Wednesday 5 April 2017

Sun, Surf and Mischief! Character Outfit: Iron Surfer

Iron Surfer is an outfit for Iron Man originally released during the Sun, Surf and Mischief event.


Tony Time! Pt. 1
Iron Man starts

Iron Surfer: This beach is the best idea! Actually, since it wasn't my idea, I'm just gonna say it's a pretty good idea...
Tropical Wasp: What should we do first?! Surf? Bury each other in the sand? Practice our back double biceps bodybuilding poses?
Iron Surfer: I was thinking we'd just kick back, and let the tech do everything for us...

Iron Man Order a Drink, 3h

Tropical Wasp: I love always doing everything, but sometimes it's nice to just do nothing.
Iron Surfer: I know, but I think it's time to get this surfboard working...
Tropical Wasp: Do you even know how to surf?
Iron Surfer: No, but the board does...
Reward: 36 Credits 

Tony Time! Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Iron Surfer: Wassup...
Black Widow: I really wish you and Wasp would stay away from that beach. Loki's up to something...
Iron Surfer: If you want to dance with me because you can't resist my shirtlessness, just say so...
Black Widow: If it'll keep you away from that beach until I figure out what's going on, then I guess so...
Iron Surfer: And they said I was crazy for inventing a magnetoplasma ab machine...

Iron Man Resist the Urge, 3h, requires Black Widow

Reward: 36 Credits  


What do you think of Iron Surfer? Were you able to get him?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment