Friday 14 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Outfit: Cosmic Odin

Cosmic Odin is a new costume for Odin which you could make in Episode 1 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017. It increases his combat strength and halves the crafting time of weapons in Pym's Armory.


Get Cosmic Odin!
(7d Timer)
Wasp starts

Wasp: Whooooooaaaa...
Cosmic Odin: Indeed. I haven't worn my cosmic armor since the last great space war. With these gloves, I have crushed planets in my bare hands. With these boots, I have walked my way out of a black hole...
Wasp: With those colors, you're the god of trippy rainbow neon cosmic awesomeness!
Cosmic Odin: I could not have said it better myself.



Get Cosmic Odin!

Loki: It's a little much, don't you think?
Odin: I do not.
Loki: I don't either. I'm actually extremely jealous.


Reward: 10 Tridents


The Power Cosmic! Pt. 1
Odin starts

Rocket Raccoon: You look like somebody slapped Santa with a drunk rainbow.
Cosmic Odin: I'll take that as a compliment.
Rocket Raccoon: You shouldn't.
Cosmic Odin: For your sake, I should.

Odin Odinforce, 5m

Groot: I am Groot!
Cosmic Odin: Thank you, Groot. It felt strange at first, but it allow me to tap into my more cosmic powers.
Groot: I am Groot?
Cosmic Odin: I've never heard of him. He dresses like this?
Groot: I am Groot.
Cosmic Odin: The All-Father does not get down like that.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

The Power Cosmic! Pt. 2
Odin starts

Star-Lord: Nice!
Cosmic Odin: What is nice?
Star-Lord: This whole thing you have going on! I dig it. You're like a one man party. One god party. Whatever. Point is, I like bright colors.
Cosmic Odin: Thank you, Star-Lord. I suppose there's no point in dressing like this if you aren't going to have fun...

Odin Odinforce, 3m

Loki: You're embarrassing me.
Cosmic Odin: How so?
Loki: You look like the Bifrost vomited on a marshmallow.
Cosmic Odin: Rocket Raccoon said I look like somebody slapped Santa with a drunk rainbow.
Loki: That garbage-eating creature is an excellent ridiculer.
Reward: 10 Tridents

The Power Cosmic! Pt. 3
Odin starts

Gamora: I'm surprised you're letting these imbeciles give you a hard time about your outfit...
Cosmic Odin: Let them have their fun. I have greater concerns.
Gamora: If it was me, I'd be shoving a lightning bolt up their...mouths.
Cosmic Odin: Every student here is a child of the All-Father. I would never hurt them. But I don't mind scaring them...

Odin Odinforce, 4m

Drax the Destroyer: Impressive show of force.
Cosmic Odin: Thank you, Drax. This armor allows me to tap in to the power cosmic.
Drax the Destroyer: My knives allow me to stab people.
Cosmic Odin: Sometimes an enemy requires more than knives.
Drax the Destroyer: Like bigger knives...
Cosmic Odin: Exactly.
Reward: 10 Tridents


What do you think of Cosmic Odin? Were you able to get this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment