Friday 5 May 2017

GotG Vol. 2 Premium Character Outfit: Thor Groot

Thor Groot is a new costume for Groot that was available to buy during the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Special Event.


Get Thor Groot!

Loki starts

Thor Groot: I am Groot!
Odin: Indeed! You not only survived your hero's journey through the alternate universes, but appear to have gained the powers of Thor!
Thor Groot: I am Groot!
Odin: Summoning lightning is indeed awesome. I will ask the other Thors to teach you how to master your wooden Mjolnir.
Thor Groot: I am Groot?
Odin: I don't know what Loki will think, but it should be interesting...



Get Thor Groot! 445 Shards

Thor: By Odin's Beard! My mind hath been blown!
Thor Groot: I am Groot!
Thor: Where did you acquire this wooden thunder god ensemble and abilities?
Thor Groot: I am Groot I am Groot I am Groot, I am Groot...I am Groot!
Thor: It's like gazing into a wooden mirror...


Reward: 10 Stars


Groot of Thunder Pt. 1
Groot starts

Thor: Do you have the abilities of a true wielder of Mjolnir?
Thor Groot: I am Groot!
Thor: I have no idea what you're saying, but bring the thunder tree brother!

Groot Call Down the Fire, 15m

Thor: You truly are a wielder of Mjolnir!
Thor Groot: I am Groot?
Thor: I too have set myself on fire many times!
Reward: 10 Flares 

Groot of Thunder Pt. 2
Groot starts

Paladin Thor: The All-Father has sent me to school you in the art of magical hammer-powered flight.
Thor Groot: I am Groot.
Paladin Thor: I'm just going to watch you fly now because I have no idea what you're talking about.
Thor Groot: I. Am. Groot.
Paladin Thor: That's not helping.

Groot Trees Can Fly, 15m

Paladin Thor: Impressive flying, Groot! The landing could use some work, but nothing says Thor like smashing into the earth to announce one's presence.
Thor Groot: I am Groot!
Paladin Thor: Verily!...Probably?
Reward: 10 Flares  

Groot of Thunder Pt. 3
Groot starts

Loki: This...
Thor Groot: I am Groot?
Loki: I love this!
Thor Groot: I am Groot?!
Loki: You're making an absolute mockery of my brother! The wooden hammer is comedic genius!
Thor Groot: I am Groot.
Loki: Carry on, dirty tree! The world always needs more reasons to laugh at Thor!

Groot Call Down the Fire, 15m

Thor Groot: I am Groot?!
Thunder Loki: What?! Oh, this? Nothing! I was obviously inspired by you to revisit my own satire of my brother.
Thor Groot: I am Groot.
Thunder Loki: It's not like I also want to dress as Thor. Or wear my own winged helmet, but better because it's gold and has horns. Or have my own Mjolnir that's adorned with runes and massive emeralds. Or...
Reward: 10 Flares
  

What do you think of Thor Groot? Did you buy him?

Kou. 

No comments:

Post a Comment