Friday 9 September 2016

Daredevil Special Event Premium Character: Jessica Jones

Crack the Case! (24h)
Black Widow starts

Iron Man: Black Widow hacked into your school's security. It's a little more advanced than we expected, but I should be able to make something to bypass the system.
Jessica Jones: Thank you. Hurry up and get me out of this place before I lose my mind.
Iron Man: I'm on it. Maybe afterwards I can show you Stark Tower...
Jessica Jones: I have an invulnerable boyfriend.
Iron Man: If I had an Arc Reactor for every time someone told me that... 

Recruit Jessica Jones! 415 Shards




Reward: 20 Ninja Stars  


A Bad Case Pt. 1
Jessica Jones starts

Jessica Jones: I'll have a better chance of figuring out who's working with Kingpin if I take some photos of everyone on the campus.
Black Widow: Try Club A. It's where you'll usually find the most people.
Jessica Jones: I'm not really a club girl...
Black Widow: It's more like a dive club.
Jessica Jones: You had me at dive...

Jessica Jones Take Some Shots! 45m
Loki Master the Dance Floor! 2h
Black Widow Pretend to Have Fun! 1h

Jessica Jones: What do you know about Loki?
Black Widow: He's a master of deception and manipulation. He's always trying to uncover people's secrets and lies.
Jessica Jones: So he's like us?
Black Widow: But shadier.
Jessica Jones: You don't know me that well...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars 

A Bad Case Pt. 2
Jessica Jones starts

Jessica Jones: I wanna talk to you.
Loki: Obviously.
Jessica Jones: I wanna know all the dirt you've found on Fury and everybody else at the Academy.
Loki: What's in it for Loki?
Jessica Jones: I'll share everything I know about The Hand's magic.
Loki: I have always found Midgardian magic amusing...

Jessica Jones Deal with Customers! 15m, requires one other superhero



Jessica Jones Patrol Hell's Kitchen! 1h
Jessica Jones Check Client Files! 30m

Loki: Don't look at me like that.
Jessica Jones: I'm just...wow. This was a meeting to share information, not a therapy session.
Loki: Every conversation is always both of those things and more.
Jessica Jones: I mean, I have a messed up past too, but I don't go blabbing it around.
Loki: Congratulations on having no aspirations of ever being well-adjusted.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

A Bad Case Pt. 3
Jessica Jones starts

Black Widow: How'd things go with Loki?
Jessica Jones: Fine. I'll keep working the case. Right now, I just need to hit something.
Black Widow: I know the feeling. I'll be around to talk after if you want...

Upgrade Jessica Jones! 30 x Cameras (Defeat Powerful OR Quick OR Toxic Hand Ninja L1 or L2), 2983 Ninja Stars
Jessica Jones Hit Harder! 2h
Black Widow Test Widow's Bite, 1h

Black Widow: Feel better?
Jessica Jones: Temporarily. Better still feels pretty far from good.
Black Widow: Do you wanna talk about it?
Jessica Jones: Thanks, but there's only one person I wanna talk to right now...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Keep Digging Pt. 1
Jessica Jones starts

Luke Cage: Uh oh. I don't like that look.
Jessica Jones: I'm fine.
Luke Cage: Yes you are, but something is bothering you...
Jessica Jones: I don't wanna talk about it.
Luke Cage: Yet you came to talk to me...
Jessica Jones: Forget it.
Luke Cage: Why don't you just bury yourself in your work for a little while? Sometimes that makes you not wanna talk to me a little bit less...

Jessica Jones Do Research! 1m
Jessica Jones Dig for Dirt! 2h30m
Jessica Jones Take Some Shots! 45m

Luke Cage: You ready to not talk more?
Jessica Jones: I was questioning Loki, and he started going into his past. It got me thinking about...
Luke Cage: You don't have to say his name. You never have to say anything. Your unsmiling face is more than enough for me.
Jessica Jones: Why do you put up with me?
Luke Cage: Because you're worth it, Jessica Jones.
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars

Keep Digging Pt. 2
Jessica Jones starts

Hellcat: You have that "I just talked to Luke" look...
Jessica Jones: Why dies everybody think they know what my expressions mean?
Hellcat: I'm no private investigator, but when somebody spends ninety percent of their life with no expression at all, it makes it easier to tell what the rare expressions mean.
Jessica Jones: What does this expression mean?
Hellcat: Trouble for anybody who gets in your way.
Jessica Jones: I'm more predictable than I thought...

Upgrade Jessica Jones! 60 Cameras, 3728 Ninja Stars



Jessica Jones Drink and Observe! 2h
Jessica Jones Patrol Hell's Kitchen! 1h

Jessica Jones: I need to see the list of all the potential recruits who've turned down Avengers Academy.
Pepper Potts: Why?
Jessica Jones: Because somebody here is actively discouraging people from attending, and I want to know why.
Pepper Potts: I can't share that information...
Jessica Jones: Then you'll be stopping both of us from doing our jobs...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars


Get Past the Past Pt. 1
Jessica Jones starts

Jessica Jones: What happened here?
Hank Pym: A literally inconceivable amount of things!
Jessica Jones: What happened to you?
Hank Pym: Are you exploring life's existential mysteries?!
Jessica Jones: I'm thinking this isn't about Kingpin or The Hand. This is about Avengers Academy. Not the school, or what it's hiding, but why it started in the first place. How we all ended up here. And why some people never will...
Hank Pym: Fascinating!
Jessica Jones: Are you gonna give me any answers?
Hank Pym: Perhaps I already have! Perhaps the Timefog and the campus itself have been attempting to give everyone the answers from the very beginning! Isn't that exciting?! That's science! 

Jessica Jones Take Some Shots! 45m
Jessica Jones Study Academy Blueprints! 1h45m

Jessica Jones: I don't think you are who you say you are...
Hank Pym: Fascinating! Who am I?!
Jessica Jones: You think I'm bluffing...
Hank Pym: I think you have an incredibly incisive mind! You should consider a career in the sciences!
Jessica Jones: I think I'm gonna find some proof, and force you tell me the truth, or leak everything I find out about this place to every media outlet on the planet.
Hank Pym: That's science!
Jessica Jones: I'm pretty sure it isn't...
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars 

Get Past the Past Pt. 2
Jessica Jones starts

Jessica Jones: Tell me about when Pym gave you the Ant-Man suit.
Ant-Man: I was in juvie, reading the same comic I'd already read a hundred times. I was about to fall asleep because that's really the best thing to do in a cell next to reading comics, and he was just there...
Jessica Jones: In your cell?
Ant-Man: Yup. He was watching an ant crawl across the toilet. I never really asked if he brought it with him. The ant, not the toilet.
Jessica Jones: And he just handed you the suit? Why?
Ant-Man: He said Director Fury wanted me to have it. Said it was about time.
Jessica Jones: He didn't say anything else?
Ant-Man: Just "that's science". With an exclamation point. Then he disappeared... 

Upgrade Jessica Jones! 120 x Cameras (Defeat Hand Ninjas), 4660 Ninja Stars
Jessica Jones Get Some Proof! 5h
Jessica Jones Deal with Customers! 15m

Jessica Jones: Why did you stop being Ant-Man?
Hank Pym: I'm incredibly happy being a professor at Avengers Academy. Director Fury had a very specific vision for the faculty and student body.
Jessica Jones: Did that vision include me?
Hank Pym: I can't be inside of Director Fury's mind. I suppose I could. Anything is possible with science!
Jessica Jones: I've found proof of you being in more than one place at the same time. I'm gonna find out who you really are. What's really happening in this place...
Hank Pym: But will you find out who you really are?! That's the greatest discovery of them all!
Reward: 20 Ninja Stars 


The Comfort Zone Pt. 1
Jessica Jones starts

Captain America: You look ready to fight.
Jessica Jones: That's my standard look. Today, I have a particular reason. I want you to help me train. I can brawl, but my technique is...I don't really do technique.
Captain America: What are you preparing for?
Jessica Jones: Uncovering the truth about the universe on my way to saving the world.
Captain America: That's my Wednesday morning routine. Let's get to work...

Jessica Jones Hit Harder! 2h
Jessica Jones Punch Something! 15m
Jessica Jones Patrol Hell's Kitchen! 1h

Captain America: You're doing great. I don't wanna coach all of that wildness out of you. The brawling is powerful and unpredictable, and if you think about technique too much you'll hesitate or pull your punches.
Jessica Jones: Thanks. Have to admit, I never saw myself training with Captain America.
Captain America: Why?
Jessica Jones: Because you're Mr. Perfect Shining America Avengers Guy, and I'm a mess.
Captain America: Nobody's perfect. I'm just a kid from Brooklyn.
Jessica Jones: I threw a car at a guy in Brooklyn once. Good times.
Reward: 20 Credits

The Comfort Zone Pt. 2
Jessica Jones starts

Jessica Jones: Director Fury agreed to meet with me in S.H.I.E.L.D. H.Q. I want you to come with me.
Daredevil: Why me?
Jessica Jones: I'm good at telling when people are lying, but you have a freakish gift for it.
Daredevil: You're such a charmer. Why do you think Fury is gonna lie to you?
Jessica Jones: I've found that people almost always do what's in their best interest...

Upgrade Jessica Jones! 240 Cameras (Mission Board)



Jessica Jones Widen the Investigation! 8h


Daredevil: You're right. Every time you asked him anything about Pym, the Timefog, or a hidden power source at the Academy, he lied.
Jessica Jones: I thought so, but it's good to have confirmation. Next step is shadowing Pym until I catch him slipping up.
Daredevil: He could be lying for a good reason. He could be trying to protect us.
Jessica Jones: Lies never help, they just put off the inevitable. If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna tear this place apart lie by lie until the only thing that's left is the only thing that matters...
Reward: 20 Credits


What do you think of Jessica Jones? Did you buy her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment