to do with a certain artifact from my past, and a certain individual who may have come into possession of said artifact.
Mobster Wasp: Why don't you take care of it yourself?
Loki: Aside from the fact that I'm enjoying my lawyerly exploits, there are reasons why I can't get too close to this particular item. For now, I just need to ensure that this individual doesn't use it first.
Mobster Wasp: I can fix this situation for you, Loki.
Loki: Fantastic! I know you weren't completely worthless.
Mobster Wasp: But first you have to kiss the ring...

Wasp Kiss the Ring! 6h, requires another hero

Loki: That's it? You'll take care of it?
Mobster Wasp: It's done.
Loki: Thank you! Alert me when you've retrieved the artifact, and I'll find a proper place to keep it secure.
Mobster Wasp: I'm keeping it for myself.
Loki: We had a deal! I touched my lips to your tacky jewelry!
Mobster Wasp: You asked me to stop Malekith from opening the Casket of Ancient Winters. I will. And I'll keep it safe, so that you or anyone else can't ever use it.
Loki: This is an outrage! An indignity! A slap in the face to shady dealings everywhere!
Mobster Wasp: This is how things are gonna run from now on. Get used to it.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


What do you think of Mobster Wasp? Do you like her new actions?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment