Wednesday 31 May 2017

GotG Vol. 2 Premium Character Outfit: Galactic Star-Lord

Get Galactic Star-Lord! (7d timer!)
Star-Lord starts

Iron Man: Niiiiiiiice.
Galactic Star-Lord: I'm digging having actual armor between me and space. And blasters. And weird alien monsters. Pretty much everything's trying to kill us. Armor is awesome!
Iron Man: Armor bros!




Get Galactic Star-Lord! Get 3 stars on all Sectors in Quadrant 1



Drax the Destroyer: I see you're wearing armor. This is good. You are squishy and fragile and your red jacket smells like tortilla chips and provides inadequate protection.
Galactic Star-Lord: You don't even wear a shirt...
Drax the Destroyer: I like to feel the wind on my nipples.


Reward: 10 Flares


Indestructible! Pt. 1
Star-Lord starts


Galactic Star-Lord: Let's test out this awesome armor.
Iron Man: I test stuff out by not testing it out.
Galactic Star-Lord: This armor is helping me understand why you think you're so awesome.

Star-Lord Practice Your Moves, 15m

Galactic Star-Lord: Underneath my new impenetrable plating, this suit is made out of carbon-woven mocrofiber. I'm basically indestructible.
Rocket Raccoon: I accept that challenge.
Galactic Star-Lord: That wasn't a challenge...
Rocket Raccoon: You're talkin' big about how tough your new stuff is and you don't want me to explode it?! I'm getting mixed signals here!
Reward: 10 Flares

Indestructible! Pt. 2
Star-Lord starts

Ayesha: Armor will not save you. Accept the inevitability of your destruction.
Galactic Star-Lord: Nah. I feel pretty good about this. I beat Ronan with a puffy jacket and sweet dance moves, so you won't be a problem. Especially now.
Ayesha: I've seen better dancers on Dyofor.
Galactic Star-Lord: I mean, yeah, Judans are awesome dancers. Their psychic powers and four arms give them really good balance. Also, they look like big potatoes.

Star-Lord Dance-Off! 15m

Mantis: Did you just show up the cranky gold lady with the power of dance?
Galactic Star-Lord: And the power of my super awesome armor.
Mantis: Let's try bumping fists for fun!
Reward: 10 Flares

Indestructible! Pt. 3
Star-Lord starts

Gamora: We are wasting time. The Priestesses are coming.
Galactic Star-Lord: You can't rush into a giant robot fight without testing your equipment, right? And that means I gotta confirm I've still got maximum mobility. By dancing.
Gamora: Like Kevin Bacon?
Galactic Star-Lord: I never should've let you watch my VHS tapes.

Star-Lord Go For A Stroll, 3m

Galactic Star-Lord: Impressed?
Ayesha: No.
Galactic Star-Lord: You should be. I'm basically indestructible. So, you know. Write that down.
Ayesha: Why would I need to write anything down?
Galactic Star-Lord: Cause you'll be eating your words.
Ayesha: That's terrible.
Galactic Star-Lord: I'm gonna pretend like it was good.
Reward: 10 Flares 


What do you think of Galactic Star-Lord? Were you able to get him?

Kou.

No comments:

Post a Comment