Friday 23 September 2016

Spider-Woman and War-Machine Offer

Hey there, Avengers!

So last night saw the end of the Daredevil Special Event! Were you sad to see it go? Or happy lol? Either way, we already have a new offer in our games this morning - a 24h to buy Spider-Woman and/or War Machine and get some shards back! Obviously these are both completely optional, and apparently you can get your shards even if you already had these characters, so that's a great bonus!


Recruiting Mission Pt. 2 (24h limited time!)
Iron Man starts

Iron Man: What's the hold up, Rhodey? Hurry up and join the Academy, so I can make you the best armor ever.
War Machine: I'm ready to join! I'm just not ready to believe you'd ever let my armor be better than yours.
Iron Man: Fine. Maybe not better, but bigger. Like, way bigger. I wanna turn you into an indestructible, walking tank with enough firepower to bust any monster on the planet.
War Machine: You had me at walking tank...

Recruit War Machine! 495 Shards


War Machine: I'm here, Tony! What should we do first?
Iron Man: Go to the Club? See if Black Widow is there? Have you nonchalantly tell her what a strong and thoughtful friend I am?
War Machine: I'd actually rather be your sidekick than your wingman. Less dangerous with a better chance of success...
Iron Man: I knew you wanted to be my sidekick!
Reward: 40 Shards


Secret Mission Pt. 2 (24h limited time!)
Falcon starts

Falcon: Hey, so, are you still thinking about whether or not you'll join the Academy?
Spider-Woman: No.
Falcon: Oh.
Spider-Woman: I decided to join for sure!
Falcon: Awesome. Although, it's really not cool to mess with my emotions...
Spider-Woman: Sorry. It's a spy thing.

Recruit Spider-Woman! 250 Shards


Spider-Woman: Want to help me on my next mission?
Falcon: Definitely.
Spider-Woman: Don't you want to know what it is first?
Falcon: I can't really think of anything that would make me not want to spend more time with you...
Reward: 25 Shards


Are you gonna pick one of them up? Or both? Or did you already have them and just enjoying the free shards?!

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment