Monday 15 May 2017

GotG Vol. 2 Premium Character Profile: Ravager Captain America

Ravager Captain America is a new outfit for Captain America available to win during the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Special Event.


It was available in the Ravager Cargo Crate and you were prompted to try to get him via the following quest:


Get Ravager Captain America!

Iron Man starts

Yondu: Man! I had my doubts, but you make this look good!
Ravager Captain America: Remind me why I agreed to this...
Yondu: Cuz I run a mutinous crew of thugs n' scumbags, and you're the only man in the galaxy that can whip 'em into shape! I'd do it myself, but don't nobody wanna mop up all that blood.
Ravager Captain America: I guess we'll need the Ravagers to have any chance against Thanos...
Yondu: And you'll immediately win 'em over with that sweet hawk n' eye-thingie! You went from a square pretty boy to a real sleazebag Ravager!
Ravager Captain America: Thanks, Yondu. That means a lot coming from you.
Yondu: Give 'em hell, Captain! And please be gentle with my crystalline trinkets!

Open the Ravager Cargo Crate! 90 Shards


Iron Man: I always thought being speechless was just a myth...
Ravager Captain America: I can't lead the Ravagers if I don't become one.
Iron Man: Nope. Still speechless.
Ravager Captain America: I'll wear this more often.
Reward: 10 Flares

If you won the outfit, you had to equip it in Van Dyne's!





Captain Ravager Pt. 1
Captain America starts

Yondu: The boys'll dig your look, but they ain't gonna get on board till you prove you're a real Ravager.
Ravager Captain America: I have to steal something?
Yondu: That would be ideal, but seein' as it's against your nature, you could just show 'em you represent the lifestyle. Reckles. Dangerous. Preferably with somethin' involvin' fire or explosions.
Ravager Captain America: That I can do...

Captain America Ride like a Ravager, 3m

Yondu: WOOOOO! Man, where'd you learn to ride like that?!
Ravager Captain America: World War Two.
Yondu: You gotta take me there sometime! That was sweet!
Reward: 10 Flares

Captain Ravager Pt. 2
Captain America starts

Nebula: If I had a sense of humor, this would be hilarious.
Ravager Captain America: I'm doing what I can to make sure the Ravagers are ready to help us fight Thanos.
Nebula: You usually make Gamora look like the life of the party. What do you know about letting loose, and inciting chaos?
Ravager Captain America: I'll show you.

Captain America American Rock, 5m

Winter Soldier: Where did you learn to play guitar like that?
Ravager Captain America: You taught me, Bucky.
Winter Soldier: Right. I forget what happened before the crash sometimes.
Ravager Captain America: It was last week.
Winter Soldier: Right. I forgot that I wrote a song about teaching you to write songs. Do you wanna hear it?
Ravager Captain America: I'd love to hear your song, Bucky.
Reward: 10 Flares  

Captain Ravager Pt. 3
Captain America starts

Yondu: What did you do?! The boys are in there crying like a bunch of tattooed babies!
Ravager Captain America: I had a friend play them a song.
Yondu: He got some kind of magic flute? Why they blubberin' so much?
Ravager Captain America: It was about pain, and loss, and guilt, and regret. I think they've been ignoring those feelings for so long they forgot they existed.
Yondu: You're supposed to be buildin' '
em up, not breakin' their hearts.
Ravager Captain America: They have to recognize what they are to be the best they can be. We all do.

Captain America Ride like a Ravager, 3m

Rocket Raccoon: I haven't even seen Ravagers line up that organized in the prison cafeteria.
Ravager Captain America: They're understanding the power of teamwork. Of discipline.
Rocket Raccoon: I'll stick with chaos.
Ravager Captain America: Haven't you ever heard of controlled chaos?
Rocket Raccoon: I don't mess with oxymorons. I already have to deal with enough regular morons.
Ravager Captain America: Let me know if you ever change your mind. My friend can play you a song.
Reward: 10 Flares   


What do you think of Ravager Captain America? Were you able to win this outfit?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment