Monday 17 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Outfit: Mermaid Enchantress

Mermaid Enchantress is a new outfit for Enchantress which you could unlock during the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017.


Get Mermaid Enchantress!

Loki starts

Enchantress: I realize we haven't always been on the best of terms, but I'd like you to craft me a new outfit.
Wasp: You said my clothes only belonged on homeless dung beetles.
Enchantress: My Asgardian sense of humor doesn't always translate. The truth is that your wares are...generally satisfactory.
Wasp: Nice compliment.
Enchantress: You see, we're getting along better already.


Get Mermaid Enchantress!
- 14 Pearls (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Starfish (Collect from the Giant Seahorse)
- 2510 Tridents

Mermaid Enchantress: I take back almost every terrible thing I said about you. The outfit is absolutely stunning.
Wasp: You're lucky I've always wanted to make a mermaid outfit. And that Pepper talked me out of lining the inside with itching powder.
Mermaid Enchantress: Well, it's wonderful. I'll be irresistible to these filthy Lemurians.
Wasp: What are you planning?
Mermaid Enchantress: I'm always planning to take over the world. I've simply discovered a new world to conquer...


Reward: 10 Tridents


Queen of the Sea Pt. 1
Enchantress starts

Mermaid Enchantress: I couldn't help but notice that your leader Attuma has been defeated and imprisoned. I believe I'm capable of leading the Lemurians and the Undersea University into a new age of prosperity.
Lemurian: Where are you from?
Mermaid Enchantress: The Midgardian ocean.
Lemurian: That's not very specific...
Mermaid Enchantress: I don't like to talk about myself. But I would love to learn more about you...

Enchantress Be Queen of the Sea, 3m

Mermaid Enchantress: Where do you keep your undersea treasure?
Lemurian: What treasure?
Mermaid Enchantress: Undersea societies always have treasure. Golden cities. Vaults filled with valuable artifacts from sunken vessels. Mountains of pearls and precious jewels...
Lemurian: I have a whole closet full of sunglasses!
Mermaid Enchantress: Sunglasses.
Lemurian: Humans drop their shades in the water all the time! Sometimes I like to pretend I'm Lemurian Blade! "Let's dust some subaquatic suckheads."
Reward: 10 Tridents

Queen of the Sea Pt. 2
Enchantress starts

Mermaid Enchantress: Your followers are idiots.
Attuma: You think I don't know? It's pretty limiting when all of your potential recruits have to be able to breathe underwater. My second best student is an abalone.
Mermaid Enchantress: If you tell me where your treasure is held, I'll free you from this cell.
Attuma: And if I don't?
Mermaid Enchantress: You will continue to rot away in prison, and I will continue to be fabulous.

Enchantress Synchronized Sorcery, 4m

Attuma: I'm ready to make a deal.
Mermaid Enchantress: Your Lemurians told me you don't have any treasure.
Attuma: Of course I have treasure. I live underwater.
Mermaid Enchantress: I'll require some proof before setting you free.
Attuma: You're a sorceress, aren't you? Cast a divination spell using a piece of my armor. The treasure might not be as far away as you think...
Reward: 10 Tridents

Queen of the Sea Pt. 3
Enchantress starts

Loki: I hope this means you're going to jump in the ocean, and never come back.
Mermaid Enchantress: It means I'll be leading a kingdom of my own. A kingdom rich and powerful enough to rise from the water, and conquer all of Midgard.
Loki: Because it worked so well for them the first time...
Mermaid Enchantress: This time they have me.

Enchantress Be Queen of the Sea, 5m
Enchantress Cast Spells, 1m

Mermaid Enchantress: Your treasure is kept beneath the campus?
Attuma: Ever since it was stolen from my kingdom. It's the reason I joined this coalition of evil idiots. I was promised what is mine.
Mermaid Enchantress: I can tell it's powerful, but what exactly is it?
Attuma: Not what. Who.
Mermaid Enchantress: There's someone trapped beneath the school?
Attuma: Oh, I assume there are many. Only one belongs to me. Very powerful, but very much under my control. Set me free, and I'll help you find him.
Mermaid Enchantress: First I'll try to find him myself...
Reward: 10 Tridents  



What do you think of Mermaid Enchantress? Have you unlocked this outfit yet?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment