Wednesday 31 May 2017

GotG Vol. 2 Character Outfit: Golden Goddess Enchantress


Get Golden Goddess Enchantress!
Enchantress starts

Golden Goddess Enchantress
: It's time I showed this gaggle of golden gutter-slugs what a real queen looks like...
Wasp: Like me!
Golden Goddess Enchantress: Like a golden ode to perfection.
Wasp: Like Tony!
Golden Goddess Enchantress: Please leave before I waste all of my best insults on you.



Get Golden Goddess Enchantress
- 2 Gold Aliens (Defeat Ayesha)
- 30 Emeralds
(Collect from the Golden Retriever)
- 54 Bracelets
(Special Event Missions)
- 4260 Flares


Iron Man: ...
Golden Goddess Enchantress: If you want to say something, say it.
Iron Man: glurlglglggglgghh...


Reward: 10 Flares


Meanest Of Them All Pt. 1
Enchantress starts

Ayesha: They say imitation is the highest form of flattery. I say you're still ugly.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: I can see the jealousy gushing out of your disgusting pores.
Ayesha: Did the blind ninja do your makeup?
Golden Goddess Enchantress: For your information, it was Taskmaster. He's excellent at blending.

Enchantress Indulge, 3m

Satana: You put on a gold dress, and suddenly everyone is waiting on you?
Golden Goddess Enchantress: They would have waited on me regardless.
Satana: My peons have gotten lazy. Maybe I should consider a new outfit...
Golden Goddess Enchantress: Oh, you definitely should.
Reward: 10 Flares 

Meanest of Them All Pt. 2
Enchantress starts

Golden Goddess Enchantress: This Ayesha still hasn't bowed to my superior beauty...
Taskmaster: What do you want me to do about it?
Golden Goddess Enchantress: More highlighter! More glitter! Now!

Enchantress Golden Touch, 5m

Loki: You can put makeup on a bilgesnipe, but it's still a beast.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: Said the insecure little god.
Loki: At least I don't need to roll around in glitter to get attention.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: No, you just have to whine about your more interesting brother.
Reward: 10 Flares   

Meanest of Them All Pt. 3
Enchantress starts

Ayesha: Just accept that you're nothing next to the perfection of the Sovereign. The stress is clearly doing terrible things to your face and hair.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: You'll break long before Enchantress. It appears as though your front tooth has already started to crack.
Ayesha: I didn't want to spend my precious time destroying you, but you give me no choice.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: I am going to pull your hair so hard...

Enchantress Indulge, 3m, requires another Avenger

Ayesha: Are you trying to preserve your dignity? Because I didn't realize you had any.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: I hope they don't put you in a glass box when I defeat you. I see enough ugly faces on a daily basis as it is.
Ayesha: I agree. That's why when I defeat you, I'll be removing your head, and using it to scare away birds.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: I suppose we will see.
Ayesha: I suppose we will.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: We would be great friends if you weren't so terrible.
Ayesha: I'd rather have power and golden clothes than friends.
Golden Goddess Enchantress: Exactly. We have a lot in common.
Reward: 10 Flares 


What do you think of Golden Goddess Enchantress? Were you able to get her?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment