Friday 7 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Special Event: Episode 2

Morning Avengers!!

Episode 2 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event is now live in our games! Once you have completed the quest "The Second Wave", you will be able to start episode 2! Complete all quests marked with a gold star to advance.

Episode 2 of the Legends Assemble! Special Event ends on April 13th at 3 pm PDT/6 pm EDT.
You must unlock Frigga's Wolves by the end of the episode or it will no longer be available at that time.


FAQ

How do I recruit Frigga?

Start the quest "Queen of Asgard!" to invite Frigga! To recruit her to Avengers Academy, you'll need to turn in the following items:
- 9 Turquoise Torpedoes (Defeat the Hydra Ship)
- 44 Knitting Needles
(Special Event Missions)
- 14 Short Swords (Collect from the Bilgesnipe)
- 4220 Tridents

Once you turn in these items, Frigga will join the Academy. She must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or she will disappear from the game at that time.

How do I unlock Serpent Crown Falcon?

Serpent Crown Falcon is a special, limited-time outfit for Falcon. You can get it from Van Dyne's Outfits by turning in the following items:
- 14 Vials of Venom (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Serpent Crowns (Collect from the Evil Platypus)
- 2340 Tridents

The outfit must be completely unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear from the game at that time.


How do I unlock Madame Hydra?

Madame Hydra is available to recruit for 250 Shards! You can recruit her from the Shop.
Having Madame Hydra allows small health packs to drop from the Mission Board! These bonuses are automatically applied if you recruited Madame Hydra previously.

How do I craft EMP Devices?

Start the quest "Return of Hydra!" to begin crafting EMP Devices! EMP Devices can be crafted at Pym's Armory. They require 1 Electric Eel from defeating Lemurian Soldiers and 2 Batteries from the Mission Board to craft one!

How do I fight Hydra Bullies?

Fight Hydra Bullies by tapping on them from the event playspace! Use EMP Devices from the Armory to take them on. 

How do I fight Arnim Zola?

Start the quest "Defeat Arnim Zola!" to begin fighting Arnim Zola. You will need Remote Controls from defeating Hydra Bullies to fight him.
Defeating Arnim Zola grants you Tridents, Rocket Fuel to fuel Helicarrier battles, and Crowns for Frigga's Wolves in the Legendary Prizes section of the Event Menu. Arnim Zola is the Speed type of combatant.

How do I unlock Bruce Banner Hulk?

Get Bruce Banner Hulk and other scientific prizes in the Spectacular Science Crate, available in the Shop for 80 Shards each!
Bruce Banner Hulk allows Hulk to participate in battles against bosses and minions. The outfit must be unlocked by the end of the event or it will disappear at that time.
Note: This outfit does NOT unlock Hulk. If you have not recruited Hulk yet, you will be unable to use him in battle. You will be able to redeem the outfit from Van Dyne's once you have unlocked Hulk, even after the event ends.
 
How do I unlock Hel's Guardian Frigga?

Hel's Guardian Frigga is a special, limited-time outfit for this event! To get it, you will need to turn in the following items:
- 42 #1 Mom Mugs (Defeat the Hydra Battleship)
Hel's Guardian Frigga increases Frigga's Attack and Health and lets items to fight the Episode 3 boss drop from the Mission Board once Episode 3 begins! The outfit is only available for 7 days once you start the quest.







NEW SHOP ITEMS

Spectacular Science Crate, 80 Shards (more info here)
Academy Whale, 545 Shards, drops 4 Turquoise Torpedoes every 12h



Neptune Penguin, 623 Tridents


QUESTS
Get Serpent Crown Falcon!
Falcon starts

Falcon: You called for me, Odin?
Odin: Indeed. The Lemurians were in possession of an ancient artifact known as the Serpent Crown. The crown grants the wearer great power, but causes them to fall under the influence of the demon Set.
Falcon: You want me to drop it in a volcano?
Odin: I want you to wear it. Your will is strong, and your heart is pure. I believe you're the only one amongst us who can resist its evil influence.
Falcon: How long do I have to wear it?
Odin: Until the Dwarves of Nidavellir forge a powerful enough chest to contain its power, or Set's influence overcomes you. This is a choice, Falcon. We will find another way if it's asking too much.
Falcon: ...I'll do it. I've been waiting for my chance to save the day. 


Get Serpent Crown Falcon!
- 14 Vials of Venom (Special Event Missions)
- 4 Serpent Crowns
(Collect from the Evil Platypus)
- 2340 Tridents


Loki: Oh, Hel no.


Serpent Crown Falcon: Hey, I didn't ask for this. Your dad asked me to wear the Serpent Crown, and the second I put it on, it morphed into this armor.
Loki: I should be the one wearing the Serpent Crown. You have no chance of resisting Set's influence.
Serpent Crown Falcon: I thought Odin said you could only resist it if your heart is pure?
Loki: What's that supposed to mean?
Serpent Crown Falcon: You pride yourself on lying and giving people mean nicknames...
Loki: Is there anything more pure than a mean nickname?


Reward: 10 Tridents  


Queen of Asgard
Odin starts

Frigga: You never did rush for anything that didn't involve food or fighting...
Odin: I only wanted to ensure that the campus was safe enough for my queen.
Frigga: I am going to pretend that you didn't just say that...

Free Frigga! 100 Tridents



Loki: Mother!
Frigga: I've missed you, Loki. I trust you've been on your best behavior.
Loki: I've been the best, so that's something.
Frigga: Of course you have, dear. You take after your mother.
Reward: 10 Tridents




Get Frigga!
Loki starts

Thor: Mother! I have missed you more than Taco Tyr's Day at the palace cafeteria!
Frigga: And they say Loki is gifted with the silver tongue...
Thor: When can we return to our battle training?! Father hath shown me everything he knows, but he swears that your combat knowledge runs deeper than the lava lakes of Muspelheim!
Frigga: Well, he's not wrong. Watch me against these invaders, my son. I will teach you all a thing or two about war...


Recruit Frigga!
- 9 Turquoise Torpedoes (Defeat the Hydra Ship)
- 44 Knitting Needles
(Special Event Missions)
- 14 Short Swords (Collect from the Bilgesnipe)
- 4220 Tridents



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Frigga! Can we get you anything?
Frigga: Your energy is powerful yet pleasant, and I sense ferocity in your heart. I've been looking for someone to help me keep the kingdom in order...
Pepper Potts: You think I could live in Asgard?!
Frigga: You would thrive in Asgard. I mean, a Frost Giant might eat you, but that could happen anywhere...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Supreme Revenge!
Frigga starts

Scientist Supreme: Nice job, idiot. You're more incompetent than that disgusting wrinkly blob, M.O.D.O.K.
Arnim Zola: The Avengers will defeat you too, Scientist Supreme. And something tells me that there's a special place in Avengers Academy hell for you...
Scientist Supreme: Oh! I'm so scared of the Avengers! How will I ever defeat them with my unparalleled intellect, incomparable technology, and infinite army of highly trained science soldiers?!
Arnim Zola: You give evil villains a bad name.

Frigga Ride the Bilgesnipe! 2h
Falcon Do the Snake! 2h

M.O.D.O.K.: It's M.O.D.O.K.'s time to shine!
Iron Man: You have to be careful, M.O.D.O.K. You're Scientist Supreme's number one target, and he's planning something dangerous...
M.O.D.O.K.: Danger is M.O.D.O.K.'s middle initial...
Reward: 10 Tridents




Return of Hydra

Wasp starts

Arnim Zola: Madame Hydra. Or have you changed your name to Madame Traitor?
Madame Hydra: Thankfully I got out of Hydra School before it was run by a walking claw machine.
Arnim Zola: There's no need for jealousy, Madame. You and Red Skull were always stuck in your ways, but I have always been a futurist. Hydra has finally entered the modern world, and now we will conquer it.
Madame Hydra: Do you feel anything in that garbage truck of a body?
Arnim Zola: This is a state of the art robotic body developed by myself and A.I.M.'s Scientist Supreme. Each of my senses have been heightened beyond human comprehension.
Madame Hydra: Good. I want to hear you squeal through those speakers when I crack you with my whip...

Craft an EMP Device! 1 x Electric Eel (Defeat Lemurian Soldier), 2 x Batteries (Special Event Missions), 30m



Defeat a Hydra Agent! 2 x EMP Device


Pepper Potts: Thank you for joining the fight, Madame Hydra.
Madame Hydra: I won't pretend that I'm close with this insane faculty, but I refuse to let Hydra rise again. If they reach for the top of the ladder, I will shatter their fingers, and dig out their eyes like blood engorged ticks.
Pepper Potts: That's...colorful...
Madame Hydra: There are still some open seats in my Violent Analogies 101 course.
Reward: 10 Tridents


My Enemy's Enemy
Loki starts

Hydra Bully: I just don't get it. I mean, sure, I understand wanting to take over the world, but there has to be a better way to go about it...
Hydra Agent: Totally. Like, do we really have to attack the Avengers every single time? Hey guys, we have some barely modified outdated tech, let's go fight a bunch of gods and robots and dinosaurs!
Hydra Bully: I wasn't smart enough for A.I.M., and I wasn't strong enough for Avengers Academy. My mom and dad just wouldn't take no for an answer. "This super stuff is the way the world is moving, Rob."
Hydra Agent: Well, I don't know about you, but the first hero who hits me, I'm just gonna lay down, and pretend I got knocked out.
Hydra Bully: I'll probably just hide in the bushes until it's over.
Hydra Agent: Even better! Bush bros!


Defeat 2 Hydra Agents!

Red Skull: You're embarrassing yourself, Arnim.
Arnim Zola: Said the ketchup-colored skeleton in a prison cell.
Red Skull: I'm sure you realize that Scientist Supreme will betray you at the first opportunity...
Arnim Zola: Like you did?
Red Skull: I apologized for taping an "I Heart Captain America sign to your back. It was Strucker's idea.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Over the Top
Black Widow starts

Arnim Zola: Hydra demands a rematch!
Black Widow: What are you talking about?
Arnim Zola: During your Civil War, you defeated us in arm-wrestling. We've done nothing but train for a second competition.
Black Widow: Seriously?
Arnim Zola: Do I not look serious to you?
Black Widow: No. You're literally the goofiest thing I've ever seen.

Falcon Arm-Wrestle Hydra! 3h30m (requires Serpent Crown Falcon!)

Hydra Bully: Hey guys, let's arm-wrestle gods and armored superhumans. Best case scenario, we'll get embarrassed. Worst case scenario, they'll rip our arms off.
Hydra Agent: Seriously. Our leadership is the worst.
Hydra Bully: I mean, Madame Hydra was fine. She was mean, and she whipped for no reason a couple times, but I kind of liked it. After that we got an angry skeleton, and then an angrier TV. What's next?
Hydra Agent: What if it was Captain America?"
Hydra Bully: Plot twist!


Reward: 10 Tridents




Defeat Arnim Zola!
Iron Man starts

Arnim Zola: The age of Hydra is upon us once again! Prepare yourself for the new world order!
Iron Man: You better hurry. Captain America is on his way.
Arnim Zola: Here?! Right now?! Does he have his shield?!
Iron Man: Have you ever seen him without his shield? That's like seeing me without perfect cheekbones.
Arnim Zola: Your cheekbones are actually slightly asymmetrical.
Iron Man: You're so luck Wasp didn't hear you say that...


Defeat Arnim Zola! 2 x Remote Controls (Defeat Hydra Bully)



Madame Hydra: Go home, Zola. You're already a person trapped in a screen. You don't want to be a person trapped in a screen trapped in a cell trapped in another screen. That's just too much meta.
Arnim Zola: Avengers Academy has made you crazy...

Madame Hydra: I've always been crazy. Now I'm just crazy for penguins...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Sink or Swim
Falcon starts

Arnim Zola: You may have defeated my forces, but you have no chance against my latest Hydra airship!
Falcon: We'll just shoot it with the Helicarrier.
Arnim Zola: You use the Helicarrier now?! When did this happen?
Falcon: Last week.
Arnim Zola: You let it sit around for over a year, and the second I build my awesome airship, you decide to fire up the engines? That's not right...
Falcon: That's science! It's not really, but I've always wanted to say that.
 


Defeat the Hydra Battleship! 1 x Rocket Fuel (Defeat Arnim Zola)


Black Widow: Where'd you get the glove?
Nick Fury: Timefog.
Black Widow: You can't use timefog as an excuse for everything.
Reward: 10 Tridents


The Cloud
Loki starts

Loki: You kidnapped my mother...
Arnim Zola: Scientist Supreme invented her cell, and Attuma and the Lemurians eventually forced her inside. Hydra was busy training for arm-wrestling. I was personally getting my screen cleaned.
Loki: I'll consider making your punishment slightly less painful than theirs...
Arnim Zola: I'm definitely regretting my decision to give this robotic body pain receptors.

Defeat Arnim Zola 3 Times!


Captain America: You just never learn, Zola...
Arnim Zola: Perseverance is something we've always shared, Captain. We are not that different...
Captain America: We're complete opposites in pretty much every possible way...
Arnim Zola: Yes, well, when you put it that way...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Face of Fear
Odin starts

Arnim Zola: Crossbones! What are you doing here?!
Crossbones: Somebody paid me five bucks to punch you in your stomach-face.

Defeat Arnim Zola 5 Times!

Baron Zemo: One has to wonder where Hydra would be if they'd recognized true talent from the beginning, and handed the organization over to Baron Zemo.
Arnim Zola: You wanted to paint the school purple, and make everyone wear ski masks...
Baron Zemo: Don't forget the leopard fur collars.
Reward: 10 Tridents  


Hydra Has Fallen
Falcon starts

Arnim Zola: What do you want?
Wasp: You said Tony's cheekbones aren't perfectly symmetrical. Prepare to die...

Defeat Arnim Zola 7 Times!

Reward: 10 Tridents  


LEGENDARY PRIZES

Diabolical Platypus
Odin starts

Odin: Be wary of this creature. It has come into possession of an alternate version of the Serpent Crown, and gone mad with power.
Falcon: I don't like the way he's looking at us...
Odin: Indeed. He is throwing some serious shade.

Get the Evil Platypus! 1380 Tridents, 10s


Wasp: AHHHHHHHHHHH! We finally got an evil platypus!
Falcon: Did you put in a request?
Wasp: Do you not read my tri-daily Academy newsletter?
Falcon: Yeah, I mean, sure. I read all three. Every single day...
Wasp: READ MY TRI-DAILY ACADEMY NEWSLETTER! IT'S SUPER INSPIRING AND ALSO JAUNTY!
Reward: 10 Tridents


Beast of War
Loki starts

Loki: There goes the nastiest beast in all the Ten Realms...
Frigga: Bilgesnipes are dirty, violent creatures. but that's what makes them ideal war mounts.
Loki: I was talking about Enchantress. It's a thing I do.

Get the Bilgesnipe! 1 x Turquoise Torpedo (Defeat Hydra Battleship!), 1990 Tridents, 10s


Thor: I've always wanted a bilgesnipe! What's his name?!
Frigga: It's a female.
Thor: What's her name?!
Frigga: ...Enchantress. I somehow forgot that it's a bad idea to let Loki name things.
Reward: 10 Tridents


Wolf Pack
Odin starts

Odin: You brought my wolves, Freki and Geri!
Frigga: I always walk them. And feed them. And groom them.
Odin: What are you saying?
Frigga: I love you, but this is my wolf pack now. ARRROOOOOOOOO!

Get Frigga's Wolves, 20 x Crowns (Battle Arnim Zola Streaks 4-7), 20150 Tridents


Cap-Wolf: You're starting a wolf pack?!
Frigga: Would you like to join?
Cap-Wolf: Would I ever! ARROOOOOOOOO!
Reward: 10 Tridents




What do you think of the event so far? Any characters you're particularly excited to see?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment