Wednesday 31 May 2017

GotG Vol. 2 Character Outfit: Godkiller Iron Man

Get Godkiller Iron Man!
Iron Man starts


Wasp: WHAT IS THIS?!
Godkiller Iron Man: My Celestial butt-kicking armor.
Wasp: It has shoulder packs!
Godkiller Iron Man: I'm calling it Godkiller.
Wasp: I'm so glad you're my best friend!


Get Godkiller Iron Man!
- 8 Space Maps (from the Recorder 451)
- 2 Green Aliens
(Defeat Ayesha's Forces)
- 20 Asteroids
(Special Event Missions)
- 2840 Flares


Star-Lord: Celestials are pretty big, man. You sure that'll be enough?
Godkiller Iron Man: This is the prototype. The full-sized version is five miles tall and chilling in a Dyson Sphere.
Star-Lord: I understood almost half of that sentence.
Captain America: A Dyson Sphere is a large structure encompassing a star to capture solar energy.
Godkiller Iron Man: That's...how do you...
Captain America: Futurism!


Reward: 10 Flares


Galactic Proportions Pt. 1
Iron Man starts


Loki: Godkiller?! You built armor specifically to kill me?!
Godkiller Iron Man: It's for the Celestial. With this armor I can take on any cosmic-sized space problem that comes our way.
Loki: Why would you name it Godkiller if not to kill me?
Godkiller Iron Man: Everything isn't always about you.
Loki: I don't believe that for a second.

Iron Man Test Yourself, 15m

Star-Lord: So, what are you gonna fight first?
Godkiller Iron Man: Nothing. I can match a Celestial, but this armor gives me a chance to fix things I'd never get to fix otherwise.
Star-Lord: Like what?
Godkiller Iron Man: Everything!
Reward: 10 Flares

Galactic Proportions Pt. 2
Iron Man starts

Godkiller Iron Man: Normal-sized armor is for normal-sized problems. With this, I can solve all the things.
Star-Lord: I've been around the galaxy, and messing with stuff you don't understand doesn't go so well...
Godkiller Iron Man: Messing with stuff you don't understand is half the fun of being a super-scientist.
Hank Pym: I'm Professor Hank Pym, and I endorse this message! 

Iron Man Fix the Galaxy, 4h

Godkiller Iron Man: I was fixing Uranus' axis and noticed something coming toward Earth!
Wasp: Some cosmic monster coming to attack us?!
Godkiller Iron Man: I don't know! Maybe it's something fun like a giant bunny!
Wasp: That's totally something I would say!
Reward: 10 Flares

Galactic Proportions Pt. 3
Iron Man starts

Godkiller Iron Man: First step is to figure out what the mysteriously large entity from space wants.
Star-Lord: Probably to put us in a superhuman zoo where they'll control our every action for their amusement.
Captain Marvel: Everything that comes to Earth is down to fight.
America Chavez: That's what makes space so fun.
Singularity: New friends!
Godkiller Iron Man: This should be interesting...

Iron Man Test Yourself, 2h

Baby Cthulhu: Mfpbur?
Godkiller Iron Man: Your mother sent me to find you.
Baby Cthulhu: Mrrrbthgp!
Godkiller Iron Man: I am to build you a suit of armor, and watch over you until you've taken your final form.
Baby Cthulhu: Nurmpth?
Godkiller Iron Man: Yes. I will read you a bedtime story, tuck you in, and hum showtunes while you sleep. I will do anything you command, Baby Cthulhu.
Reward: 10 Flares  


What do you think of Godkiller Iron Man? Were you able to get him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment