Friday 14 April 2017

Legends Assemble! Character Profile: Frigga

Frigga is a new character who you could recruit during the Legends Assemble! Special Event 2017.


Queen of Asgard
Odin starts

Frigga: You never did rush for anything that didn't involve food or fighting...
Odin: I only wanted to ensure that the campus was safe enough for my queen.
Frigga: I am going to pretend that you didn't just say that...

Free Frigga! 100 Tridents



Loki: Mother!
Frigga: I've missed you, Loki. I trust you've been on your best behavior.
Loki: I've been the best, so that's something.
Frigga: Of course you have, dear. You take after your mother.
Reward: 10 Tridents




Get Frigga!
Loki starts

Thor: Mother! I have missed you more than Taco Tyr's Day at the palace cafeteria!
Frigga: And they say Loki is gifted with the silver tongue...
Thor: When can we return to our battle training?! Father hath shown me everything he knows, but he swears that your combat knowledge runs deeper than the lava lakes of Muspelheim!
Frigga: Well, he's not wrong. Watch me against these invaders, my son. I will teach you all a thing or two about war...


Recruit Frigga!
- 9 Turquoise Torpedoes (Defeat the Hydra Ship)
- 44 Knitting Needles
(Special Event Missions)
- 14 Short Swords (Collect from the Bilgesnipe)
- 4220 Tridents



Pepper Potts: Welcome to Avengers Academy, Frigga! Can we get you anything?
Frigga: Your energy is powerful yet pleasant, and I sense ferocity in your heart. I've been looking for someone to help me keep the kingdom in order...
Pepper Potts: You think I could live in Asgard?!
Frigga: You would thrive in Asgard. I mean, a Frost Giant might eat you, but that could happen anywhere...
Reward: 10 Tridents


Warrior Queen Pt. 1
Frigga starts

Odin: I can't tell you how happy I am to have you at my side once again.
Frigga: There will be time for soft words later, husband. This is a time of war.
Odin: You're right. I'm asking Heimdall to send your armor across the Bifrost.
Frigga: I'm more interested in finding my mount.
Odin: I wish you would allow me to get you a proper mystical horse instead of that filthy bilgesnipe...
Frigga: I like to remind myself that war is a dirty business...

Frigga Ride the Bilgesnipe, 4m

Elsa Bloodstone: That monster is your pet?
Frigga: My war mount. One does not pet a bilgesnipe.
Elsa Bloodstone: It's a monster, and I'm a monster hunter. I see a monster, and no one ever sees it again.
Frigga: I have a similar rule about those who get too close to my personal belongings.
Elsa Bloodstone: Is that a threat?
Frigga: That is a fact, young lady. My child is the Prince of Lies, but trust that I speak nothing but the truth.
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Warrior Queen Pt. 2
Frigga starts

Odin: I always knew you were a warrior, but I never remembered you being so focused on war...
Frigga: While you've been monitoring Midgard, I've been taking care of our kingdom. As you well know, that involves fighting more than our fair share of wars.
Odin: We should take our minds off of these things. Enjoy each other's company.
Frigga: Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Odin: Are you thinking about taking a nap?!

Frigga Cast New Clothes, 3m
Odin Odinnap, 4m

Wasp: You're making little Loki and Thor clothes?! That's so cute!
Frigga: Do you knit?
Wasp: Totally! I knit, sew, crochet, weave, wrap, bedazzle, paint, print, fly, fight, text, headlock, leglock, armbar, collage, cross-stitch, scrapbook, skateboard, snowboard, surf, swim, sing, dance, rap, slap, slice, stab, ponder existentialism...
Reward: 10 Tridents   

Warrior Queen Pt. 3
Frigga starts

Frigga: I like you, Wasp. You have the heart of a warrior, the soul of a poet, and the energy of a rabid gullinbursti.   
Wasp: I totally had rabies!
Frigga: I'd like to make you an honorary knight of Asgard. You will be one of us, and we will be sworn to protect each other until Ragnarok meets its end.
Wasp: Whoa...
Frigga: Would you like to join Asgard's army?
Wasp: Totally...

Upgrade Frigga! 13 x Turquoise Torpedoes, 5080 Tridents
Frigga Dub Thee Knight! 3m, requires another Avenger

Wasp: I gotta work on my mystical weapon muscles...
Frigga: Don't worry yourself. Four hundred pound swords are not for everyone. I've already asked Eitri the Dwarf King to forge a weapon designed specifically for you.
Wasp: A double-bladed barbarian battle axe with bedazzled bumblebee handle?!
Frigga: Totally.

Reward: 10 Tridents 


All My Children Pt. 1
Frigga starts

Frigga: How has your sorcery been progressing?
Loki: I'm the greatest sorcerer in all in the Ten Realms, so I'd say it's going pretty well.
Frigga: You think you've surpassed your teacher?
Loki: Did you forget what I just said? If you start to lose your memory I will be very sad. I'm the best part of those memories.
Frigga: For better or worse, I never forget anything. I also never trust a sorcerer's estimation of her own abilities until I've seen it with my own eyes.

Frigga Cast New Clothes, 5m
Loki Wield Sorcery, 1m

Frigga: Well done, Loki. I always knew you were a natural sorcerer. A quick mind, vibrant imagination, and graceful hand can turn basic spells into works of destructive art.
Loki: Have I surpassed my masterful mother?
Frigga: All that matters is that you strive to be the best that you can be.
Loki: You're avoiding the question...
Frigga: You aren't as powerful as me yet, but you will be. Give it time. You're barely two thousand years old.
Loki: Patience is the one are where I don't excel...
Frigga: Your father has the same problem. He turned out just fine.
Reward: 10 Tridents

All My Children Pt. 2
Frigga starts

Doctor Strange: I'm sorry to interrupt, but I saw you performing sorcery with Loki, and I could use your help...
Frigga: Of course. What kind of sorcerer would I be if I didn't take time for the Sorcerer Supreme?
Doctor Strange: You know who I am?!
Frigga: The magic community monitors these things. You're kind of a big deal.
Doctor Strange: Well, I'm afraid I'm over my head this time. I could use the guidance of a more seasoned sorcerer, particularly one who has experience in cross-dimensional travel.
Frigga: What's the problem?
Doctor Strange: Have you heard of the Nexus of All Realities?

Upgrade Frigga!
30 x Turquoise Torpedoes, 7560 Tridents


RANK 3

Frigga View Footage, 3m

Frigga: I've studied footage of every known location of the Nexus of All Realities on Midgard, but found nothing...
Doctor Strange: How does a cross-dimensional gateway move from place to place?
Frigga: The Nexus is the one place in all the Ten Realms and beyond where all realities naturally intersect. As realities change, so does the Nexus.
Doctor Strange: Who would change an entire reality?
Frigga: Someone who felt he had no other option...
Reward: 10 Tridents 


Best of Times Pt. 1
Frigga starts

Frigga: I should let you know that I'll soon be leaving Midgard.
Odin: Why? You just arrived?
Frigga: The Nexus of All Realities has moved to a new location. At best, it's most likely unprotected. At worst, it was purposefully moved, and we may already be too late...

Frigga Ride the Bilgesnipe, 4m

Odin: I'll travel with you. We will locate and secure the Nexus together.
Frigga: You are brave and considerate, but this is not your fight.
Odin: Who knows battle better than the All-Father?
Frigga: No one knows battle better than you, husband, but this is a battle for sorcerers...
Reward: 10 Tridents 

Best of Times Pt. 2
Frigga starts

Frigga: Have you gathered your mystics?
Doctor Strange: Every practitioner of magic, and every mystical artifact I could find. You're sure that the Nexus was moved purposefully? 
Frigga: I'm certain that the very fabric of this reality was purposefully manipulated.
Doctor Strange: But why?
Frigga: I won't know until I force the perpetrator to tell me...

Upgrade Frigga! 70 x Turquoise Torpedoes, 11930 Tridents
Frigga look Ahead, 5mFrigga: You know who altered this reality, and moved the Nexus of All Realities...
Odin: I don't know what you're talking about.
Frigga: It all makes sense. Why you were so eager to settle in Midgard. Why you wanted Thor, Loki, and Angela here with you. You started a war on Midgard, and you're building your army...
Odin: We both agreed that Midgard was the best place for them...
Frigga: That was before I arrived. Before I realized that this was just another exercise in deception and bloodshed...

Reward: 10 Tridents


A Greater Magic Pt. 1
Frigga starts


Odin: I need you to know that everything I do is in the best interest of our family. I would never put our children in danger unless I had no choice. I would never deceive you without good reason.
Frigga: What possible justification could you ever have to lie to me?
Odin: I cannot say. To do so would put us all in danger.
Frigga: Find me when you're willing to speak. I have an army to build...

Frigga Dub Thee Knight! 3m, requires another Avenger

Thor(f): You summoned me, All-Mother?
Frigga: You were my chosen champion in Asgard. I'll be living on Midgard now, so I want you to announce a contest for who will rule in my absence.
Thor(f): Why me?
Frigga: The All-Mother and All-Father are gone. They will listen to Thor.
Reward: 10 Tridents

A Greater Magic Pt. 2
Frigga starts

Frigga: The Nexus of All Realities provides access to all realities, and in the wrong hands, could mean the end of us all. We must locate it, protect it, and destroy anyone and anything that stands in our way.
Loki: I really do have the best mother.
Enchantress: She's certainly impressive. It makes one wonder what happened to you.
Nico Minoru: You two are worse than my parents...
Doctor Strange: Where's Mordo?
Mordo: Right next to you. Nice to know I'm still your superior when it comes to spells of deception.
Wiccan: I can't believe I'm part of an Asgardian-slash-sorcerer-super-team!
Wong: It's Wong time.
Frigga: Verily.

Upgrade Frigga! 122 x Turquoise Torpedoes, 19770 Tridents
Frigga Visit the Nexus, 5m

Reward: 10 Tridents  


What do you think of Frigga? Were you able to recruit her?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment