Monday 19 September 2016

Daredevil Special Event Premium Character: Elektra

Get Elektra!

Iron Man starts

Daredevil: Elektra!
Elektra: Are you surprised I'm here, or just surprised I snuck up on you without you noticing?
Daredevil: I thought you were...
Elektra: Powerful? Deadly? The most interesting and exciting woman you've ever met?
Daredevil: What are you doing at Avengers Academy?
Elektra: Helping my ex-boyfriend save his city, and destroy the Hand once and for all. If he can stop undressing me with his super senses...

Get Elektra! (75 Shards per try in the Mystical Ninja Box)


You will need to invite her from the shop menu after winning her.


Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Elektra! We're so happy to have you here!
Elektra: Thank you. You should know that I have no intention of attending class, I will come and go as I please, and I will most likely maim many people.
Pepper Potts: Honestly, that's the same thing everyone else does. I appreciate you being upfront about it...
Reward: 50 Shards, 100 Ninja Stars
 

Love and Violence Pt. 1
Elektra starts


Elektra: Join me at the park.
Daredevil: I don't have time, Elektra.
Elektra: What could possibly be more important than spending time with me?
Daredevil: Freeing my friends. Defeating Kingpin and the Hand. Preparing for the trial of the millenium...
Elektra: You can't always be saving the world, Matthew. You need to take a break. I can remind you how to relieve your stress...
Daredevil: You're a bad influence...
Elektra: The baddest.

Elektra Off With Their Heads! 1h45m
Daredevil Lunch Break! 1h

Daredevil: That was actually pretty relaxing until the plant decapitation.
Elektra: I thought that was the most relaxing part.
Daredevil: Neither one of us was ever any good at relaxing.
Elektra: Being exciting is so much better...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

Love and Violence Pt. 2
Elektra starts

Daredevil: When's the last time you fought the Hand?
Elektra: I disposed of twelve of them on my way here. Don't know that I'd call it a fight...
Daredevil: How many of them do you have to go through before you feel like you've gotten your revenge?
Elektra: All of them. That's a stupid question... 

Elektra Throw Stars! 30m
Elektra Join the Shadows! 1h
Daredevil Defend Yourself! 15m

Daredevil: Why did you leave before?
Elektra: We had fun at first. A lot of fun. But you were beginning to bore me.
Daredevil: Sorry if I'm not entertained by torturing mobsters...
Elektra: You don't have to be sorry, Matthew. You just have to make it up to me...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars 

Love and Violence Pt. 3
Elektra starts

Daredevil: The last time we went on a date, you pushed me into oncoming traffic.
Elektra: I looked both ways first...
Daredevil: You realize that it's possible to have fun without a near-death experience?
Elektra: I'm sorry, is that what normal people do?
Daredevil: You know neither one of us is normal...
Elektra: So quit whining, and remind me why I fell in love with you in the first place...

Upgrade Elektra! 141 x Sais (Get from Common, Uncommon OR Rare Hand Relic), 3187 Ninja Stars
Elektra Dangerous Date! 2h30m, requires Daredevil

Daredevil: That's it. I'm done with you, Elektra. No more. Just stay away from me.
Elektra: I'll see you tonight, Matthew.
Daredevil: ...Okay. No! Wait. What? No way. Not happening...
Elektra: Wear the suit.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


A Normal Life Pt. 1
Elektra starts


Wasp
: Hey Elektra! Pepepr asked me to talk to you because she's worried you're spending too much time pushing people off of buildings, and beheading things!
Elektra: And you're going to teach me how to sew?
Wasp: Totally! Or we can just wreck stuff! I'm awesome at both!
Elektra: I prefer wreckage. My interest in sewing is limited to stitching up katana wounds.

Elektra Practice Pressure Points! 15m
Elektra Off With Their Heads! 1h45m
Wasp Have a Blast! 2m

Elektra: Those shrinking powers could prove very useful for infiltration and sneak attacks. Have you ever considered becoming a ninja?
Wasp: Only every day ever!
Elektra: We will meet nightly to train in ninjitsu, weapons, heightened awareness, and nervous system control. Tell no one.
Wasp: I'm super glad you said that because I was just about to tell everyone!
Elektra: I'll make you a ninja, Wasp. A living weapon. A shadow incarnate. Not even the stars will be safe in the sky...
Wasp: Whoa. So ninja...
Reward: 20 Credits

A Normal Life Pt. 2
Elektra starts

Black Widow: Do you really think Wasp can become a ninja?
Elektra: She's tough enough. I just have to get her to quit with the excited squealing...
Black Widow: Good luck. I've been wanting to talk to you about your experience training with the Hand.
Elektra: It's not one of my fondest memories.
Black Widow: Trust me, I understand. I just want t figure out the best way to disable them before they come for us...
Elektra: You're probably right, but we need to act nonchalant. I don't want them knowing that I'm aware they're already hiding all over this campus...

Upgrade Elektra! 206 Sais (Mission Board)



Elektra Act Normal! 2h
Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h

Black Widow: Even if we destroy the ninjas, they'll still come back?
Elektra: Stronger and more dedicated to the Hand.
Black Widow: How do we stop them?
Elektra: We could eliminate every last one of them. I've tried before. It's exhausting. And messy.
Black Widow: What if we found a way to counter their magic?
Elektra: Do you know a trustworthy sorcerer?
Black Widow: I know a sorcerer. I don't know about trustworthy...
Reward: 20 Credits


See Red Pt. 1
Elektra starts

Loki: I understand you require the assistance of the greatest sorcerer this or any other world has ever seen...
Elektra: I understand you're a prodigious liar, and notoriously difficult to work with.
Loki: To be fair, my working relationships would function much more smoothly if my classmates weren't all inept and annoying.
Elektra: I also prefer to work alone, but right now I need a sorcerer's help to counter the Hand's resurrection magic.
Loki: Gather ingredients for a potion while I research their sorcery. And appreciate how incredibly lucky you are to have Loki...

Elektra Play with Danger! 3h
Loki Study Arcane Lore! 3m

Loki: I hate when Midgardians attempt to intrude on my godly immortality...
Elektra: Did you find out how to counter the Hand's resurrection magic?
Loki: I did.
Elektra: Show me.
Loki: To do that we'll need to travel to the birthplace of their power. And destroy their Demon Lord...
Reward: 20 Credits

See Red Pt.2 
Elektra starts

Elektra: I'm not going to lie to you, this will be dangerous. We'll be walking into the heart of the Hand, and facing their ancient and powerful Demon Lord. Many of you might not survive...
Daredevil: It's fine. I already feel like every time I hang out with you, I might not survive.
Wasp: Ninja stuff!
Loki: I never pass up an opportunity to shame Midgardian magic.
Sif: Did someone say demon slaying?!
Taskmaster: A real life demon, huh? I wouldn't mind picking up a few demonic moves...
Daredevil: I got possessed by a demon once...
Elektra: Ugh. That's all you ever talk about...

Upgrade Elektra! 278 x Sais (Mission Board)
Elektra Form Code Red! 4h
Elektra Throw Stars! 30m

Elektra: That went better than I expected...
Loki: The demon escaped, and every single one of us almost died...
Elektra: Exactly. I assumed at least two of you would die.
Loki: You tricked us, didn't you? You used the distraction to take something from its lair...
Elektra: Something that belongs to me...
Reward: 20 Credits 


Best at Being Bad Pt. 1
Elektra starts

Elektra: Spend some time with me before I leave...
Daredevil: Where are you going?
Elektra: My talents are being wasted here. Why fight the Hand when I could make them do my bidding?
Daredevil: What are you planning, Elektra?
Elektra: A romantic evening with my favorite devil.
Daredevil: You better not try to kill me...
Elektra: Then you better keep me entertained...

Elektra Dangerous Date! 2h30m, requires Daredevil
Elektra Throw Stars! 30m
Daredevil Guard Hell's Kitchen! 45m

Daredevil: I'm done with you.
Elektra: You miss me already.
Daredevil: Just be careful.
Elektra: Of course I won't. But for you, I'll try not to murder anyone who doesn't absolutely deserve it.
Daredevil: When are you coming back?
Elektra: When you least expect it...
Reward: 20 Credits 

Best at Being Bad Pt. 2
Elektra starts

Nick Fury: You know what I do to people who double-cross me?
Elektra: Imprison them in transparent cells, and set them around your campus like living decorations?
Nick Fury: And those are the ones who got off easy.
Elektra: I have no desire to betray you, Director Fury. I respect your secrets, and vicious tactics. I only want to control the Hand, and point them toward our shared enemies.
Nick Fury: I'll give you access to my portals, but if I find out you're pointing them anywhere else, you'll be in trouble...
Elektra: I am trouble. 

Upgrade Elektra!




Elektra Use Your Powers for Bad! 6h
Elektra Off With Their Heads! 1h45m

Nick Fury: Did it work?
Elektra: The majority of the Hand is under my control. It will take some time to train them to fight in the new environment, but after that, our target won't have anywhere to hide.
Nick Fury: I don't care if he wants to hide forever. I care about what he's gonna do when he decides to step out of the shadows.
Elektra: I own the shadows now.
Nick Fury: I'm gonna steal that line.
Reward: 20 Credits 


What do you think of Elektra? Were you able to win her? Dare I ask how many tries it took?! Think she's worth it?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment